Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Anyone here mess with the .html on Notepad++ and can maybe help me? I can't seem to get Whitney or Kylar to ever show up. (I know, I could just play the game as intended but I'm here to fap, not achievement points).
I've only adjusted the starting values and switched the negative enemy love/trust/lust values to positive. Anyone know what acutally triggers the Whitney and Kylar events? File attached for reference.
Not sure if you even need to play THAT long to make 'em pop up so it's insta "fun time" with Whitney or Kylar > .>ll

how do you find the new place on the coast?
Swim to the rocks like how you intercept smugglers and you'll see it

Reactions: Vfan12

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Is this a loli focused game?
We only look like one, but we're 18. And Bailey managed to keep us orphans under their roof against our will via exploiting the law and that probably includes the fact that Bailey has our real IDs. This is the most likely the real reason why we even bother to get a fake ID from Briar in the first place.

The way that our sprite is a loli/shota, it encourages me to buy cute clothes for my player and stay away from sexy clothes.
We are already going to school as the MC, so why aren't we carrying a bag anyways? So yeah, that could be fun.
Maybe once Vrelnir fully fleshes us out an inventory, we might get even weapons! :D

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Question: How do you increase the school grades on normal difficulty? On "Soft mode" they increased automatically every time you reached 100%, but now on normal mode they just seem to stuck on 200% and not improve the grade at all no matter how much you study...

I have also read everything I could find about the grades from degreesoflewdity.miraheze.org/wiki/ and found no answer to my question...

So what am I missing?

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
Question: How do you increase the school grades on normal difficulty? On "Soft mode" they increased automatically every time you reached 100%, but now on normal mode they just seem to stuck on 200% and not improve the grade at all no matter how much you study...

I have also read everything I could find about the grades from degreesoflewdity.miraheze.org/wiki/ and found no answer to my question...

So what am I missing?
Read the most recent patch notes.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thanks. So that is now an universal thing also in easy that you can only increase grades by tests/sundays?
I think it starts after reaching max grade with this new "understanding" stat after reaching A+ or something
(Thanks for the free easy feat. dev!!!)

but now on normal mode they just seem to stuck on 200%
200% is the cap so you pretty much get a free pass...

Last edited:

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
QUESTION: ...what happen with cathulu at the sea? was it removed? or the chances to find it diminish to less that 0.00001%?

i remember before all the new updates i went to swim to the beach on the deep waters and cathulu was very easy to find (that's the tentacle monster by the way) but now all i find is debris, the fucking fishermen (hate those fuckers) , dolphins (rapist and not) call for help boats, but no cathulu... how am i suppose to get anal pregnancy now?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
QUESTION: ...what happen with cathulu at the sea? was it removed? or the chances to find it diminish to less that 0.00001%?

i remember before all the new updates i went to swim to the beach on the deep waters and cathulu was very easy to find (that's the tentacle monster by the way) but now all i find is debris, the fucking fishermen (hate those fuckers) , dolphins (rapist and not) call for help boats, but no cathulu... how am i suppose to get anal pregnancy now?
He's still there, i got him while looking for the compass so yeah with the new squid stuff he's probably just been bumped down on finding him.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Kinda hoping in the future they have some more interactivity between the soft-bad end escapes and the more possessive Love Interests, I could easily see scenes where if you previously got the Stockholm Syndrome traits that Eden or the Black Wolf might get involved in different scenarios (like BW and the pack turning up during the animal chase scene from the Underground Brothel and scaring off the dogs removing the need for High Physique, or Eden darting Remy/BW pack scaring the horse into dropping Remy when she chases after you from the Farm removing the need to befriend the Horses). Would be nice for there to be some additional benefits as a story/event bonus for getting along with the crazier side of the Love Interests allowing you to bypass certain checks for survival.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
He's still there, i got him while looking for the compass so yeah with the new squid stuff he's probably just been bumped down on finding him.
aww man! i could find him so easily before, now is impossible... like the butt parasite in the river, in the forest, if it wasn't for Whitney I'll never get the urchin parasite in the butt. Anyway, wish there was a way to trigger him at will and not by the frigging random generator. sucks!

Reactions: Midge

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
aww man! i could find him so easily before, now is impossible... like the butt parasite in the river, in the forest, if it wasn't for Whitney I'll never get the urchin parasite in the butt. Anyway, wish there was a way to trigger him at will and not by the frigging random generator. sucks!
it's heavily depends on your allure stat, swimming with max allure to the edge of a sea and back gives me at least 4 encounter with squids per run, with zero allure - none even after few runs

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes