Lazulia

May 26, 2020
Why male MC has a dick imagining himself as Janet in the shool library though stated as a girl at the characteristic stats? I mean, I don't mind futas or something... Maybe Janet should be included to Named NPC Settings aswell?
Btw - The game is Awesome!

• Haha
Reactions: atur and Aileh200

Dunnowho

Dec 5, 2018
Made a female PC and everyone else male. More holes, more fun! If there was NPC sprites like from Yui2385 , I'd make them female.

I thought I would have more time to pay Bailey because he is usually not at the orphanage in the morning. Turns out he can appear at 12 AM! Wtf. Hope a time is specified.

I completed the lichen and phalli project to 100%, just to have Bailey sell me to Eden and be unable to attend the Science Fair because Eden does not trust me. Really, Bailey? I was broke after buying the diving clothes. And now my school grades suffer.

Conclusion: I do not like Bailey

Currently am captured by Wolves, and Deviancy is rising through the roof. Got cute wolf ears tho.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Made a female PC and everyone else male. More holes, more fun! If there was NPC sprites like from Yui2385 , I'd make them female.

I thought I would have more time to pay Bailey because he is usually not at the orphanage in the morning. Turns out he can appear at 12 AM! Wtf. Hope a time is specified.

I completed the lichen and phalli project to 100%, just to have Bailey sell me to Eden and be unable to attend the Science Fair because Eden does not trust me. Really, Bailey? I was broke after buying the diving clothes. And now my school grades suffer.

Conclusion: I do not like Bailey

Currently am captured by Wolves, and Deviancy is rising through the roof. Got cute wolf ears tho.
Bailey don't give a sh- on anything aside from money money money bud'
I still love the English Test guy when you knock on doors, easiest early game money

Dunnowho

Dec 5, 2018
Bailey don't give a sh- on anything aside from money money money bud'
I still love the English Test guy when you knock on doors, easiest early game money
Well orphanage was nice for the first few weeks I guess.
Not gonna let NPCs take my earned money; I give no quarter!
I let Whitney dominate, until he tore my clothes. After that, I am all for making him regret that. Now that I have fangs trait, I'm sure he will like it.
From the wiki, Bailey seems to be tough; It is highly recommended to have a few charges of Pepper Spray on hand. Sounds like a waste of effort to deal with him every week.

Never met this "English Test guy" before.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I let Whitney dominate, until he tore my clothes. After that, I am all for making him regret that. Now that I have fangs trait, I'm sure he will like it.
From the wiki, Bailey seems to be tough; It is highly recommended to have a few charges of Pepper Spray on hand. Sounds like a waste of effort to deal with him every week.

Never met English Test guy before.
I never used a single spray in my whole playtimeeee (not yet)
I just paid 500 to get the card instead of Bailey, spamming English for early game so I can just apologize -> make 'em coom,
Whitney's case -> Always going out the back -> tears the clothes a bit but no Whitney moments sooo it's fine
Been training physique after that and started my beating streak which is still not broken even now while earning easy money from bartending in the Club
(But then, the Spa got introduced which is even easier money-making)

Dunnowho

Dec 5, 2018
Whitney's case -> Always going out the back -> tears the clothes a bit but no Whitney moments sooo it's fine
Been training physique after that and started my beating streak which is still not broken even now while earning easy money from bartending in the Club
(But then, the Spa got introduced which is even easier money-making)
Tearing clothes sucks, but now I can use secret path from school to park.
I visited the spa only once early on, and the person told me that my hands were not skilled, so I kinda forgot it. Good to know its a viable workplace!

Failing Events that depend on Dancing, Skulduggery, Athletics are funny tho. "You charge the attacker but you tripped and fell" Capture.PNG

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Tearing clothes sucks, but now I can use secret path from school to park.
I visited the spa only once early on, and the person told me that my hands were not skilled, so I kinda forgot it. Good to know its a viable workplace!

Failing Events that depend on Dancing, Skulduggery, Athletics are funny tho. "You charge the attacker but you tripped and fell" View attachment 986536
Dancing is probably the easiest one to level up and skulduggery is probably my hardest one.
I don't have deviancy on my main but I have a deviant chara, I'm trying to keep my main as neutral as possible
(Aside from punching / beating anyone who tries to have some fun time with me)

atur

Nov 5, 2019
; It is highly recommended to have a few charges of Pepper Spray on hand. Sounds like a waste of effort to deal with him every week.

*Laughs in being able to get Free Peperspray by robbing clients you come across at the Strip Club* Also 2500$ is less then 4000$ just saying :p

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020

You can defeat Bailey without fighting them by making them orgasm after you apologize to them. I think what they meant by "english test guy" is that guy from Danube street asking to tutor their child, which, if you have good enough grades, can net you 100/hour.
Dancing is probably the easiest one to level up and skulduggery is probably my hardest one.
I don't have deviancy on my main but I have a deviant chara, I'm trying to keep my main as neutral as possible
(Aside from punching / beating anyone who tries to have some fun time with me)
I beg to disagree, but for me, tending is harder to level up than skullduggery, especially on school days or if you aren't abducted by Remy to their farm (maybe it's because skullduggery is my main money-maker?). Wish they could add more ways to get to the farm with less risk and less time, so that I wouldn't come back exhausted and ending up passing out and get sent to the hospital or worse, blindfolded. :confused:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I beg to disagree, but for me, tending is harder to level up than skullduggery, especially on school days or if you aren't abducted by Remy to their farm (maybe it's because skullduggery is my main money-maker?). Wish they could add more ways to get to the farm with less risk and less time, so that I wouldn't come back exhausted and ending up passing out and get sent to the hospital or worse, blindfolded. :confused:
Ah, I just maxed tending on Remy's since it's a lot easier to level it up there, i don't see an easy place to level skulduggery and the crime history (or whatever stat it stays) won't get erased even if you go to certain hacker person so I'd say it is harder than tending

Dunnowho

Dec 5, 2018
It feels a little weird that after I went missing from the orphanage and constantly missing classes at school, when I finally come back, none of the NPCs react or question me about it (Teachers, students). Maybe the PC is actually a hallucination to the NPCs.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It feels a little weird that after I went missing from the orphanage and constantly missing classes at school, when I finally come back, none of the NPCs react or question me about it (Teachers, students). Maybe the PC is actually a hallucination to the NPCs.
Nah, they just dont give a sh-, plain and simple, this is a very peaceful and an incorruptible town
The MC as a hallucination? So you're telling me we're an imaginary friend of Robin's, The one the class looks up to is a ghost? The teacher's pet is also one?
Although that can be pretty funny

Last edited:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I'm pretty sure it's been suggested a few times before to add unique dialog given more long-term player absence (like being stuck at cave), but as you can imagine that would take a good deal of work to be worth it. I don't think it's off the table but it might be a bit before it's considered. It hasn't been asked much as I recall. The PC being a hallucination would be an interesting twist, but I doubt that is the case.

Reactions: atur

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
You can run along the coast if your Athletics is high enough.

It would be nice to be able to sleep in the barn. At least for a few nights until Alex' mother kicks you out (or something like that).

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.2.21.1 is up on my blog, adding skulduggery content, Avery scenes, and events for the asylum and forest, among other additions and improvements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can run along the coast if your Athletics is high enough.

It would be nice to be able to sleep in the barn. At least for a few nights until Alex' mother kicks you out (or something like that).
I plan to add a way to sleep out in the farmlands with 0.3.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Degrees of Lewdity 0.2.21.1 is up on my blog, adding skulduggery content, Avery scenes, and events for the asylum and forest, among other additions and improvements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan to add a way to sleep out in the farmlands with 0.3.
Noice noice, Time to max my skulduggery and raise my trauma values to go insaneeeee

This is probably my favorite part of the update as I can now rob in peace without being paranoid
1610812713976.png

Also, I am still surprised that there's no option to sleep during class to relieve a little fatigue or something at the risk of getting caught -> delinquency increases
Maybe more skulduggery = reduced chance to get caught

Last edited:

Mrbeez

Nov 6, 2020
A random person at the orphanage does say something if you go missing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
  • Added giant bees to the deep forest. Those with high tending skill can attempt to steal valuable honeycomb.
While not my favorite thing (insects not necessarily my thing lol), it would add quite a lot to the game if there was a plot of her kidnapped into the hive by the bees, in order to be the queen bee. In the nature, the queen bee is basicly decided by them, and then protected when matures. Funnily enough, the protection thing works somewhat similar to what the wolves chain currently has.

You may only want to apply that when pregnancy system is applied (depending of course if you like the idea and how you want to apply it), but still I think it would fit the gameplay, and while there are some differences, the similarity of protection to the wolves maybe would save some work.

Anyway just my 2 cents of course, just my personal opinion. Oh, and thanks for the update :)

Reactions: Lewd_chan and Teize
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes