Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Not an addition to your weekly payment, but a one time service fee per child. i.e. Pay Bailey 1k for each kid you want to send away.
This also implies that the player has the option of taking care of the kid(s) themself (can cause stress) or, like you suggested, their weekly payment to Bailey increases. Could be a mix of both of these outcomes where Bailey increases payment if you keep children.
Care for children can include you requiring to feed them. Options can be breast milk or food from cafe. Other things like playing with child to increase child mood and reduce your stress/trauma.

Neglect can lead to child running away/disappearing (causes high stress/maybe trauma too) or Bailey taking children away and you owing them more for that week + high stress/maybe trauma.
The Bailey I know would never ask for one-time deals since those aren't really that profitable in the long run
= w=ll

How I see the "taking care of my kid"will be like:

Kid cries -> Stress+
Kid destroys one of my things -> Stress+
Kid prolly rips some clothes in my wardrobe -> Stress++
Kid keeps crying at night -> Stress++
Find out Bailey abuses them or something -> Stress++ Trauma++

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Is there a way to seduce the principal? Ive only managed to make her cum during spankings so far
You can meet Leigton in the Brothel on Fridays and have them as your client. At first, they'll be only watching while you have sex with another student that they brought with them, but with high Seduction you can convince them to join. That does not change their approach to you at the School at all, which is frustrating a bit.

Then, there is the Blackmail Leighton quest, where there are more events involving the Principal, but no way to build any relationship with them so far.

Reactions: TheTacticalL

ohplsno

Mar 18, 2019
Random thought on a mechanic someone might have already thought of and proposed it, but...

Vibrators? Like those tiny egg shaped ones. It could be a comparatively simple way of getting a consensual effect of increasing arousal the same way as parasites do, but with the ability to turn it off. Perhaps with some promiscuity or exhibitionism (and propably awareness) requirement before you can buy them or the possibility of getting them from an NPC, first that comes to mind is Avery or maybe theoretically Robin

Edit: yup, someone proposed it already, albeit a little differently, sorry :D

Last edited:

chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
I sure you are tired of people asking, but natural pregnancy when? This is the feature that I am most excited for. Is there a road map I can look at to see game progress? Thanks for all your hard work.

• Angry
Reactions: atur

makjanger

Apr 25, 2020
hey guys, I was installing this game on iOS and it went fine until you played your first encounter with harasser. My character keeps on blinking double on the text and it’s driving me insane.

Anybody else having the same issue as mine?

EDIT: I tried the game on web browser version. The same bug of happened. my character copy appeared on the text and blinking on and off.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
what's up with the pastebin faq? (says it is private and cannot be accessed)
It was heavily outdated anyway. The first part was still useful as an intro until recently. But after the last few updates even this part became obsolete.

Use the Wiki. It is pretty much up to date.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hail dev, mind fixing a long-time-problem of mine in the school system?
My chara literally accepted her normal sized jugs long long ago but somehow still gets stress and trauma when they say the line "Nice cow tits"?
I am kinda confused

Bonus:
This NEVER gets old for me though
1609058897611.png
And how can I even pass with 2%?
1609061877550.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: atur
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes