Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, I tried that. It works temporarily, but then it locks them again for some reason. I'll mess around with it more, maybe I can work it out.
Try reloading the save after the edit, maybe that will REALLY save after you did it?
I know some games with that trick which still works

• Sad
Reactions: lollipop scythe

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Yeah, I tried that. It works temporarily, but then it locks them again for some reason. I'll mess around with it more, maybe I can work it out.
Hmm, strange. There is reference to SugarCube.State.variables.locked which should be undefined. It looks like a leftover from earlier versions.

• Sad

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
For me, I'd think that's the problem here with pregnancy in this game. We get to take care of their anal babies, sure, despite the fact that Bailey doesn't want the orphans to keep pets, but that's because for some reason, Bailey either doesn't see or even hear them, so they don't know about them, or they think that this is the our way to make our money (they did say that they don't care how the we're gonna pay them, as long as we pay them).

Also, letting the orphanage take care of your kids? I don't think the player character will want that. They might even hesitate to even do that, because they know how much Bailey treats the orphans. They may even try to protect their baby away from Bailey. If only there was an alternative way rather than giving up their kids to Bailey, like getting Robin to take care of the kids for us, like Kylar does with our anal babies. Bailey doesn't care much for Robin anyways now that the player is paying for them instead, or maybe selling the babies to Harper instead so they could find a better home? If Bailey does find our children, it may potentially increase our debt to them, primarily because we don't want them to get the same fate as us, or worse. This could make the debt more interesting than just capping on 4000, or can make a bug that could make our debt very increasingly impossible to play.

For the fur-babies, there's the pet shop, but if we want to keep them, maybe we could drag them all the way to Alex's farm, convince them that we could have keep them there which could potentially increase farm yield. These are just my thoughts on the matter though.
Easy for for fixing 50% of birthing scenes would just make that the non-human babies would leave after birth or just be kept as items on the inventory.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Hmm, strange. There is reference to SugarCube.State.variables.locked which should be undefined. It looks like a leftover from earlier versions.
Yeah, no idea. I toggled cheats off then changed it to false. Switched areas and I was in the green but as I progressed the day I checked again and they were disabled. I did it again and save/loaded. I saved when it was green and when I loaded it was red. I guess I'm starting an entire new save now to get a few feats >.<

• Sad

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
thanks for the new updates but I gave up on my new game...

after installing i was in the middle of the sea trying to find the tentacle monster as i posted before ...again, and didn't find it ...again, instead i encounter some creatures called squids which have a very confusing combat system unlike the one we are used too, didn't understand what was going on and suddenly lost virginity and became broken... with the tentacle monster you have the chance to protect or have a warning to prevent a penetration ,but this ones its very confusing , why make it so confusing? so i decide to never go again swimming in to the sea.

because couldn't return to the beach because the squids, i abandon the game, it's like my MC drown in the ocean, pretty sad. I guess the game really punish you for choosing pure path angel. why it's so confusing that fight against squids? honestly please get rid of them or at least give an option to not encounter them. thanks!

I will continue playing my old game and forget about starting new ones, really feel sorry for those who are starting to play now having to grind like crazy things like athletics which you could improve with swimming and other activities back in the day now you have to run like crazy for a miserable amount of improvement, if acceptance for big boobies and big penis was bad before this feature was fixed and improved, grind for athletics now is even worst IMHO . unless there other way to improve that feature i don't know that is, if ther is please let me know, thanks!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
thanks for the new updates but I gave up on my new game...

after installing i was in the middle of the sea trying to find the tentacle monster as i posted before ...again, and didn't find it ...again, instead i encounter some creatures called squids which have a very confusing combat system unlike the one we are used too, didn't understand what was going on and suddenly lost virginity and became broken... with the tentacle monster you have the chance to protect or have a warning to prevent a penetration ,but this ones its very confusing , why make it so confusing? so i decide to never go again swimming in to the sea.

because couldn't return to the beach because the squids, i abandon the game, it's like my MC drown in the ocean, pretty sad. I guess the game really punish you for choosing pure path angel. why it's so confusing that fight against squids? honestly please get rid of them or at least give an option to not encounter them. thanks!

I will continue playing my old game and forget about starting new ones, really feel sorry for those who are starting to play now having to grind like crazy things like athletics which you could improve with swimming and other activities back in the day now you have to run like crazy for a miserable amount of improvement, if acceptance for big boobies and big penis was bad before this feature was fixed and improved, grind for athletics now is even worst IMHO . unless there other way to improve that feature i don't know that is, if ther is please let me know, thanks!
The athletics grind wasn't really that hard imo, I just skip classes 3 times a week (M/W/F) for volleyball or just running

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I don't know if Bailey is bugged right now, or if the choice is purely an illusion: I cheated every single stat to maximum, and you start the fight with 50% Pain automatically and can only get a maximum of 1 Willpower proc. She's literally unbeatable and I'm not paying her. Apparently capping Masochism reduces damage by ~95%, but is still a noncon scene. I'm basically just cheating to advance time at school, looking for content.

Last edited:

compliant

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to customize default actions during combat? Tried checking wiki and main post, nothing there. Manually toggling some actions is repetitive, thoughts?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
I don't know if Bailey is bugged right now, or if the choice is purely an illusion: I cheated every single stat to maximum, and you start the fight with 50% Pain automatically and can only get a maximum of 1 Willpower proc. She's literally unbeatable and I'm not paying her. I'm basically just cheating to advance time at school, looking for content.
high willpower + high masochism + bunch of pepper sprays, pretty much the only way to beat her

Does anyone know how to customize default actions during combat? Tried checking wiki and main post, nothing there. Manually toggling some actions is repetitive, thoughts?
in your room -> attitudes -> tweak default actions way you want

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
high willpower + high masochism + bunch of pepper sprays, pretty much the only way to beat her
Nay, Apoligize to reset their anger + punch on all arms + kick -> go to their chest + punches + kick -> s u c c + punch etc etc THEN BITE + punch etc etc etc and you'll be good to go (fangs needed) with pain near full...

Never wasted a single spray on my whole saves

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Nay, Apoligize to reset their anger + punch on all arms + kick -> go to their chest + punches + kick -> s u c c + punch etc etc THEN BITE + punch etc etc etc and you'll be good to go (fangs needed) with pain near full...

Never wasted a single spray on my whole saves
well, for punches and kicks you need high physique AND large body size, otherwise damage not that great
sprays give you very high damage independent of stats, so for small and weak characters there is not much choice, you still need to finish her as fast as possible, before willpower fails

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
well, for punches and kicks you need high physique AND large body size, otherwise damage not that great
sprays give you very high damage independent of stats, so for small and weak characters there is not much choice, you still need to finish her as fast as possible, before willpower fails
Small body + physique run doesn't seem to be a great combination at all

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Small body + physique run doesn't seem to be a great combination at all
depends on who you wanna roleplay
in a game where you can't be dom at all and always on receiving end - there is not much point in fighting, unless again - you wanna roleplay more hard character and miss like 75% of content, since majority of content in the game is for subs and pretty much required you to submit
thats the only thing i don't like about DoL, i wish there was place for doms too

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
in a game where you can't be dom at all and always on receiving end - there is not much point in fighting, unless again - you wanna roleplay more hard character and miss like 75% of content, since majority of content in the game is for subs and pretty much required you to submit
thats the only thing i don't like about DoL, i wish there was place for doms too
Eh? The NPCs react to you dom-ing them when you're doing the foot thing to them
Fighting racks up combat fame reducing your allure which helps greatly (in my case)

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Eh? The NPCs react to you dom-ing them when you're doing the foot thing to them
come on, one fluff npc's comment in a fight vs whole rest of the game? only actual dom moment what comes to mind is Spa interaction with exerting bigger tip while denying npc's orgasm
Fighting racks up combat fame reducing your allure which helps greatly (in my case)
there are other positive fames besides fighting, but again - reducing allure just lowers chance for encounter, encounter you might as well submit to instead of fighting or skipping - you get content, less stats loss (compared to fighting, you don't get beaten and raped, can better control interaction and prevent stat damaging penetrations, even regain some stats while you at it), sex skills increase and chance to earn some money

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
You can fight back and still run a superslutty PC, without missing any of the hot stuff. There is not much difference mechanic-wise between consensual and non- consensual scenes, as long as your lewd stats and masochism are maxed out. Prostitution in the Brothel, seducing peers in the School Toilets, throwing gangbang parties before and after swimming lessons are all consensual acts commited by the PC willingly, so there is no negative psychological impact, even if your partners slap you around, restrain your arms and humiliate verbally. And you can have these evens on daily basis, just like extreme acts of bestiality at Alex' farm, which are also consensual. You can even be Whitney's obedient slut without getting raped every time you have interaction with them. There really is little point putting up with non-consensual sex, unless rape is exactly what the player is looking for in this game. I don't know the final shape the game is going to take, but at the moment having a strong physique and high Athleticism helps a lot and does not decrease beauty, allure, breast growth or any other aspect of sex appeal on feminine female PCs. A defiant, confident, cum-slurping, dirty Succubus is entirely possible.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
come on, one fluff npc's comment in a fight vs whole rest of the game? only actual dom moment what comes to mind is Spa interaction with exerting bigger tip while denying npc's orgasm
I haven't tried demon transformation yet (nearly there) so I can't go til' the last option but it's a fun experience so far
\@ w@/

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Interesting error, ill give it a look at it. Glad you like this little gift.
I think you guys should add some after-events for Whitney and Kylar!!!
It's really weird that they go back to their usual selves after we rescue 'em from some people (or themself)

Aug 14, 2019
I think you guys should add some after-events for Whitney and Kylar!!!
It's really weird that they go back to their usual selves after we rescue 'em from some people (or themself)
Don't do much story wise, i leave that to the writers. Either way, found the cause and fixed it, ty for the report

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes