Jan 17, 2020
I love this game and I can play it for hours.

Any plans on allowing people to get Cow tf without going to the farm?
Any idea when butt size will become a visual?
Will we get to see Whitney outside of school (?

I'm gonna throw out some ideas here:
I was thinking maybe after you go for a run, someone could offer you a "drink" (milk or cum) or an actually drink (reduces fatigue?, drugged, gives 1-2 points to a tf)

Maybe at night in one of the Alleyways, you can find someone that can teach you a thing or two about Skulduggery? (Mainly to get into the Landfill)

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
This isn't planned to change.

That was quick!

Makes sense, but it's not intended. Wonder what I screwed up.

I'm lucky so many contributors are helping out.

I'm pro more events involving the PC's body size. It should have more impact during encounters as well.

Pregnancy is planned. Named NPCs will be infertile by default though, as writing each one will take a while.

Interact with the Great Hawk after being abducted.

1. Prehensile tails are planned, but would be cool. It's in the maybe pile.
2. More transformations are planned, but it might be a while before the next. Haven't yet decided what to focus on after 0.3, aside from the prison.

Sounds like a bug. Thanks for the heads up.

I haven't started working on it yet, but it's still planned, and will be a priority after 0.3. I already have a rough idea of how it'll work.
I really do hope to see that pregnancy system put in place, it's honestly one of the only things missing for me in this game. That and just a bit more variety inside of encounters. Pregnancy can't just be a passive thing either, there's gotta be some way to acknowledge offspring, or have to take care of them or something. I would hope they also inherit appearance split or blended between the parents (skin color, hair color, eye color, etc). I've never liked it when games with pregnancy mechanics just forget the existence of the offspring afterwards, like it never happened. Thank you for this game and everything in it so far.

Also, I think it would canonically make sense for there to be a large pregnancy/breeding situation with Eden the named NPC, because I noticed he (if set to male obviously) seems to be obsessed with that sort of thing, going off of his dialogue.

Last edited:

SissyLin

Aug 2, 2020
Hello there. What does it mean - 0.2.23.1 Error: <<if>>: <<else>> does not accept a conditional expression (perhaps you meant to use <<elseif>>), invalid: > <span id="next"><<link [[Next|Asylum Hypnosis Oral]] . In all saves, all walks i reach this error.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Hello there. What does it mean - 0.2.23.1 Error: <<if>>: <<else>> does not accept a conditional expression (perhaps you meant to use <<elseif>>), invalid: > <span id="next"><<link [[Next|Asylum Hypnosis Oral]] . In all saves, all walks i reach this error.
Update the game. Download the game from Vrel's blog. OP is sleeping on the job again.

Bloodspartan27

Jun 19, 2018
Love this game and how what it’s evolving into but still waiting for the update when the player can be impregnated with an animation of the egg being penetrated by sperm and even being impregnated by wolves and harpys when you have the transformation. I think that would be a good add on

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Why is it always raining, non stop in the game? is it a bug?
It appears there is a certain chance for a streak of rainy days. Up to 7 in a row.
Either my RNG God was always exceptionally benevolent or I ignored it completely.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hmmn, I'm pretty sure I've used 'edge' in nonconsensual encounters as a male character. The character was high defiance as it happens. I wonder if that is the main requirement? I know I have a Promiscuity 5 female character who is submissive who is not getting the edge option.
You need a high enough skill in the respective body part. That's a must have.
Then it's either high promiscuity/deviancy or defiant actions enabled.

May 16, 2017
I can see that a lot has changed for the better, even Whitney have more traditional relationship if I can name this like that, but personally I would like it to be more extensive, like really normal relationship maybe more dominant Whitney in relation but no bully.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I can see that a lot has changed for the better, even Whitney have more traditional relationship if I can name this like that, but personally I would like it to be more extensive, like really normal relationship maybe more dominant Whitney in relation but no bully.
I think this isn't really a game where most characters can have normal relationships tho. But I think some way to make Whitney less of a cunt would be fun. But again, this may not fit the game premise, so whatever

atur

Nov 5, 2019
I think this isn't really a game where most characters can have normal relationships tho. But I think some way to make Whitney less of a cunt would be fun. But again, this may not fit the game premise, so whatever
I mean we could always send her to the city if we find something like "100£ for a Therapy Session with a Licensed Pychariatist, Results may vary" on a Add or something. Could also be used on ourself if we are rich enough

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I mean we could always send her to the city if we find something like "100£ for a Therapy Session with a Licensed Pychariatist, Results may vary" on a Add or something. Could also be used on ourself if we are rich enough
Could just have Harper take a look at Whitney or any of the other characters. He already seems to be an all purpose medical person
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes