Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
If you've got hairy testicles the pubes show up through underwear, which I can kind of see as realistic in certain situations like wearing something skimpy with a pair of meaty clackers, but it applies to everything. Here's a picture of them phasing through the school swim shorts.

Line 94 of game/base-clothing/images.twee
Code:
<<if $pbdisable is "f" and $worn.lower.type.includes("naked")>>
should have
Code:
<<if $pbdisable is "f" and $worn.lower.type.includes("naked") and $worn.under_lower.type.includes("naked")>>
to fix it.
Thanks a bunch.
Asking with positive tone, will this game ever be completed? Or it will be overwhelmed with content per second?
There's a plan, so I'm hopeful. I try to avoid feature creep. There's lots to do regardless.
Hey Vrelnir

how about adding a group system to the school by putting the students into group's like the popular ones, the bullies, the nerds, the goth/emo's or Whitney's group and so on.
(Note: MC being able to increase or decrease their likeness and lust towards them and sit with them or do things related to the group)

Also in Bailey's office or the Head's office at school, being able to go under the desk and do oral to the orphans and students or Bailey and Leighton. (Note: unlike Whitney they tend to mostly try and hide it)

And maybe add a 2nd wolf to the wolves pack, who try's to become pack leader.
(Note: a white wolf i guess, and both of them fight over the MC, and MC can chose both or one of them)

Then lastly maybe adding a porcelain doll with joints, that the MC can look after and can do things with, and starts to move and talk as the MC takes care of it or as Hallucinogen or Trauma gets higher.
(Note: the MC can find it at the haunted house on Halloween, buy it in the forest shop or get it as a gift from Kylar or Morgan maybe)
Cliques are planned. Status-changing actions will impact each clique differently.

Thanks for the ideas. I've thought about an NPC that only appears while hallucinating, but not a plain doll. It's an interesting thought.
Vrelnir Two suggestions.

An option to officially leave the temple organisation, so non-virgins can get back there without being jumped every time.

An option to let lurkers and insects play with the MC willingly with enough Deviancy, like the forest tentacles.
I don't intend to add a way to leave the temple organisation, but non-virgins can access the temple safely again once they undergo penance. I know that's of limited help for characters who engage in certain acts on the regular.

The lurkers at Alex's farm should have consensual options, but I don't want to add such options to all non-consensual events.
Lovin' the new UI update and now I have a good reason to stand still when a hood person's lookin' for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this one too.
View attachment 1045707
Glad to hear it!

K9

May 28, 2017
I don't intend to add a way to leave the temple organisation
That's annoying for completionists. As it is we are required to join the temple to unlock stuff and feats (the museum antique and the necklace), whether we want to play a nun or not. Having a way to nope out once we're done would allow us to play the character we want.

You wouldn't want us to leave that poor, poor Winter with an empty spot in the museum, right? Nobody's that mean, even in Rapington.

./.

Jun 19, 2018
How to add reskins from Not so premium mode to base vanilla game? It worked once I just not really sure how I made it work

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
I know you said you don't want to cause unintentional feature creep, but I gotta know, just so I'm prepared to know what kind of game this is gonna be.

Is pregnancy planned for the game? I'm not asking for anything beyond pregnancy and eventual birth (raising it, adoption, etc. not the focus). It'd be RAD if it's eventually added, if only so there are higher stakes in me deciding to go on a wild spree fucking everyone in town LMAO

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
That's annoying for completionists. As it is we are required to join the temple to unlock stuff and feats (the museum antique and the necklace), whether we want to play a nun or not. Having a way to nope out once we're done would allow us to play the character we want.

You wouldn't want us to leave that poor, poor Winter with an empty spot in the museum, right? Nobody's that mean, even in Rapington.
Completionists are gonna have to make multiple runs anyway for the Lose Virginity to X feats anyway.

Still, it could also be an option to allow the artifact to be obtainable by breaking in and stealing it with skullduggery.
That way the direction the dev intends with the church, to be a commitment and threatening to apostates, remains untouched but there's still a path open for treasure hunters with the interest in the church.

Mrbeez

Nov 6, 2020
I've had a idea for the pregnancy after you give birth you get to play as the child when they are a adult it could be like a new game+

atur

Nov 5, 2019
Completionists are gonna have to make multiple runs anyway for the Lose Virginity to X feats anyway.

Still, it could also be an option to allow the artifact to be obtainable by breaking in and stealing it with skullduggery.
That way the direction the dev intends with the church, to be a commitment and threatening to apostates, remains untouched but there's still a path open for treasure hunters with the interest in the church.
Why even lock ONE Artifact behind a whole Split Path? It already hurt having to spent 1 hour in a church just to be able to unlock the Soup Kitchen and begin doing Humanitarian work but I simply wouldnt ever go as low as to allow MC to join a fricking Cult! Not everyone of us is Religous anyway and the Museum Collection is as Neutral as the game gets...

• Angry
Reactions: Yolomeus

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone know what the deal is with unlocking fish tank upgrades? I bought the first tank and the petshop now says "Capacity Upgrades: You have the best tank available," despite the tank only having a capacity of two (it's named "Small Fish Tank"). The wiki says there are far larger tank upgrades, and feeding upgrades, decoration upgrades, etc. None of this I see in my tank at home, nor for sale at the pet store.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Why even lock ONE Artifact behind a whole Split Path? It already hurt having to spent 1 hour in a church just to be able to unlock the Soup Kitchen and begin doing Humanitarian work but I simply wouldnt ever go as low as to allow MC to join a fricking Cult! Not everyone of us is Religous anyway and the Museum Collection is as Neutral as the game gets...
Agreed.
The temple artifact is RNG nightmare anyway. I only found it once to get "It Belongs in a Museum!" and I think I spend weeks cleaning temple quarters.
There should be a way to rummage through the temple without joining the cult.

Reactions: atur and Navius

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello guys, i'm new to this game, and I'm wondering how to get a good amount of money pretty quickly ?
I'm still at the very beginning, like I paid 100$ to Bailey, but working at the cafe won't be enough in the near future i assume.
I searched the thread, but it confused me even more..

So i'm open for any tip from you,I would be thankful.

Also, where do we gather wolfshrooms and lichen for the science project ? I collected all the heartshrooms and pink lichen from the temple, but cannot find the others...

PS: forgive my poor english :)

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
Tbf, you can also unlock the soup kitchen via the Spa by working as a masseur.

K9

May 28, 2017
Does anyone know what the deal is with unlocking fish tank upgrades? I bought the first tank and the petshop now says "Capacity Upgrades: You have the best tank available," despite the tank only having a capacity of two (it's named "Small Fish Tank"). The wiki says there are far larger tank upgrades, and feeding upgrades, decoration upgrades, etc. None of this I see in my tank at home, nor for sale at the pet store.
You need to give anal birth to several creatures to unlock the upgrades. I think it's 5, not sure. When you get the 'Anal Mother' trait, they should be unlocked.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes