ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hitchhiking doesn't seem to be that bad.
Or just walk for 2-hours straight from 4-am to 6-am to reach the farm for the longest working time.
With high enough Athletics you can jog or run along the coast. That cuts it down to 1:30 or even 1:00.

Jan 17, 2020
How I raise Deviancy from 0 to 2-3, when you go to sleep at the Orphanage, make sure to wake up at 2:45 - 3:40, go to the flowers and water ALL the plants, and if it says something about a strange scent (I think), then go back to your room and look at the mirror.
Easy way to get it started without having to really go out of your way.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I just realised how hard it is to lower your purity if you don't have a habit of fucking random people. I don't wanna turn into angel, too much trouble

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I just realised how hard it is to lower your purity if you don't have a habit of fucking random people. I don't wanna turn into angel, too much trouble
I guess the most effective action is to wear a Holy Pendant and masturbate in the temple.
But pay attention and do NOT wear it at midnight!

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I guess the most effective action is to wear a Holy Pendant and masturbate in the temple.
But pay attention and do NOT wear it at midnight!

Temple, huh? So... I need to pass that test thingy to get admitted into the temple? Also, does masturbating there require some stat?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Temple, huh? So... I need to pass that test thingy to get admitted into the temple? Also, does masturbating there require some stat?
You don't have to join the temple for that. It's like praying for bigger/smaller boobs/dick or salvation.

Just checked, you need some exhibitionism and you cannot be angelic. Not even a little bit. Sorry.
But the Holy Pendant helps nevertheless. It doubles all purity changes. So no matter what dirty deeds you do, it doubles the purity you lose. But if you wear it at midnight you get double purity. So don't do that.

Trying to stay pure but avoiding becoming an Angel is an interesting way to play :)

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
You don't have to join the temple for that. It's like praying for bigger/smaller boobs/dick or salvation.

Just checked, you need some exhibitionism and you cannot be angelic. Not even a little bit. Sorry.
But the Holy Pendant helps nevertheless. It doubles all purity changes. So no matter what dirty deeds you do, it doubles the purity you lose. But if you wear it at midnight you get double purity. So don't do that.

Trying to stay pure but avoiding becoming an Angel is an interesting way to play :)

I'm paranoid. I never yet needed to deal with trauma during fights, so the only advantage seems useless. But I don't wanna risk becoming falling angel and dealing with consequences

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I wonder if there are plans to make dismissal quest choice with saving Kylar/Whitney actually change their behaviour a bit. I think that would make sense.

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
I wonder if there are plans to make dismissal quest choice with saving Kylar/Whitney actually change their behaviour a bit. I think that would make sense.
I'm hoping we'll eventually see the "hero" options in the dismissal quests lead to that sort of thing.

Aug 14, 2019
Hail dev, is there a way to turn off this "you haven't saved in a while" pop up,
It kinda irks me, I love savescumming as much as the next guy but I don't need to be reminded of it.
What is this? Am I playing Desperados 3?
It's in there due to people losing their saves and local storage not being the best, u can extend the days between each warning in the Save/Options menu, or just export the save like it suggests. And how is warning every 15 days by default save scumming?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It's in there due to people losing their saves and local storage not being the best, u can extend the days between each warning in the Save/Options menu, or just export the save like it suggests. And how is warning every 15 days by default save scumming?
Ah don't mind me, Maybe I just played too much of the dam- game Desperados 3 and the salt must've been too much...
Plz just give me the option to turn it off, it kinda irks me somehow like how one wants to not wanna see the "would you like to update now" where they keep "remind me later" or just closes the pop up instead.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I'm hoping we'll eventually see the "hero" options in the dismissal quests lead to that sort of thing.
Would be nice, although it wouldn't be a stretch to think that Kylar/Whitney don't learn from that. Less so Kylar, because they would prolly think twice before doing what they did in their dismissal quest as it leads to us ending up in pillory.

Reactions: atur

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hail dev, I just found this one where it says Suspicion instead of Jealousy or is this intended?
1615194830839.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Is there a way to avoid Kylar without making them go completely crazy?

I feel like at this point I should join discord, because of the amount of questions I have...

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
I was trolled
Is there a way to avoid Kylar without making them go completely crazy?

I feel like at this point I should join discord, because of the amount of questions I have...

I was trolled by the game because in the first scene with Kylar, it looks almost like the author was giving us a choice of completely ignoring Kyler content by choosing to ignore him... but then he shows up anyway. Damn.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I was trolled

I was trolled by the game because in the first scene with Kylar, it looks almost like the author was giving us a choice of completely ignoring Kyler content by choosing to ignore him... but then he shows up anyway. Damn.
Yeah... I would prefer not having to deal with Kylar. I don't really know what kind of events will transpire if Kylar has high lust but no love, but I hope nothing will happen, because I don't wanna fight them

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes