Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
The stealing was nerfed ?

i got only like 200$ in compound industrial area when before i got around 700 / 800
Afaik, it's been $200. You can get an additional $200 if you get caught and escape with the torture machinery. Maybe you had extra from van boxes in previous hauls.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Version 0.2.22.2 is up on my blog, adding an area to the farmlands, improved monsterboy/girl scenes, new combat options, cosmetics, and UI improvements.

Happy Valentine's Day!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Robin will now pay their protector each week.
Noice, perfect valentine's gift.
And birthday's too!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Version 0.2.22.2 is up on my blog, adding an area to the farmlands, improved monsterboy/girl scenes, new combat options, cosmetics, and UI improvements.

Happy Valentine's Day!
The satisfaction I felt reading through this is of the same as any other update, this one has some GREAT gems, both overall, and for my own personal sake. Bless DoL, and bless you, Vrelnir! :love:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
My animations are broken (not playing) in 0.2.22.2 and I can't find a toggle in Options or Settings, help?

PS To specify, the character and scene animate in the sidebar, but nothing in the main text section plays.

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
  • Added choking to consensual encounters. The PC can now ask to be choked.
  • Added Asphyxiation options to the Settings page, allowing choking to be restricted or disabled.
  • Added the Asphyxiophilia trait, which increases arousal gained as oxygen drops.
Doubt I'll ever understand how come each update is full of kinda irrelevant, minor things, yet they're always something I never knew I needed. Never change, Vrel and co.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and Vrelnir

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Updated to 0.2.22.3, fixing bugs.
Noice, perfect valentine's gift.
And birthday's too!!!
Enjoy!
The satisfaction I felt reading through this is of the same as any other update, this one has some GREAT gems, both overall, and for my own personal sake. Bless DoL, and bless you, Vrelnir! :love:
Thank you!
My animations are broken (not playing) in 0.2.22.2 and I can't find a toggle in Options or Settings, help?

PS To specify, the character and scene animate in the sidebar, but nothing in the main text section plays.
What browser are you playing on? Sorry for the trouble.
Vrelnir there's a bug in 0.2.22.2.

Thanks a bunch. Think I found the problem, though you'll need to load a save from before the fight starts.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
If you've got hairy testicles the pubes show up through underwear, which I can kind of see as realistic in certain situations like wearing something skimpy with a pair of meaty clackers, but it applies to everything. Here's a picture of them phasing through the school swim shorts.

Line 94 of game/base-clothing/images.twee
Code:
<<if $pbdisable is "f" and $worn.lower.type.includes("naked")>>
should have
Code:
<<if $pbdisable is "f" and $worn.lower.type.includes("naked") and $worn.under_lower.type.includes("naked")>>
to fix it.

iliketacos

Dec 3, 2019
I haven't been able to steal things in game and sell them since like 8 updates ago. Anyone else have this problem, or just me?

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017

Mine did that too when I loaded my previous save. I believe it was under the general tab in settings. Toggle combat animations.

Reactions: makeitso

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Mine did that too when I loaded my previous save. I believe it was under the general tab in settings. Toggle combat animations.
That did it, thank you. They weren't kidding about the settings being a little sprawly.
What browser are you playing on? Sorry for the trouble.
Firefox 85.0.2/64-bit. Turns out it was the setting above, I just couldn't locate it. Didn't know "CSS animations" were a separate thing, now I do.

./.

Jun 19, 2018
Asking with positive tone, will this game ever be completed? Or it will be overwhelmed with content per second?

• Sad
Reactions: atur

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I haven't been able to steal things in game and sell them since like 8 updates ago. Anyone else have this problem, or just me?
You might need to restart. This was a bug but it was fixed. Your save might not be compatible with the current build.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes