AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Sidenote: How does someone get 3000$ per week or 6000$ if you helped Robin. That seem's impossible to pay even if you're the biggest slut in the city.
Thing is, for now at least, there's really not much use for money after the first couple of months. You can buy clothes, procedures at the hospital, and pay rent. There's a couple other things (tattoos, cafe food, dance lessons, etc.) but they really cost a miniscule amount of money in comparison that you can make really quickly once you've advanced in certain jobs or become really lewd.

Reactions: bilihibl

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, I got lucky. I escaped Remy on a Saturday and barely had enough time to get the money to pay.

Sidenote: How does someone get 3000$ per week or 6000$ if you helped Robin. That seem's impossible to pay even if you're the biggest slut in the city.
The Spa seems to be the answer for that or just fight 'em then win by making 'em coom

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Megumin. In addition to the above, you can join the Church: its members take a chastity exam every month and passing it rewards you with up to 4,000 based on how much Grace you have. And it only checks for vaginal virginity.

atur

Nov 5, 2019
The cap is at £2000 for single and £4000 for double.
Yes that's a lot of work but it's possible. But you don't have to pay. You can fight and beat them by lewd or by force. Or you can take the punishment.
Or you can mix it as you like. Pay them once or twice, take a punishment and then beat them.
I can make on average 1000£ in 3 hours during night time breaking in and robbing Mansions. Do that 7 times a week and after Expenses you have a profit of 3k, seems easy enough to me

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Does the café give enough money if You're lactating?
Also how useful is tending?

My go-to is diving for treasure at the lake. With half-decent swimming and skullduggery it's like printing money.
Is there a way to increase skullduggery without the police getting on my ass? I find it wierd how the police can magically detect when I steal 6 dollars in a locker.

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
Does the café give enough money if You're lactating?
Also how useful is tending?

Is there a way to increase skullduggery without the police getting on my ass? I find it wierd how the police can magically detect when I steal 6 dollars in a locker.
The cafe is probably still the most high paying job. You can train skullduggery on the treasure chests too.
And they don't know you took the money. Just the more crimes you commit the more evidence they can gather pointing at you and when they have enough evidence they'll try to bag you. Though you can erase the evidence with the help of your fence. It's just quite risky.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I can make on average 1000£ in 3 hours during night time breaking in and robbing Mansions. Do that 7 times a week and after Expenses you have a profit of 3k, seems easy enough to me
I seriously doubt that you can make £1k/3h by robbing mansions. Maybe if you have a really lucky streak, but not on average.
Even if you can meet Bailey's demands this way, it's not "easy" that's "grindy"!
And after all, this only works with very high skullduggery skill. A new player does not have it.

Reactions: Megumin.

atur

Nov 5, 2019
I seriously doubt that you can make £1k/3h by robbing mansions. Maybe if you have a really lucky streak, but not on average.
Even if you can meet Bailey's demands this way, it's not "easy" that's "grindy"!
And after all, this only works with very high skullduggery skill. A new player does not have it.
I wouldnt say D+ is high for Skuldegerry at all, you can easily get that in Week 2. Most Events here give Items of above 100$ besides the Drugs one. Breaking into a Mansion, stealing and going out all happens in 5 minutes. I really dont see how its unreasonable of getting easily over 1k in a day through this strat. Its doesnt even build up Fatigue!

Dunnowho

Dec 5, 2018
Skulduggery is a serious pain in the ass. It's probably the real tease here.
I like the game, but after 60+ days i finally crossed the A rank... and reached A+.
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Just how many people i must fuck and rob to reach the S rank?
I'm at C rank, and every night I break into the docks wearing towel top & bottom (for 2 guard dog checks), get as many exp as possible, and then dive into sea before being caught (save & load).

On a side note, how does getting caught by the Night creature, then making a rope cover your hair in semen? Not complaining though, thanks for the Fully covered feat

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Robbing with both hands is almost always a success. Around C+ is around 90%.
School toilet is my favorite, you can click masturbate and exit, until you can seduce 3 students.
If you fail you gain masochist points. And retry if your arms are free. LOL.
The great thing is you can keep repeating for 2 hours, just enter after 7 am at school, and enjoy. I maxed all my sex skills there.
Seducing at the bar, or striptease until you find a customer is a pain, but works as well. If they don't gang rape you...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm going insane with these new date updates, I'm starting to regret sending Kylar to the asylum and Whitney to the underground brothel...

• Sad
Reactions: atur

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Something I find weird is that getting kidnapped by Remy's farm and spending a couple of weeks as a cow didn't do several things. I didn't get a cow themed bad end despite picking the obedient option 99% of the time. My Exhibition score kept decreasing despite being naked 24/7, and getting brainwashed into liking it. And despite getting plowed by whoever crossed my path, my Promiscuity score kept decreasing as well.

Somewhat related - why does initiating penetrative sex during a consensual encounter require so much Promiscuity? Or why does high arousal/alcohol/love etc not bypass the requirements? Seems weird to just lie there like a dead fish at P 2 or 3 when prostituting yourself, never mind making your love interest always take the lead in bed given some of the hoops you need to go through in order to get them there.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Something I find weird is that getting kidnapped by Remy's farm and spending a couple of weeks as a cow didn't do several things. I didn't get a cow themed bad end despite picking the obedient option 99% of the time. My Exhibition score kept decreasing despite being naked 24/7, and getting brainwashed into liking it. And despite getting plowed by whoever crossed my path, my Promiscuity score kept decreasing as well.
There is not any kind of end in the game. (as of now)
Being at the farm is a "soft bad end". Like for the asylum or the dungeon you can stay there (if you like it^^) or you can escape.

I had an exhibition problem while staying at Eden's. I only wore a loincloth all day. One morning I could not leave the hut because EXH had dropped too low. But I think this got tweaked in the meantime.

For the farm I'm not sure if this is indented or an oversight.
The common game mechanic is: you choose voluntarily a lewd act, the lewd stat rises and you get rewarded by better stress/trauma/control.

ptua20

Sep 26, 2017
How I Import all saves from a file? I chose the file but it just load the last one slot but not all of them.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
So I'm sure it's been brought up before, but it's very hard to tell who you are doing what to in encounters with multiple people, particularly if they're the same gender.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes