Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Just coming to comment that I absolutely love this game! All the random stuff you're able to do makes every playthrough unique and interesting. I honestly can't wait for more content! (I personally would like more Avery, Kylar and Eden)

When you go to the farm, is it supposed to take a long time to get to? Like at this point of time, if I don't want to be arrested for Delinquency I have to wait until the weekend before I work there, and I was wondering if there was an easier way. Like getting a bike or something.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Just coming to comment that I absolutely love this game! All the random stuff you're able to do makes every playthrough unique and interesting. I honestly can't wait for more content! (I personally would like more Avery, Kylar and Eden)

When you go to the farm, is it supposed to take a long time to get to? Like at this point of time, if I don't want to be arrested for Delinquency I have to wait until the weekend before I work there, and I was wondering if there was an easier way. Like getting a bike or something.
The only possible way to shorten the path is by taking the sea route [From the docks you go along the coast and there you should get the option (I don't remember if you need to have any skills that increase in the school)] Although if you discount school time, when you arrive at the farm, you only have time to do 3 actions a day, so it is not recommended, especially now that the night is increasingly dangerous if you do not have a good base . The most recommended thing is after finishing school on Friday, go running to the farm and in 6 to 8 weeks you do the basics there.

Sure, if you play with cheat that can reduce or skip the problems by skipping the week, but if you go normal, I'm sorry, but it will take time.

Reactions: atur and Zeinhold

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
The only possible way to shorten the path is by taking the sea route [From the docks you go along the coast and there you should get the option (I don't remember if you need to have any skills that increase in the school)] Although if you discount school time, when you arrive at the farm, you only have time to do 3 actions a day, so it is not recommended, especially now that the night is increasingly dangerous if you do not have a good base . The most recommended thing is after finishing school on Friday, go running to the farm and in 6 to 8 weeks you do the basics there.

Sure, if you play with cheat that can reduce or skip the problems by skipping the week, but if you go normal, I'm sorry, but it will take time.
No problems, thanks for the reply! I'll be sure to try out the coast route, considering I'm playing right now lol.

And sorry if this has been answered already, but I can't seem to find the new character (Although I'll admit I didn't look TOO hard, considering I'm just trying the farm stuff right now). Are they in the forest?

Yiu113

Jul 18, 2017
No problems, thanks for the reply! I'll be sure to try out the coast route, considering I'm playing right now lol.

And sorry if this has been answered already, but I can't seem to find the new character (Although I'll admit I didn't look TOO hard, considering I'm just trying the farm stuff right now). Are they in the forest?
New character is in the moor, they're a hunter like the Black Wolf. Wander around in there until you get a message about being hunted, then keep wandering.

Reactions: Zeinhold

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
For the Dev.

I have a few questions that I would like you to answer about the future of the game.

1. The transformations will have unique actions such as: transformations that have tails, extra limbs or altered ears (like cats) during and outside the type encounters ... with the tails if the person with whom the PC is relating has a penis, he can use it to treat it?

2. In addition to the recent transformation, are more transformations planned and with them different and increasingly unique ways of acquiring / maintaining them?

3. Either by a transformation or by some natural or artificial increase, unique acts can be performed as an example: if the character has huge breasts and is in a match against an NPC who has a small penis, this can bury it in his chest and make him cum in this or in some transformations (like the succubus) with the tail or by some power the PC can suck the penis of an NPC or put something in the vagina of one? I say this because (and if the second question is yes) if you get any transformation related to plants, octopuses or slimes (or any form of marine life, since there is not one that can be obtained just from being in the sea or in the water) a characteristic that comes to me from these is to do something like that.

4. Regardless of the total number of transformations, so whether regardless of whether one is hallucinating or leaves it by default, encounters with humanoid beasts like wolfboy / wolfgirl will have more interactions or possibilities if the PC has an active transformation or is in the process of fully activate transformation of the same class or another? As well as there will be encounters with demons or angels or cowboy / cowgirl NPC (to mention a few examples) as well as if they are mixed as it can be PC (Angel / cat)?

5. Lastly, if one leaves it by default or with the possibility of appearing in the world, will a background for the "interspecies" in society develop? Including with it all the good and bad (like smuggling of rare species)?

If you could get to answer any of my questions I would appreciate it, as well as, if this has already been asked and answered, I apologize in advance and I will try to find the entry where it was context. With nothing more to add, I am retiring for now.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
God man, when you compare the changelog of this game with others of similar make, it's just so painfully apparent how much work they put into this.
This is me every update, and I love the game for it's hard work every time. It's like, even on a mental and or even emotional level, you just sigh with admiration at how much is gone into it, and jumping back in to see what's new.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Is the great hawk supposed to be able to talk to you if its not a monster girl? Was rescued by it after passing out in the moors by it and it told me to return to the nest if I get tired. Hasn't talked a single other time.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Wait, so does the new transformation keep you from gaining athleticism/strength? I was gonna check it out but that's a real bummer for me. It'd be neat if the more athletic you are the better the wings. Gonna have to see how the wing mechanic works first though to properly form my thoughts though.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm just curious, whatever happened to the prison that was being worked on...ages ago?
Prison? Share thy knowledge~~~
Or maybe it became the underground brothel since the wiki said the place is an old prison or something.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Or maybe it became the underground brothel since the wiki said the place is an old prison or something.
There was some rumor quite a while ago.
Something about more elaborate crime/police/punishment stuff, including a prison.
If Kylar is dismissed the code marks their location as "prison".
So there could be a meet again. And maybe a liberation attempt?

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
As I recall, at one point Vrel was working on adding a prison that you could be sent to if you committed serious enough crimes. I think it may have been planned to accompany some more skullduggerous things to do as well. Some of that may have been added, even, but I'm not sure. It was a while and many updates ago.

I may be a bit fuzzy on the scant details we'd heard, but I remember it being at least a thing in the works because I asked Vrel about the gender of the prison population (I've always liked the fantasy of a woman being locked up with men). Vrel's response was that it would respect our global settings.

So that's stuck in my mind, but I don't think I've heard much of the plans for the prison since.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There was some rumor quite a while ago.
Something about more elaborate crime/police/punishment stuff, including a prison.
If Kylar is dismissed the code marks their location as "prison".
So there could be a meet again. And maybe a liberation attempt?
Eh, I thought Kylar gets sent to the Asylum since they're pretty much a nutcase?
I too wish there's a way to rescue them so I can repeat all those events all over for my own amusement~~~

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Eh, I thought Kylar gets sent to the Asylum since they're pretty much a nutcase?
I too wish there's a way to rescue them so I can repeat all those events all over for my own amusement~~~
Yeah, the asylum would be more fitting^^
I like the idea to have the option to get Whitney/Kylar back. Maybe they will be a little less annoying afterwards. At least for while... But who knows? Kylar might come back even nuttier?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I like the idea to have the option to get Whitney/Kylar back. Maybe they will be a little less annoying afterwards. At least for while... But who knows? Kylar might come back even nuttier?
I'd rather have Whitney's situation reversed while Kylar will* definitely be more of a nutjob than what they already are since that'll be a lot more interesting.

Last edited:

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
Is this game allows you to rape others, or this game for masochists ?
I played it for several hours, but all that I saw is that someone constantly wants to rape you, and if you win in a battle, you can do nothing with offender.
I didn’t understand if this is a game or it is necessary to somehow pump the main character in a special way so that he would become more cruel to attack and rape others.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Is this game allows you to rape others, or this game for masochists ?
I played it for several hours, but all that I saw is that someone constantly wants to rape you, and if you win in a battle, you can do nothing with offender.
I didn’t understand if this is a game or it is necessary to somehow pump the main character in a special way so that he would become more cruel to attack and rape others.
nope, no rape from MC
you either get raped or get into a consensual intercourse

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes