ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Vrelnir As the author of one of the only games with original gameplay on this site (if a bit rape-y at times for a sensitive soul like me, please don't mind me, but it gets better fast after the first few days if you play your cards right), who actually supports it and strives to constantly improve it through user feedback, you deserve mad props.

PS: Robin is the best girl, but Eden comes close.

Mrbeez

Nov 6, 2020
What kind of fullness to the game does introduction of mushroom foraging bring? Or getting cold in winter if wearing too little? Or additional option for tribadism? Or fishing? Will addition of mountain meadows and whortleberry picking give even more fullness? How did introduction of Friday tests improve your overall experience playing the game? Are you happier now? Immersed deeper?

There are too many little things that are arbitrary placed in the game, which have very little connection with everything and anything that's already there. The orphan goes to school, gets harassed or not, then goes to Brothel/Cafe/Temple/choose your adventure. If there is still time left in the day, they can hitchhike to the Farms in exchange for a blowjob or striptease, and then they can either take riding lessons or blow a bull or fuck a horse....

WHY???

Why would anyone fuck a horse after school?

To be precise, you can fuck an entire stud in an hour, doesn't make a difference. Your PCs genitalia can take it for some reason, but you will get tired when masturbating a lot and it takes much longer to masturbate than bring a horse to orgasm. But you won't find a single sex shop in this Town, so you still have to use your fingers when masturbating. And with all the debauchery going on, you can only masturbate in bathrooms or classroom or school library, that's how full and logically consistent the game is at the moment... Showers are there only to wash cum and slime off your PCs body, but you do not have to do that as no one really pays attention if you are squeaky clean or look like you've just returned from a shoot at GGG Productions. Your allure increases, yeah, but also your beauty and lewd fame influence the allure, so after 9pm you're appetizing enough, even if wearing unassuming garb with not a single drop of ejaculate on you.

Where are the motivations for such behaviours? Paying off your ridiculous caretaker? All it takes to appease Bailey is say you're sorry and then suck their nipple for a bit until they cum... Even when Bailey brings several thugs with them, that alone will do the trick. Just pay attention at English classes, apologize and lick. They will not attempt to go any further, even if your criminal record, whore, slut and deviant fames are through the roof. But hey, you can now look for honey in the deep Forest and indulge yourself in apiarism!
If you want a big update then wait but then you'll probably start complaining about how long it will take if you want a big update do it yourself this stuff takes time so just wait

Apeish

Jun 11, 2017
Personally I'd like to see a kilt option for guys. I'd also like a way to try and force a knotting with a high enough deviancy skill.

Thanks for the great game, btw!

Reactions: Vrelnir

Gerdybird43

May 12, 2020
Oh yeah, that explains adding more pointless stuff then. When can we expect addition of shovels and buckets to truly immerse ourselves in this sandbox experience?

... so deal with it yourself, before resorting to 'deal-with-it' arguments.

From what I've noticed, you're a relative newcomer to this game. Keep on playing for another 6 months and if the upcoming updates will be keeping the same meandering sandboxy course, perhaps you'll start to get my point. There is a difference between a sandbox mode and a sandbox game, with the latter often being an excuse for an unfinished product.
Dam dude ur a savage.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur
Mar 29, 2020
I have a question. Why it that if you try to be defiant at all you basically end up spiraling down into a quivering mess that is literally passed perpetually to the next asshole who's gunna keep my pain, stress, and truama at max so I literally can't do anything but pass out and be passed on to the next one. Suggestions? Or is this game one of those "You only lose 99% of the time so enjoy getting beaten and raped" kinda games?

Edit: It's kind of a turn off when being mouth raped to suddenly get punched in the nose for literally no reason.

Last edited:
  • Sad

atur

Nov 5, 2019
I have a question. Why it that if you try to be defiant at all you basically end up spiraling down into a quivering mess that is literally passed perpetually to the next asshole who's gunna keep my pain, stress, and truama at max so I literally can't do anything but pass out and be passed on to the next one. Suggestions? Or is this game one of those "You only lose 99% of the time so enjoy getting beaten and raped" kinda games?

Edit: It's kind of a turn off when being mouth raped to suddenly get punched in the nose for literally no reason.
Yeah its insane how the game treats you like a helpless child all the way untill you have a "toned and powerfull body" and even then there are some Enemies wich are simply far too strong (Fat Horny man beats up Bodybuilder, more at 11). And yeah you can always just rush the 5 Peper Spray Belt Slots but how long does that take anyway, 50 days at a minimum if you only focus on that? smh

• Angry
Reactions: Furabia

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018

Playing defiant is harder and more dangerous than playing submissive. I would not recommend it if you are new to the game.
It's much easier with a large body. But a tiny MC can also be totally defiant.
Do not try it right from the start. MC will not have the skills for it.
Train the the skills first: physique, science, english, masochism. Being a cat or a wolf helps with biting, heels help with kicking (feet-skill). And keep your pepper cans filled if this is not enough.
Even if you have maxed out everything, you have to be careful which fights you pick. Some attackers are stronger than others. If a couple of them gang up on you it's almost impossible to win. Don't pick a fight if you're in pain or stress/trauma are not in check.

Reactions: organord

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Watching newcomers complain about the difficult is funny and sooooooo relatable :LOL: The game is brutal if you don't know what you are doing, and nine times out of ten your first character will end up a traumatized mess spending weeks in the asylum. It's pretty frustrating for a new player. However, as things goes, once you start to understand the mechanics better, what you can or cannot do and so on, the game gets a lot easier.

If you want to play defiant, don't start punching everything that moves. Just scream. If it's day time, two screams should be enouth for you to get saved and also gain a bit of defiance. Wait those points to accumulate. Train your body (or maybe don't, you will get toned like it or not). And once you are at max defiance, just throw a tantrum. Struggle, punch, bite, belittle... You should, by now, be able to deal with most (if not all) NPCs pretty quick and with very little pain to yourself.

Reactions: GTK/HLK and KekKoo
Mar 29, 2020
One person made a silly comment, two made very helpful replies, and one was just an ass for the sake of being a crude donkey. I thank all four of you for your responses. Though I'm not completely new to this game. I've just never really played it without using the debug/cheat thingy in the options. xD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GTK/HLK
Mar 29, 2020
Another thing (actual comment this time), I find it hard to enjoy the game with the constant rape scenes after blacking out preventing me from actually playing the game, maybe tone down the encounter rate after blacking out from stress? I like pretty much everything about the game accept that. sitting there spaming the 1 key for 20 minutes waiting to be able to do anything else beside lay there sobbing is kinda saddening.

Edit: Not to mention it can literally take you from no trauma to full trauma in one go, especially with the blindfold blackout event thingy. I like me some difficult games but cheezums guy.

Last edited:

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Another thing (actual comment this time), I find it hard to enjoy the game with the constant rape scenes after blacking out preventing me from actually playing the game, maybe tone down the encounter rate after blacking out from stress? I like pretty much everything about the game accept that. sitting there spaming the 1 key for 20 minutes waiting to be able to do anything else beside lay there sobbing is kinda saddening.

Edit: Not to mention it can literally take you from no trauma to full trauma in one go, especially with the blindfold blackout event thingy. I like me some difficult games but cheezums guy.
Just drop your allure down to like the bare minimum

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018

It happens less often with some experience (both of the player and the MC).
But sometimes these "(1) Next" orgies can get a bit excessive...
Like getting caught and put on the pillory with 10k of crime.

Maybe a kind of panic switch could helpful. Like a voluntary blackout. Which puts you in another bad situation but at least with a chance to take control over your life game again.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
@AriaZaia: How do you suggest doing that?
Go to the "settings" link when you're in your room and go down to this slider. The lower you make it, the less chances of random encounters with rapists and the like when you're walking down the street and whatnot. It does turn off feats because it makes the game significantly easier.

ToiletRider

Nov 4, 2017
@Meep Meepersons
What I did to get through encounters/events as virgin defiant character was grinding physical skills and English to S rank. While I was grinding those skills I just tried to make the encounters cum (especially for gangbang) and this help grinding for sex skills. Once I had high enough skills to avoid encounters I'd try to avoid them if I could or beat them if I failed. Trauma was never an issue for me because I never got violated (using chastity items), but activities that has -Stress like watching Robin plays game or jogging at the park I'd spend like a day on those activities just to reduce Stress down for tougher events like pleasuring Bailey and their gang.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
To keep virgin status, here are some suggestions on top of my head :

- improve grades at school ASAP (all of them are useful)
- wear "unassuming" clothes (except on dates or when "working")
- keep hair short (remove the hair pin)
- get a chastity belt at the temple
- run at the park before school opens in the morning
- get along with most class mates
- return home before 8PM and not leaving again before 6AM
- move around on bus whenever possible
- the game makes it easy on starting characters to avoid penetration, if enemies can be satisfied otherwise (hand, thighs, cheeks).

To raise defiant :
- cat transformation is easiest to get, and fangs improve "bite"
- wear heels, to improve "kick"
- avoid group encounters
- avoid really strong NPCs, like Bailey or even Morgan
- avoid everything non-human non-animal, like tentacles
- use RED actions, then apologize, then RED actions again
- Kylar can provide extra spray

There is a great too.

Last edited:

atur

Nov 5, 2019
Imagine the game treating the MC in the way that the game's developer themselves designed it to be, oh the shock oh the horror...
It does make it really fucking annoying no? Im not complaining just saying it doesnt make sense

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes