Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
As a new player it seems like the game is a punishing grind. You can't seem to make enough money to both pay Bailey and do well in school or skills development. In fact it seems l ike you'd be lucky just avoiding rape and buying or repairing your clothes that are always being torn. Maybe stripping would help but to do that you either have to get an ID for $500 or be subjected to constant rape and torn clothes at the Pub. I missed one payment to Bailey and found myself dog-raped hallucinating, dissociating, and cast out naked at night in the city somewhere, which caught me in a weeklong spiral of constant rape, hallucinations, and back alley and sewer crawls. That was definitely not fun or sexy ... just frustrating and, frankly, kind of disgusting. It seems like the best way to make money is to spend all day every day doing odd jobs near home, but this won't allow any schooling, and eventually it won't keep up with Bailey's demands either. Does anyone have a guide that could allow a player to turn this game of repeated force bestial rape and sewer crawls into a game of transformation and development? Or maybe just a tip on how to put a bullet in Bailey's skull? I did eventually use cheats to buy nice stuff and infinite pepper spray. (Interestingly pepper spray use appears to be a crime, whereas rape isn't.) That made the game more interesting. I'm just looking for a way to do something close to this without cheating.
To give you some money leeway:

First, once you start the game, just try to get 100 bucks on the first day. That's your insurance against Bailey that week. Next... well, it's up to you, to be honest. The only thing i will recomend is to train your swimming, but just going to the swim class every day should be enouth. Aditionaly, you may want to "unlock" certain locations, like the strip club and the pub.

Comes friday, you want to follow your school mate to the lake. Once there, go swim and dive. Search the pots until you can find the bronze key and open the doors of the underwater ruins. Once inside, take the ivory neckless. Comes saturday, sell the neckless at the museum for some easy 2k. After that, you do as you see fit. That is enouth money for you to train your exhibitionism and promiscuity (either on the pub or, if you want, you can now buy the fake ID for the strip club).

Once those are high enouth (i like exhibitionism 6 and promiscuity 3) you may, during dancing, take guests for prostitution. This will give you from 80 to 100+ per encounter, which makes paying Bailey pretty easy.

sinclairl

Nov 13, 2017
Only thing I don't get is why pubes are only implemented for male characters at the moment. You'd think it'd be easier to start with females first, then the extra male bits could just be overlayed on top.

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
Nitpicking here, but while I like the new logo, it does not properly fit on the wiki as-is. View attachment 1041558
Damn, you're right. It's meant to look like this:
frontpage.png

I do use an ultrawide monitor (3440x1440).. but that's how it's supposed to look. I'll see if I can tweak a little bit.

Edit: The original resolution is 1198x300px. I adjusted it in the page's source to render it at 830x300px instead. Hopefully that fixes it, tell me if it still looks off.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
Any tips for getting started? All I kinda know is working at the cafe/docks and school work XD and then just getting raped in-between.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Any tips for getting started? All I kinda know is working at the cafe/docks and school work XD and then just getting raped in-between.
If you don't care about a pure run:
Level up your Exhibitionism (dancing/stripping at the brothel) and Promiscuity ( flirting at the pub), as a higher level in these two will give you many options to turn stressful events into positive one's or at least minimize the damage.
Prom 3 and the strip club are a rather safe way to further level up Exhib. und Prom. while simultaneously get better at dancing and getting that sweet money early on.

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Only thing I don't get is why pubes are only implemented for male characters at the moment. You'd think it'd be easier to start with females first, then the extra male bits could just be overlayed on top.
OwO whats this

All depends on your playstyle and how much you want to metagame but the game does a good job at naturally easing you into its adventures without needing a guide imo, but consider visiting the museum on saturday and doing the treasure hunts (Winter will give you a hint) if you want an excuse to go exploring sooner.

Also, rushing to exhibitionism and promiscuity is good for quick money and a quick wank, but can do harm in the long-term. An increase in reputation makes people more rapey and actions that raise sex stats such as the aforementioned raise your control, but you become desensitized to tamer actions as your stats increase, making trauma harder and thus the game itself progressively harder.

Does anyone have a guide that could allow a player to turn this game of repeated force bestial rape and sewer crawls into a game of transformation and development? Or maybe just a tip on how to put a bullet in Bailey's skull?
You can't get around being rapebait as that's what the entire game is built around, but there's multiple safehouses in the game that lets you sleep while you (temporarily) avoid bailey. You only have to pay them when you encounter them, which is generally at the orphanage or when they pick you up at the hospital, though that means you won't be able to able to befriend/romance Robin.
Examples of such safehouses are Eden in the forest and the crazy person who thinks they're your mom/father in the deep sewers. You'll definitely still repeatedly be raped at their crib but at least it's not bestial i guess

Last edited:

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Edit: The original resolution is 1198x300px. I adjusted it in the page's source to render it at 830x300px instead. Hopefully that fixes it, tell me if it still looks off.
It's good now, does not overflow anymore.

Examples of such safehouses are Eden in the forest and the crazy person who thinks they're your mom/father in the deep sewers.
Don't forget the Furry Friends Cave.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
question which I probably already know the answer to ... is there any way to get exhibition (I like them exhibition games^^) up without permanently getting raped?
I also find it a bit ridiculous that my schoolmates can (attempt to) rape me in the middle of class, especially early on without me wearing any provocative clothes etc.

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Which gender has the easiest route?
Gender doesn't affect gameplay that much, but I'd say playing as a girl is easier for protecting virginity, as female assailants (Without a strap-on) won't be able to penetrate you whereas male assailants as a male character will be able to be penetrated.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Which gender has the easiest route?
Body size is generally meant to be what amounts to a difficulty setting, assuming that's what you mean by "easiest route". Larger body size means you both start with higher physique and your max physique has a higher cap, making defiant-centered playthroughs easier. "Soft mode" helps quite a bit too for a number of reason, one being that the pain stat is basically removed. Another is that you get the ability to stop nearly all combat by telling the attacker you wish to stop, which acts as an I-win option, the one exception being if you're gagged or your mouth is blocked before you can act. Stats are generally easier to maintain as well since they take longer to build, including detrimental ones. Finally, lowering the allure slider in game settings can make events triggered by high allure less likely, permitting you more freedom to avoid molestation. Do note that the later two of these three will lock access from some feats when using them, even you later return them to default settings.

Oct 18, 2017
This is not a game where you go around raping people. Have some nice consensual sex for a change.
Nyahahaha! are you serious? sure the game isn't about you raping people, but "nice consensual sex" in this game? it's POSSIBLE, but like most of the content is about you being raped OR submitting to it!

if for some reason you ARE serious, i'm sorry for laughing, but if not, thanks for the fun!

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
Nyahahaha! are you serious? sure the game isn't about you raping people, but "nice consensual sex" in this game? it's POSSIBLE, but like most of the content is about you being raped OR submitting to it!

if for some reason you ARE serious, i'm sorry for laughing, but if not, thanks for the fun!
Pretty sure they meant that the encounters you initiate are all consensual. You're always the rape-ee, not the rape-er.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes