kingmich

May 21, 2017
Next thing I know, there are facehuggers that "gangs up" on you

So you want to reverse roles? Whitney being your slave while you being the CHAD in the class
eh nah not that far but at least not bully you anymore but i guess that just fits their char at the end of the day

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
I can't find the stat in the cheats menu for the farm encroachment nor the field completion, if either of them exist. If not, woudl it be possible to add them?

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
I can't find the stat in the cheats menu for the farm encroachment nor the field completion, if either of them exist. If not, woudl it be possible to add them?
I don't think there's either of them in the cheats yet. I hope Vrelnir adds them eventually.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I remember Vrelnir mentioning on his blog that he wanted to release an update before christmas, with snowy themed events or something... I wonder if that is still coming?

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
I'd love to see some pregnancy content.All those rape and fuckery but nobody gets pregnant.Some insemination/pregnancy content for female mc and some beastiality anal oviposition action for the futa/male mc or maybe male/futa mc can get to be pregnant with an infant somehow.Wouldn't that be so freaking hot?
It's bound to be added eventualy, too many requests and it sure doesnt make sense, never seen a game that features tentacles, bestiality, futa, livestock and dont features pregnancy before

Last edited:

redlupa

May 29, 2020
It's bound to be added eventualy, too many requests and it sure doesnt make sense, never seen a gane that features tentacles, bestiality, futa, livestock dont featuring pregnancy before
I know right.Looking at the tags one oughtta expect the pregnancy content.It's a wonder why there hasn't been some after all these time.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
there are anal pregnancy for both genders, it's not hard to just copy-paste it to include vaginal pregnancy, but if you want something more complex, with human kids - that quite a lot of work, all interactions, dialogues and variables, there are just too much stuff to add, don't expect it with quick patch

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
My manlet character is prepared to splooge everyone in the town / city!!!
My deviant is ready to get all kinds of kids!!!

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I think this game is actually pre-prepared for children, since it comes with an orphanage. A lot of games featuring pregnancy don't come with such a convenience. Like, I think they should add an orphanage to Girl Life, as well as the option to give up the kid after birth. You can just have a counter saying how many kids you have, and how many are male or female. Then only be detailed for the ones you kept. That's for Girl Life anyways. For this game, letting the orphanage take care of your kids frees you to focus on gameplay, maybe some events for meeting your kids while you're living at the orphanage. Maybe you can choose to be more hands on with a few, but reasonably speaking, you probably wouldn't personally raise most.

Reactions: Midge

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
High beauty means high allure too, even if I try to dress as simple as I can (pajamas), mine stops at the 50 or 60% bar, which is still kinda annoying so you better go rack up some fame, business / social / combat / etc etc to reduce allure
@ w@b

(Although even if I have kinda good fame, mine's still at 50 or 60%...)
View attachment 936374
mine is in "you look like you need to be ravaged" allure is S in the beach where you need to use a swim suit to go get anal pregnant. IDK man i think the random is now more random than ever, dolphin rape and fisherman is all i get and it was not like this in past versions of the game, is like it's now more difficult. Also it doesn't make sense if your swimming grade is "S" you get those encounters all the time, your main character should be able to escape those two encounters with ease and focus on the tentacle rape, just saying...

Reactions: Midge

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
For this game, letting the orphanage take care of your kids frees you to focus on gameplay, maybe some events for meeting your kids while you're living at the orphanage. Maybe you can choose to be more hands on with a few, but reasonably speaking, you probably wouldn't personally raise most.
For me, I'd think that's the problem here with pregnancy in this game. We get to take care of their anal babies, sure, despite the fact that Bailey doesn't want the orphans to keep pets, but that's because for some reason, Bailey either doesn't see or even hear them, so they don't know about them, or they think that this is the our way to make our money (they did say that they don't care how the we're gonna pay them, as long as we pay them).

Also, letting the orphanage take care of your kids? I don't think the player character will want that. They might even hesitate to even do that, because they know how much Bailey treats the orphans. They may even try to protect their baby away from Bailey. If only there was an alternative way rather than giving up their kids to Bailey, like getting Robin to take care of the kids for us, like Kylar does with our anal babies. Bailey doesn't care much for Robin anyways now that the player is paying for them instead, or maybe selling the babies to Harper instead so they could find a better home? If Bailey does find our children, it may potentially increase our debt to them, primarily because we don't want them to get the same fate as us, or worse. This could make the debt more interesting than just capping on 4000, or can make a bug that could make our debt very increasingly impossible to play.

For the fur-babies, there's the pet shop, but if we want to keep them, maybe we could drag them all the way to Alex's farm, convince them that we could have keep them there which could potentially increase farm yield. These are just my thoughts on the matter though.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
When you turn off a great number of the fetishes when you go to play, maybe only every other game turning some more on that I usually have of :oops:

ingloriousone

Sep 16, 2019
Sorry for a stupid question, but what engine or whatever it calls used to create this game? I see many games with similar interface, so pretty sure there is something useful to create my own game without too much preparing and making an interface for it.
Thank you))

Reactions: TheStruggler

Nahyn

Aug 23, 2020
Sorry for a stupid question, but what engine or whatever it calls used to create this game? I see many games with similar interface, so pretty sure there is something useful to create my own game without too much preparing and making an interface for it.
Thank you))
I tried to find it myself and I think it's the "Twine" engine. There is different settings possible so I'm not sure which one is used for DoL (if it's even what's used).
Twine seems great for small project and can be used by non-developers to create a game. If you search something a bit more complex you might want to check Tweego, which allow you to code basically Twine content without the interfaces

Reactions: Beggarman

ingloriousone

Sep 16, 2019
I tried to find it myself and I think it's the "Twine" engine. There is different settings possible so I'm not sure which one is used for DoL (if it's even what's used).
Twine seems great for small project and can be used by non-developers to create a game. If you search something a bit more complex you might want to check Tweego, which allow you to code basically Twine content without the interfaces
Thank you very much, I'll try it))
The only thing disencoraging me is that my ideas are rarely "small". Pretty compex. Honestly, maybe it's better to use java or c++ for them, but interfaces... I'm strangely bad with GUI-making (sometimes abstract thinking is a stick with two ends, I'm very bad in visualisation of all kinds), so creating a visible part of game is a hell for me. I'll hope that thing will help me)

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
This is basically correct. I'm not 100% which version Vrel makes the game in, but considering the size, I'd expect they make it in Tweego. I would advise anyone new to it start with the Twine editor though. The main Twine editors are the 2.x version and 1.x versions, both available .

The story format is Sugarcube. I believe Sugarcube is available with 2.x versions of Twine as normal, but the 1.x version needs to be downloaded from the . You probably want to start with Twine itself before going onto Tweego if you're doing something really complex - beyond a certain size the Twine editor chugs into unusuability.

Personally, I prefer using the 1.x version of Twine, as the 2.x versions... Well, I just don't like them. I feel like it tries to be more user-friendly but in a way that cuts off stuff I like, though it's been a few years since I used either seriously. Sugarcube is also the only format I'd really advise - maybe Harlowe (I think) if you're doing something very simple but eh.

I also think Twine is pretty good and can be pushed pretty far, but whether or not it's good for your individual project is probably better discussed elsewhere before we stray too far off topic ;). In short - I'd definitely recommend it for a more text-based story, and it's not a bad testing place for testing something turn-based, but I feel the engine does fall down a bit if you do something a bit more visual-heavy or reflex-based. You will hit a ceiling on how "nice" you can make things look without putting in some serious effort, and at that point you might want to consider another engine... unless you're going for the text-heavy few-choices approach, then it's pretty much solid.

Reactions: Vrelnir and Nahyn
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes