DD2

Feb 10, 2019
little question, can you de- transform from Angel without getting the broken stat? or can you go devil from broken status?

there is no way to keep pure as a futanari or a girl in this game where everything try to rape your main character. is why i ask.

also when will the tight or how do i increase tight rank as a boy in this game almost a year of game-play and tights is still in B when everything else is S

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Well wolf f-ing is a thing but now they made it even easier to go wolf form by literally searching that one spot repeatedly til' you have maybe around 50 wolfshrooms eaten then just wait for that sweet transformation.
Yeah, and it seems like cat transformation is a bit of a pain (although I actually did some of the cat transformation stuff). Maybe I'll try out both, not sure.

Also, as I said, I get attacked constantly. And it takes a lot of time. I already skipped one school day, and after the detention event, I really don't wanna repeat it

P.S.: Maybe will do cat tf first, I like cats

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, and it seems like cat transformation is a bit of a pain (although I actually did some of the cat transformation stuff). Maybe I'll try out both, not sure.

Also, as I said, I get attacked constantly. And it takes a lot of time. I already skipped one school day, and after the detention event, I really don't wanna repeat it

P.S.: Maybe will do cat tf first, I like cats
Detention depends on how many did ye do, one offense is just cleaning or something, then maybe 3 - 5 = spanking timeee~
Although you can just apologize in spanking time if ENG is high enough, then you'd be let go on the 2nd turn.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Detention depends on how many did ye do, one offense is just cleaning or something, then maybe 3 - 5 = spanking timeee~
Although you can just apologize in spanking time if ENG is high enough, then you'd be let go on the 2nd turn.

Or I can endlessly avoid detention, yes?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Depends on what you wanna.

Good question actually. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so picky about fap material... But nevermind that.

I guess I generally want to know how to handle situations without resorting to... you know... pleasuring people who attack me.

But I do still think that I should try raising some lewd stuff. So, I know where I can raise promiscuity, what about exhibitionism?

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
But I do still think that I should try raising some lewd stuff. So, I know where I can raise promiscuity, what about exhibitionism?
go to the brothel and dance yourself to the highest level of exhibitionism do remember tho to stop dancing ever now and again to prevent a gang rape and to refresh your clothes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
little question, can you de- transform from Angel without getting the broken stat? or can you go devil from broken status?

there is no way to keep pure as a futanari or a girl in this game where everything try to rape your main character. is why i ask.

also when will the tight or how do i increase tight rank as a boy in this game almost a year of game-play and tights is still in B when everything else is S
De-transform angel? BJ timeeee~ or anything that decreases purity,
Chastity belts are a great way to keep your purity.
Tight? or Thigh? One can do Thighjobs during encounters.

Where banana?

Aug 31, 2020
Good question actually. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so picky about fap material... But nevermind that.

I guess I generally want to know how to handle situations without resorting to... you know... pleasuring people who attack me.

Dancing like the other person said is a quick way. if you wanna start slow just dont wear any underwear or bra's it will slowly build your exhibitionism... although if your too pure already it might not let you idr. also you know your allure stat is what cuases most encounters right? it will naturally go up as time passes with your beauty and how you dress. so if your really having trouble I can think of 3 things to do. 1. work on those stats like the previous person said. 2. become a complete wreck and ruin your character no one will try to mess with you if your already a mess. 3. abuse the system savescum your way to victory

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Dancing like the other person said is a quick way. if you wanna start slow just dont wear any underwear or bra's it will slowly build your exhibitionism... although if your too pure already it might not let you idr. also you know your allure stat is what cuases most encounters right? it will naturally go up as time passes with your beauty and how you dress. so if your really having trouble I can think of 3 things to do. 1. work on those stats like the previous person said. 2. become a complete wreck and ruin your character no one will try to mess with you if your already a mess. 3. abuse the system savescum your way to victory

Already savescumming. And those previous stats... You mean ones to fight people off?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018

Most things are also explained in the Wiki.

You lose Angel-status if you are not completely pure at midnight.
A Broken Angel will constantly lose purity. When completely impure you turn into a Demon. That's almost inevitable.
A Broken Angel can also ask for forgiveness in the temple. That removes the Broken status. But you will not become an Angel again.

Trying to stay totally pure is doable but it is really hard. That's intended. Chose a large body. Wear modest clothes. Short hair. Avoid everything that causes bad fame. Try to raise good fame. A chastity belt would be the best bet.

Thigh-skill and boys is a bit of an oddity. For some reason it's much harder to raise than other skills. You don't do anything wrong here. The wolfies seem to be more interested in male thighs. At least some updates ago. And there is the riding school where you can train your thigh skill for money.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
If you don't want to take chances in the brothel, the Strip Club is a safe option for dancing - for the low price of 500 for fake ID.
Well, I already work there as a bartender. On a side note, that have absolutely no connection to me working as a bartender, stealing from smugglers give a pretty damn good amount of funds

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
Well, I already work there as a bartender. On a side note, that have absolutely no connection to me working as a bartender, stealing from smugglers give a pretty damn good amount of funds
Happy endings at the Spa can also net you a decent amount of money, but you need high Beauty or Hand skill to access it.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Happy endings at the Spa can also net you a decent amount of money, but you need high Beauty or Hand skill to access it.
Well... I should play the waiting game then. I only use hands to beat faces
Btw, does blackmailing your head teacher worth it if you never plan to work at a brothel?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Well... I should play the waiting game then. I only use hands to beat faces
Btw, does blackmailing your head teacher worth it if you never plan to work at a brothel?
Leighton's revenge is not so bad. It's a single event. And not so different from what you do at the brothel anyway.
I would always go for blackmail.
You can choose between their watch (=£5000) or skipping detention for ever.
5k early in the game is nice, but optional detention is much better on the long run (imho).

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes