socksguy

Jun 17, 2020
How does one acquire the different hair styles (pig tails, for example)? They were not available in the initial character creation screen and not an option at the hairdresser in game.

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
This seems plausible though I guess. You could have a simple talk button that grabs dialogue text from a list depending on what traits you've acquired and randomly "speaks" one of them in the encounter. Enemies could be pre-programmed to have randomized preferences.

I'm no expert coder though so I cant say for sure but it feels like a lot of work for little payoff. There's either going to be so much randomization going on that the function is going to be extremely unpredictable, or you'll just end up with something similar to what we have now with various buttons regarding verbal actions based on traits you have.
I'm not a fan of the current system of recycling a handful of lines; it's very noticeable in situations such as plead/moan etc. that are used a lot. Same goes for bystander commentary if you do a lot of stuff in public. I think a lot could be gained by just simply adding more dialogue lines to the pool that is picked from - how about a fan writing contest? Submit one-liners, best ones get included.

Of course, it would be even better if the game picked different dialogue lines based on your stats. As you gain experience/promiscuity/awareness or lose purity, the MC will say progressively more lewd things. Maybe keep it to a handful of tiers and have separate lists of statements for each tier? Shouldn't be too complicated, and again, writing can probably be outsourced if that is a sticking point. I feel like text variety is especially important in this game, since it is mostly text-based.

My thoughts anyway!

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
What's the best way to increase Promiscuity?
to what level? at the beginning go to the other side of town the area with the brothel go to the pub and flirt the random patrons until you can't level it up any more then go into a consensual encounter and hand job to the next level then go back to the brothel and go to the basement and do the gloryhole until your at the highest level

Reactions: socksguy

sinclairl

Nov 13, 2017
This is a random idea I've been sitting on suggesting, what if during combat, we could "talk" to our pursuers (or consensual encounters), rather than just choosing Plead for example and spitting out the same usual cycled dialogue that all has the same effect for example (or vice versa for Demand and Moan and such), depending on where your PC's personality is leaning and all, the things you can say vary as well? And based on what you say has a different effect on the other parties, whether it pisses them off more or arouses them more? Though I can't imagine how it'd look, and work in actual execution, it's just a concept/random thought really even.

This idea mainly came to fruition just because I like the idea of there being more "flavor" dialogue in the encounters. Maybe it's just me, but I really like the "communication" aspect of this kind of setup, if that makes any sense? Of course, I didn't really think of it in detail like this until pretty much at this time of typing but, nonetheless, I just simply wanted more flavor text, and that thought process led me here.
An interesting idea would be to expand the moan and plead options to work more like tease/mock.

Reactions: KekKoo and Obicase

closetclopper

Dec 23, 2018
Personally, I'm hoping for either a rework of moan, or possibly an extra unlock for submission. A lot of the current moan dialogue seems more sultry and seductive than submissive to me. Which is fine, for what it is, but I'd love to have the option to beg attackers to use me as they please, to meekly query if I'm pleasing them, that sort of thing.

Oct 18, 2017
i want to be able to beat the farm lady directly instead of having to spend days warming the centaurs up and finding a escape while BARELY keeping from becoming a cow

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i want to be able to beat the farm lady directly instead of having to spend days warming the centaurs up and finding a escape while BARELY keeping from becoming a cow
I don't think anything that lets us do the offense will be added.
An alternate way of revenge is making Alex's farm better than Remy's

Oct 18, 2017
I don't think anything that lets us do the offense will be added.
An alternate way of revenge is making Alex's farm better than Remy's
i don't mind not being able to go on the offense, i just want less degrading treatment from the entire city, which just cranks up if you help the wrong person load their van
*mutters*
why is it that there's only 2 people that completely treats you with respect AND lewd you?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i don't mind not being able to go on the offense, i just want less degrading treatment from the entire city, which just cranks up if you help the wrong person load their van
*mutters*
why is it that there's only 2 people that completely treats you with respect AND lewd you?
This whole game's concept is pretty much us trynna survive this corrupt sh-thole they call a city.
You can become the most popular superhoe that beats rapists and you still won't be able to do anything to reverse your situation.

PS: There are three teachers that ain't corrupt.

Oct 18, 2017
This whole game's concept is pretty much us trynna survive this corrupt sh-thole they call a city.
You can become the most popular superhoe that beats rapists and you still won't be able to do anything to reverse your situation.
hence why i rarely play this game, it's still fun with some entertainment, but it's a bit too limited sometimes
I do play it, and i don't mean "Urrgh this game sucks" just really "I wish it was possible to do good"

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes