ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Then this is pretty much the fastest transformation to get, Cat needs desert everyday and doggos need some doggo action / wolfshroom, cow can get it fast but not as fast as this one.

I actually thought it's the eating part that gives it but I guess everything in the tower gives it.
Yeah, it's pretty fast. Even though I rejected some food (which was a mistake!)
Not sure, maybe cow is still faster? If you submit you will be a cow faster than you can say "moo".
Compared to this cat and dog are really slow. Cat was fast and easy once, lick the plate clean, jump the fence, wear the bell at night, a little milk here and there, and voilà, only 2 weeks! This looks now pretty lame and grindy.

• Haha
Reactions: atur and JackH13

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
So for some reason it seems that the xraybeastanalcum.png animation isn't working. It's just stuck on the first of 8 frames and not moving at all. Anyone have an idea why this might be happening?

K9

May 28, 2017
Makes sense, but it's not intended. Wonder what I screwed up.
I might be wrong though, this was a quick try. What I saw:

1/ body "lithe and slender" after transformation where it was "toned and powerful" before;
2/ ran in the park for 8 hours to train it back;
3/ didn't get the "your body gets stronger with all the exercice you're taking" message at midnight;
4/ didn't notice any change in the body stat the next morning.

There might have been some change and I didn't notice it, but usually when you work out for 8 hours it's pretty noticeable, unless that changed in the last few updates.

Reactions: Vrelnir

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I might be wrong though, this was a quick try. What I saw:

1/ body "lithe and slender" after transformation where it was "toned and powerful" before;
2/ ran in the park for 8 hours to train it back;
3/ didn't get the "your body gets stronger with all the exercice you're taking" message at midnight;
4/ didn't notice any change in the body stat the next morning.

There might have been some change and I didn't notice it, but usually when you work out for 8 hours it's pretty noticeable, unless that changed in the last few updates.
Hmm, everything looks normal here. Physique raises as usual. I got these yellow messages at night. I'm back at ~50%.
Do it Bud Spencer style helps a lot. (No, not fistycuffing, working as docker!)

K9

May 28, 2017
Hmm, everything looks normal here. Physique raises as usual. I got these yellow messages at night.
With full bird TF?

If so, cool. Maybe there's something wrong with my game or I somehow missed the message.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
With full bird TF?

If so, cool. Maybe there's something wrong with my game or I somehow missed the message.
Not yet a full bird. I had the problem while I was still a cow!

I did some rummaging in the source code and had a short discussion over there on Discord.
Birdyness does not hamper physique in any way.
I'm pretty sure the only issue here is, that hunger at the eyrie drains your physique. A lot!
The same should happen at the farm. I did not notice anything there. Either I ate the grass or I GTFO. I was never hungry.

At the eyrie there is a third option: Scold them, bring me something else!
I used it a lot. Lurkers do not look so tasty. And there was the curiosity: What else will he bring?
He brought empty purses! Stoopid useless chicken...
I got scary notifications in angry colours about my starvation, but I did not know what it actually means. Now I do.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
With full bird TF?

Hmm, now completely birdy and Stockholm. And I learned to fly. (because I got wings)
Visited the chicken again and lost 10% physique, again!?
Maybe because he got me a shiny Rolex which I could not eat?

Vrelnir, it seems there is something awry. This loss of physique is a bit eyrie eerie.

zeph9

Sep 26, 2018
Bug fixes:
"
  • Birds on the moor will no longer perform a panicked study of the hypothetical boson analogue of a quark postulated under the rules of supersymmetry when startled.
"

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and ladguru

Rivalz906

Apr 23, 2018
Does anyone have a pic of the harpy transformation? I want to see what it looks like before I decide weather or not to change to it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait, you're telling me that the school events still don't have choices to defend?
I can topple as many books as I want but I can't dodge acid trips? Glasses breaking?
With enough dance skill I can probably evade that acid trip, or with beating the sh- out of that person, I can regain my status back even if it breaks my glasses!!!

C'mon now!!! Those dam- events are still one-sided!!!
And how can I forget that EVERY. DAM-. TIME. I try to study at the library, my dam- skirt gets ripped.

I know I have sh- RNG but come onnn!!!! I can dodge cars left and right or even give them the middle finger to let them drive past me, catch a big water balloon w/o effort, NEVER TRIP on rocks but I can't dodge skirt ripping? Shirt ripping???

WREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~

Last edited:

K9

May 28, 2017
At the eyrie there is a third option: Scold them, bring me something else!
I used it a lot. Lurkers do not look so tasty. And there was the curiosity: What else will he bring?
He brought empty purses! Stoopid useless chicken...
It can also bring you human food (chips, donuts, ...), stolen items (purses, jewels, ...) or garbage. Just scold it until it learns.

Here you go, not really a fan of the tail but the wings are pretty cool.
Worth mentioning, the feathers take the color of your hair, so you can use dyes to change it.

Reactions: Teize

K9

May 28, 2017
Vrelnir There's a bug when you stay away of the orphanage several days and come back: if it's a school day, Bailey wakes you up for school as soon as you go to bed, no matter the hour.

That's why I didn't see the message for the muscle growth or any stat change when I was testing the bird TF: the day didn't actually change, and I didn't notice. Sorry for the false alarm.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Vrelnir There's a bug when you stay away of the orphanage several days and come back: if it's a school day, Bailey wakes you up for school as soon as you go to bed, no matter the hour.

That's why I didn't see the message for the muscle growth or any stat change when I was testing the bird TF: the day didn't actually change, and I didn't notice. Sorry for the false alarm.
Related: Bailey's nightly interventions have similar effects.
They do not advance time. They can happen at any time of the day. (repeatedly? not sure?)
That can be confusing. I would expect that at least some of the sleep time has passed.

Vrelnir FYI

Mrbeez

Nov 6, 2020
If you plan on adding more transformations I have a idea for one a bee transformation you get wings,a stinger, bug eyes, and a white Maine some bees have around there neck and you can use the stinger to sting people when in fights but it hurts you too you can make honey to put in the buns at the cafe shop and the why you get the transformation is by getting taken by the bees or wasp and they make you the queen/king

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes