smirk

Jul 2, 2019
why is it that there's only 2 people that completely treats you with respect AND lewd you?
This site is full of games like that. If you want to be a superhero chad with a magical 5 foot dick who runs around romancing and fucking everything that moves, that's practically 80% of the games here. Degrees of Lewdity is pretty unique in what it does, and I for one find it refreshing.

Oct 18, 2017
This site is full of games like that. If you want to be a superhero chad with a magical 5 foot dick who runs around romancing and fucking everything that moves, that's practically 80% of the games here. Degrees of Lewdity is pretty unique in what it does, and I for one find it refreshing.
not really, most of the games on this side has a dominating part, subtle or not

Reactions: atur
Oct 18, 2017
and again i'm not saying this game is bad, it's pretty good, it, just like a few other games, just forces you into situations i don't like and wish we could abort/refuse

Just like in games like Superpowered where you can choose not to seduce your mom instead of slowly having her force herself on you if you don't do it to her first

socksguy

Jun 17, 2020
to what level? at the beginning go to the other side of town the area with the brothel go to the pub and flirt the random patrons until you can't level it up any more then go into a consensual encounter and hand job to the next level then go back to the brothel and go to the basement and do the gloryhole until your at the highest level
Thanks!

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
An interesting idea would be to expand the moan and plead options to work more like tease/mock.
Personally, I'm hoping for either a rework of moan, or possibly an extra unlock for submission. A lot of the current moan dialogue seems more sultry and seductive than submissive to me. Which is fine, for what it is, but I'd love to have the option to beg attackers to use me as they please, to meekly query if I'm pleasing them, that sort of thing.
I think this is what REALLY made me think of the idea to begin with, as I feel that being "submissive" to a fault is semi-lacking, and that's my main play-style (if I'm not breaking that to do all I can in a playthrough to avoid losing my virginities early on and such anyways.)

*Though after reading the more recent posts, I feel like saying this is ironic. A willfully/made to be willfully* submissive playthrough, to be more specific(?), feels lacking/"not quite on the mark" imho I think is the better way to put it. It's going in the right direction, but I just feel like there's more that could be done, and yet I don't quite know what that "more" is.

There's something here that I just can't perfect what I mean I suppose..

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
I think this is what REALLY made me think of the idea to begin with, as I feel that being "submissive" to a fault is semi-lacking, and that's my main play-style (if I'm not breaking that to do all I can in a playthrough to avoid losing my virginities early on and such anyways.)

Though after reading the more recent posts, I feel like saying this is ironic. A willfully submissive playthrough*, to be more specific, feels lacking/"not quite on the mark" imho I think is the better way to put it. It's going in the right direction, but I just feel like there's more that could be done, and yet I don't quite know what that "more" is.
Meanwhile, I'm over here hoping for some sort of "Tsundere" trait so Defiant PCs can do more lewd things in consensual encounters like moan and ask to be choked.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Admittedly, the dialog during "combat" is about as varied and interesting as sex dialog in Lilith Thrones. To be fair, that's pretty routine of games like DoL where the encounters need to be tailored to be usable in a world full of randoms and a handful of unique named NPC's as apposed to games where the encounters are more specific and unique to each encounter. In the later, encounters are more distinct but lack the ability to be interchangeable and often require far more writing to make them work.

Farofero

Dec 1, 2018
does anyone know how to translate the game page? before the button for translating automatically appeared, but now it doesn't appear anymore.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
i just thought about it there is pregnancy, anal pregnancy to be specific but pregnancy non the lest so staff if you would be so kind and add pregnancy or correct my view on pregnancy content also if you want to check my claims on the content here is a guide one have anal, pregnancy, and one of these (Wasps, Slugs, bestiality, swarms, or Tentacles) enabled in setting two get into a Tentacle/Swarm/Struggle encounter and for each one tentacle:direct the large/thick tentacle to your asshole; swarm get them to your asshole; struggle lurkers(bestiality)/wasps/slugs focus on all but one at you asshole if you did it right you get a message that something was left behind three fertilize your egg by getting creampied in the ass then wait a couple of day unti you get the message "You feel a little lightheaded for a moment." congrats you are pregnant and now you wait

• Angry
Aug 5, 2019
i just thought about it there is pregnancy, anal pregnancy to be specific but pregnancy non the lest so staff if you would be so kind and add pregnancy or correct my view on pregnancy content also if you want to check my claims on the content here is a guide one have anal, pregnancy, and one of these (Wasps, Slugs, bestiality, swarms, or Tentacles) enabled in setting two get into a Tentacle/Swarm/Struggle encounter and for each one tentacle:direct the large/thick tentacle to your asshole; swarm get them to your asshole; struggle lurkers(bestiality)/wasps/slugs focus on all but one at you asshole if you did it right you get a message that something was left behind three fertilize your egg by getting creampied in the ass then wait a couple of day unti you get the message "You feel a little lightheaded for a moment." congrats you are pregnant and now you wait
i think what people mean by pregnancy is the natural way. you know, being creampied in the vagina and months later a new human pops out?

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
i think what people mean by pregnancy is the natural way. you know, being creampied in the vagina and months later a new human pops out?
which is why i wanted a staff member to clarify whether or not this is pregnancy. I do want this to have the pregnancy tag but i do need to know what counts as pregnancy and what doesn't (from a staff member)

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
which is why i wanted a staff member to clarify whether or not this is pregnancy. I do want this to have the pregnancy tag but i do need to know what counts as pregnancy and what doesn't (from a staff member)
Any pregnancy is pregnancy but it's probably better to not add the tag for it yet, most people searching for games with the pregnancy tag will probably be expecting the typical method and will likely be disappointed with the way it is currently. Plus, not enough people use the 'search' function, so unless you actually want people cluttering up the thread asking/complaining about the pregnancy content...Maybe hold off on adding the tag for now.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I'm no staff member, but I'd say unless there's some odd stipulation or parameter (like if non-vaginal pregnancy alone isn't enough), the game has pregnancy. It's limited, but unless I'm wrong it still applies here...your character can be impregnated and give birth. There's just not much to it at the moment.

Aug 5, 2019
On another note, i think the transformation options should have more dialogue and stuff for npcs. Normally i do the wolf/dog transformation and there's little to no non named npc interactions for it. Like, why not have it so that if you're kidnapped by/sold to the farm and you have the wolf transformation they try to train you to be like a guard dog or a herding dog instead of trying to turn you to a cow.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
idk how to report a bug, but "watch robin play" now increases stress instead of lowering it, despite the flavor text saying -stress
Oh, maybe there is still a chance I'm not that crazy...
Recently I had the impression that spending an evening with Robin actually raised stress/trauma!?
Any attempt to reproduce it failed though...

About bug reports: posting here is usually sufficient. But you can also join the Discord server.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Any pregnancy is pregnancy but it's probably better to not add the tag for it yet, most people searching for games with the pregnancy tag will probably be expecting the typical method and will likely be disappointed with the way it is currently. Plus, not enough people use the 'search' function, so unless you actually want people cluttering up the thread asking/complaining about the pregnancy content...Maybe hold off on adding the tag for now.
It does not matter if you add this tag or not. It does not matter what vrel and his pals implement.
Even if the orphanage turns into a kindergarten and MC becomes the mother AND the father of the whole town, there will be still at least two questions per page "game haz pregnancy yes???". While others will question that the game is not pregnant enough.
Pregnancy is the curse and the running gag of DoL.

Where banana?

Aug 31, 2020
I think I saw someone post something similar further up. But I want to point out maybe for a possible update that some situations be altered so as to be no longer considered to be molestation/rape (control damaging/ traumatic) if you are technically agreeing or otherwise knowingly getting involved as long as you meet certain conditions i.e: getting caught naked/missing clothes in the school bathroom ( I wonder how could that possibly happen) the first option "offer body" should be considered traumatic at low promiscuity x high purity. however at high promiscuity x exhibitionism or low purity this should be considered a promiscuous or at least a consensual act as your not really under duress (unless your in the wrong bathroom). since your mindset is more experienced ( Read Slutty) and you are willing trading your body. there are some other situations like that but I cant remember them all

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes