Sep 29, 2019
Its possible to avoid all that rape?Sometimes is ok but for some reason im not able to make steps in this game without an rape event fire.I start a new game left the House for the first time bang rape go to the Bus stop after bang rape go to some other place bang rape wtf the entire game is about rape

MBoBr

Jan 25, 2018
Its possible to avoid all that rape?Sometimes is ok but for some reason im not able to make steps in this game without an rape event fire.I start a new game left the House for the first time bang rape go to the Bus stop after bang rape go to some other place bang rape wtf the entire game is about rape
That's the whole point of this game :)
But you can wear non-sexy clothes, only walk during days using safe routes and use some protection like spray/chastity aswell

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Unsolicited sex acts are largely avoidable if you play it safe, however the first day event is a must, I'm afraid. Take it as sort of a game tutorial, explaining the basics. Unless you start the game as Beautiful and walk around Town and Forest at ungodly hours dressed improperly, you will not be bothered much by random pervs. Keep your allure in check and know what increases or decreases it. Modest dress code and returning to Orphanage by 9pm is the best approach for inexperienced characters with low stats. I am not sure if it's possible to achieve a 0 rape 0 molestation result in this game but it's possible to keep it to minimum while still enjoying bucketloads of sex.

DOodads

Oct 24, 2017
Coming across a bug in the new update: Running in the park doesn't give you an option to continue the game [ "(1) Continue".] . It just has the generic running text.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh the starting event where the guy tries to do you is pretty much the game saying "WELCOME TO THE GAME"
You can always stay outside everyday since you can scream if you can't fight back and they will rescue you but it doesn't work at night...

Raising Physique is always a good thing via swimming / running / volleyball so better raise them first til' you reach max,
And yes, the setting is set in a corrupted townsfolk who has an infamy about people getting raped everywhere...

Gotta adapt there bud', it'll be hell at first then you'd pretty much be used to it... = w=b

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.2.19.2 is up on my blog, fixing some bugs and adding a couple of toggles.
Scars Unseen DOodads toastergull Thanks for informing me about the park bug. It should be fixed in this update.
It's finally time to come back \@ w@/

"You a lichen-light glint behind an outcrop"?
View attachment 923638

Deviants just became a lot more fun
I hope you have fun!
ok so giant wasps that attack males char and not just assfuck but their cocks? this... is amazing! and i hope you do more with them on that matter god damn this is insane nice job!

now to just find that cave...
Thank you!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Degrees of Lewdity 0.2.19.2 is up on my blog, fixing some bugs and adding a couple of toggles.
Scars Unseen DOodads toastergull Thanks for informing me about the park bug. It should be fixed in this update.

I hope you have fun!

Thank you!
Ooh another update, I hope we get some Christmas events too so we can have fun in December both in-game and irl XD

ryanmak

Sep 2, 2018
I really like online games, rich in content, stories, and open worlds. I like them very much. The most important thing is that they can be translated online

Sep 29, 2019
That's the whole point of this game :)
But you can wear non-sexy clothes, only walk during days using safe routes and use some protection like spray/chastity aswell
That what i try.As i have no Money at the start and no Clothes so i use the school Clothes left the House and i get raped the first time.After i try to get to the Center to look for work and i get again Raped near every step in this Game fire an Rape event.How i buy non Sexy clothes if im not able to reach a point without be raped 3-4 Times.And scream dont Work only the first rape i was able to avoid in the last Moment the rapes after there was nothing that help.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That what i try.As i have no Money at the start and no Clothes so i use the school Clothes left the House and i get raped the first time.After i try to get to the Center to look for work and i get again Raped near every step in this Game fire an Rape event.How i buy non Sexy clothes if im not able to reach a point without be raped 3-4 Times.And scream dont Work only the first rape i was able to avoid in the last Moment the rapes after there was nothing that help.
Here's a tip for ya if you want ez money, try and raise your English grades then go to back to your home-area or the mansions and spam work there, there's a guy that gives you something up to 100$ if you have great English grade

Then just go save until ye' reach 500$ and go work at the nightclub as a bartender or something
> w>b

BONUS:
I wonder if we can be a virgin again? That can be an uhh interesting thing for those who wants to go angel mode again!!! (me included)
1606906229567.png

Oh, and always wear pajamas in daytime since that will lower it to its lowest point > w>b

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I don't know, perhaps the RNG gods are conspiring against you. Beginner PCs usually have low allure, so if you're not wandering back alleys to get to the Centre, but take bus instead, you should be fine. And do not waste your time looking for work there, as there are no jobs in the Shopping centre or Park at the moment. To be able to access the Night Club on Danube Street, you'll first need to discover the Brothel on Harvest Street and have 500 quid on you to purchase a fake ID from Briar. As this is the other, seedy side of Town, it could be risky for beginners. Thus, your first steps should be either the Café or homes in your residential area. They don't pay much, but most of these are innocent. If you want to get involved in lewder ways of making money and see consensual sex scenes, build your Promiscuity first. It is hard to get from the very bottom to level 3+, where the real fun begins, so again, I suggest that players interested in debauched style of play with as little non-cons stuff as possible, start the game with 'Promiscuous' bonus. It also helps a lot to use feats earned in bad gameplays and start another game with a little boost from those, so you are not completely broke and ill-dressed on Day 1.

Reactions: atur

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I'll be honest? When I first found this game, I don't know HOW I did it, but I didn't look or perceive anything as loli's and or shotas of any sort. I just assumed "Oh, pixel art style, cute, understandable for this sort of game." (sort of game = nothing that seemed too complex to me at the time, just being an HTML game for the most part but, BOY was I wrong, the customization is REALLY good too.)

It wasn't until someone else had pointed it OUT to me, and then suddenly a lot of things just clicked for me after that :LOL:

I still just roll with things as I was before though, despite the style, it's hard for me to look at it that way after having looked at it another for so long like I did.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes