Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
IIRC, Kyler's only dangerous when he has high love. I don't think there's a high lust/low love scenario at this time.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Oh, this is nice then, because I REALLY don't wanna fight Kylar, unlike Whitney
Kylar is not really dangerous. There is never a fight.
Kylar is "only" extremely annoying. There is no way to avoid them. You can only change the flavour of annoyance.

Except of course you let jealousy reach maximum. Then you can watch the grand finale and can decide to send them to prison. Then Kylar is gone for good.

Reactions: Obicase

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Kylar is not really dangerous. There is never a fight.
Kylar is "only" extremely annoying. There is no way to avoid them. You can only change the flavour of annoyance.

Except of course you let jealousy reach maximum. Then you can watch the grand finale and can decide to send them to prison. Then Kylar is gone for good.
I'm not afraid of Kylar being dangerous, I just... like them more than I hate them. They are a friendly face, sort of. Kylar can save you from molestation and gives you pepper spray, so that's why I really don't want to fight them or send them to prison. I'm too nice sometimes

Dusttalesans

Dec 31, 2019
I hope the creator one of these days allows the funtion after reaching max love with either avery or alex, that you be able to live with them, much like with eden cept more willingly.
be like

Avery:
"Tell me, how is your time at the orphanage?"

player can choose to be honest, half honest or lie.

if love is high enough avery would then after telling her the full truth say

"Well, we could easly fix the amount of money you are forced to make, i prepose that you could live with me, i can make some...arangements to have you with me permenently living with me. However you'l still need to pay me x amountin compinsation as well as" *oogals at you glancing up and down* "other things, how does this sound"

then the player can either agree or not, not agreeing drops love down tramendously and increases rage a moderate amount, if the player chooses to agree they will then be promted at the opginage when they wake the nextday, by baily, to pack their things,someone will be by to pick you upat x time" if you then have love with robin she'll cry and be sad and ask if she will see you again (unless you choose defalt male, but i never do always futa for me :p) to witch you can be honest and it will pritty much say idk, you can cheer her up, break up with her, or just leave without a word, or lie. to witch what ever you chose will affect robbins outcome, you'll live in an unknow area of the city and can only get to the town you know of by driver avery has at certain times of the day same with getting back, i'd say 6-7am and 7-9pm would be good. you can then stop by the ophinage every sunday if you wish to make payments to baily for robin, if you miss payments you'll get the robin missing thing. you'll then have to fook avery every time at night and have to attend to things when she asks you, you can also ask her about working for her depending on your skulldugery depends on what she says, you'll also need to have completed the mckey mission, to then she will say prove to e your worth something to the company i run, at a high enough skull duggery, you'll then visit landry and talk to her then ask her to talk to mckey and explain your need, she foes so and passes on the message he will help you (i know we know not of gender on this character shush) in exchange you have to help him, you'll then do a task for him that takes B+ or higher skullduggery and then once finished mckey will give you a usb flash drive (again) and a laptop, you will then be promted and have to learn all the viruses and coddinghe put on there, depending on you accedemics in english math and science depends on how fast you learn, you should go into this hopefully with A's at least, witch will cause it to take 3 days (this is fiction, i know codding and such takes longer SHUT IT xD) once you do you'll have 11h to make a prodject to prove something to avery, then if good,witch it should be if you do it right, she'll hire you at 300 a task, witch instead of paying you, she just takes it off of the x amount you owe untill 0, then she starts paying you. the better the project the moremoney you'll make. watcha think of this one :3

idk about alex tbh though xD

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
May I ask why I don't have to attend school anymore? It's always closed and I have no more notifications about it below my character picture, is it right? After attending both Math and Science fair, you can't go to school anymore? If that's the case, I won't be able to engage with Whitney anymore?
what month is it?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I feel like the pull away option to avoid getting fucked is too strong, it never fails
p sure the dev made it that way so players can avoid losing virginity when they want to keep it, same way after kissing virginity was added the option to avoid kisses was added soon after

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
I feel like the pull away option to avoid getting fucked is too strong, it never fails
In addition to what Davido said, remember that having an orgasm, being maxed on Pain, or becoming paralyzed can negate your ability to pull away, so while those actions might have a high degree of success, there are situations where you can be unable to perform them.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If there's masochism trait then we should have Sadism trait!!!!
Maybe inflicting pain lets us recover control or something~~~
It'll be a great trait imo.

N-not because I'm a sadist or anything, maybe a little of that.

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
If there's masochism trait then we should have Sadism trait!!!!
Maybe inflicting pain lets us recover control or something~~~
It'll be a great trait imo.

N-not because I'm a sadist or anything, maybe a little of that.
the game kinda is defiant/submissive oriented rather than dominant/submissive so there kinda isn't even any system for dominant actions like that

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
the game kinda is defiant/submissive oriented rather than dominant/submissive so there kinda isn't even any system for dominant actions like that
Hey, the fame for "kicking rapists' asses" is already there to start the shift, we can even be the dom-y one when we do our foot massage or even the fact that beating Bailey every deadline.~~~

I'm still not sure what's keeping 'em from doing that since it's already starting to change.

It was a lot brutal in previous versions imo but now it's pretty much easy as heck...

So much for "trying to survive" = w=ll

Reactions: atur

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Not sure if that's really a bad thing tho. I think it just makes it easier to enjoy the game without having to constantly worry about a bunch of stuff
Earlier versions of this game made me treat it like Dark Souls as it's hellish but the difficulty drastically dropped throughout imo.
Not saying it's a bad thing, just an observation of mine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and Furabia
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes