ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
With the new forest update, I'd say wolf transformation is a lot easier than cat now with the many wolfshrooms per pick, around 4 - 5 or something
When I wrote "cat" easier than "wolf", it was still with the mindset of the previous versions. "Wolf" wasn't particularly more difficult either, just more time consuming compared to the cafe I guess. With the shrooms, this may indeed have changed.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
When I wrote "cat" easier than "wolf", it was still with the mindset of the previous versions. "Wolf" wasn't particularly more difficult either, just more time consuming compared to the cafe I guess. With the shrooms, this may indeed have changed.
Let's see, two ways in one area, splooge and wolfshrooms? yeah I'd say wolf is faster to get now!!!
Rather than cat's one-cake-per-day-progression,
Black wolf here I com- nah, I'd just beat the sh- out of it again...

Last edited:

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Hmm, haven't looked at this one in over a year. I wonder what's changed?

1. Added a chef job to the cafe,
    Oh, that's nice...
  2. The new job requires the PC be able to produce milk, semen, or other lewd fluid in sufficient quantities
    ...I should have known.
  3. Fixed a bug involving the PC's penis
    It's probably better that I don't know.
  4. Eating grass with the full cow transformation will impact the PC's attitude towards nudity.
    So that's why we're not supposed to eat grass. I finally understand.
  5. The PC's right hand should now be able to interact with female NPC's genitals.
    See? You can learn valuable skills from us left-handers...
  6. NPCs may now carry and use bottle of lube during encounters.
    "House-keys...check. Credit-card... check. Lube-for-random-encounters... check. Ok, time to head out!"
  7. NPCs now sometimes decide to release their grip on the PC's mask should their attempt to remove it be thwarted.
    They probably don't want to be put in quarantine for 14 days...
  8. You will no longer be pinched by a crap out at sea.
    It's not perfectly clear what the problem was, or how it was resolved...
  9. Fixed a bug causing a gang to cum immediately when molesting the PC during a maths class event.
    Well... my math skills were pretty impressive back in the day.
That aside, I do remember a couple things: I just can't bring myself to ignore Robin's plight, and I still have a score to settle with Whitney :mad:.

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
Heard someone ask their friend at school if I ever fuck myself (because I'm a futa and they know), is that possible in this? If so how do you do that?

Mar 29, 2020
Wait wait, so there is lube? No wonder I'm getting so much pain when being submissive on CONSENTUAL SEX! I feel this mechanic could have been done without.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Wait wait, so there is lube? No wonder I'm getting so much pain when being submissive on CONSENTUAL SEX! I feel this mechanic could have been done without.
Well, there is lube, but not as something you can buy. The thing is: there is size mechanics. Is your bodyparts (pussy, cock, ass) are dry, they will have difficult taking in something too big. So some NPCs carry lube so they can penetrate you regardless. As a player, the best you can do is to get horny before an encounter. Try going to a bathroom and masturbating to just a bit before cumming. It will make you frustrated, but also very wet, and you won't have difficulty taking in bigger cocks with no pain.

Reactions: Furabia

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
CyberLenin123 The game keeps saved games in browser cache, which is why you need to be careful about clearing browser cache as you would lose those. To avoid that, you can use the "Import/Export Save" option, which allows you to create a savegame as a file on your computer. Target for that is whatever folder your browser saves all your downloads to.

atur

Nov 5, 2019
CyberLenin123 The game keeps saved games in browser cache, which is why you need to be careful about clearing browser cache as you would lose those. To avoid that, you can use the "Import/Export Save" option, which allows you to create a savegame as a file on your computer. Target for that is whatever folder your browser saves all your downloads to.
Weird, I just get an Error Message saying "Saving has been disallowed on this passage" when I click Get Save Deta, how do I fix this?

CyberLenin123

Apr 6, 2019
I still don't understand how avoid feats block

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
atur I am unable to help you as I have no compatible devices to fiddle with (not personal ones, anyway;)). I am correct in assuming that you are using Text Import feature on a mobile device of some sort, right? I play on a Windows desktop computer so I use Save to File instead.

I would assume that "The button name will change to "Copying Error" if your device or browser does not support it." in the information on the save page is what you ran into, but if it actually is a device/browser support issue, I would turn to the developer (unless someone else sees your post and replies first).

CyberLenin123 Neither do I. You could poke around in the HTML file yourself using a text editor. Might be as simple as changing some variable there from "1" to "0". Other than that, someone else might have the answer to that one. I do not.

May 22, 2020
Hi, I am having trouble with getting the angel transformation. Do I need to keep cheats off? And i've tried atleast 4 times now on different saves and nothing happens on the 25th day of keeping vaginal virginity and max purity. Please help

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hi, I am having trouble with getting the angel transformation. Do I need to keep cheats off? And i've tried atleast 4 times now on different saves and nothing happens on the 25th day of keeping vaginal virginity and max purity. Please help
I didn't know it only needed 25 days to trigger since I took a while, maybe two months or something

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Then am I able to just sleep throughout the day until I eventually progress with the angel transformation? Or do i need to actually do events?
Nah, just keep the purity at max and do your usual shenanigans or that sleep-only thing and it'll be fine

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Last time I checked it was 50 days of perfect purity. And perfect means 100%, not 99ish%.
For every even slightly impure day you a pure day more.
You can check the "Angelicness" in the Extra Statistics. "Angel manifestation" is at 6 if you are finished.

Enabled cheats only deny you feats. There is no other impact on the game.

May 22, 2020
Last time I checked it was 50 days of perfect purity. And perfect means 100%, not 99ish%.
For every even slightly impure day you a pure day more.
You can check the "Angelicness" in the Extra Statistics. "Angel manifestation" is at 6 if you are finished.

Enabled cheats only deny you feats. There is no other impact on the game.
So I will achieve Angel manifestation 1 at day 50?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
So I will achieve Angel manifestation 1 at day 50?
No, 6 happens at midnight after 50 days.

Ok well Im at 72 Angel now, but still no angel manisfestation... I've made sure Ive stayed at 1000 purity too, is the game bugged or somehting?
Weird.
What did you use the cheats for? Did you mess with virginity or transformation stats?
Or have you accidentally disabled TFs?
Bedroom → Settings → Game Settings → [x] Enable transformations

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes