Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is this game allows you to rape others, or this game for masochists ?
I played it for several hours, but all that I saw is that someone constantly wants to rape you, and if you win in a battle, you can do nothing with offender.
I didn’t understand if this is a game or it is necessary to somehow pump the main character in a special way so that he would become more cruel to attack and rape others.
It's mostly defense, game won't let you dominate aside from a consensual encounter where you lead...
But I can say it's slowly shifting to a neutral stage.

(A similar game to this is one called "Lilith's throne" or something which is what I imagined this game could've been instead of being always one-sided aka defense mode.)

scheinux

Jul 29, 2018
Is it possible to properly dominate as the mc in this game? Or is it mostly subby, with being able to act in some way? The game is great, I tried it, but that way I'd enjoy it more. Just my personal preference obviously. And I haven't played too much honestly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
nope, no rape from MC
you either get raped or get into a consensual intercourse
It's mostly defense, game won't let you dominate aside from a consensual encounter where you lead...
But I can say it's slowly shifting to a neutral stage.

(A similar game to this is one called "Lilith's throne" or something which is what I imagined this game could've been instead of being always one-sided aka defense mode.)
It's a pity, then this game is not for me, I prefer to dominate than obey.
The game is pretty good though.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Would it be possible to make the garter stockings coloration match closer to that of the lace underwear?

I know you can use the custom colors, but it's too much of a hazzle to try to match it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It's a pity, then this game is not for me, I prefer to dominate than obey.
The game is pretty good though.
I'm not really used to this but I guess it grew on me.
If you want that then go try the one I've said "Lilith's Throne" or something.

Mar 22, 2018
how you suppose to stop saves from being deleted, if you dont play for couple days, saves completely disappears and you can recover it.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
how you suppose to stop saves from being deleted, if you dont play for couple days, saves completely disappears and you can recover it.
the saves are stored in your browser cookies so if you're wiping them regularly, then you just need to export the saves each time

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hey, can I ask something?
As of now, stuff you can do in consensual encounters is limited by promiscuity. Will this change or not?
This isn't planned to change.
:D Hehe, two clicks after the update and I've already found a new, umm, let's say, eerie location.
That was quick!
Not smaller in height, but you lose almost all muscle and exercice doesn't seem to gain it back when you have the transfo. As I play defiant, that's a no-no for me.

Logical for the transformation though.
Makes sense, but it's not intended. Wonder what I screwed up.
God man, when you compare the changelog of this game with others of similar make, it's just so painfully apparent how much work they put into this.
I'm lucky so many contributors are helping out.
Hi Dev, I was wondering if you plan to add events relating to the PC's current body size?
Right now I feel like the body sizes only offers fluids and aesthetics changes (disregarding flavor texts),
Maybe having some event which requires boobs larger than certain sizes to trigger or some kind of huge dickworshipping cult?
Right now having a huge ass doesn't seem to affect anything, also why is large dick insecurity a thing?

Aaaand probably a lot of people has already asked, any thoughts on actual pregnancies? Both PC and NPC?
Not pushing or anything since I know it will cause drastic changes, but I just wonder about your thoughts.
I'm pro more events involving the PC's body size. It should have more impact during encounters as well.

Pregnancy is planned. Named NPCs will be infertile by default though, as writing each one will take a while.
I know it may be silly, but how naturally can you access the harpy form?
Interact with the Great Hawk after being abducted.
For the Dev.

I have a few questions that I would like you to answer about the future of the game.

1. The transformations will have unique actions such as: transformations that have tails, extra limbs or altered ears (like cats) during and outside the type encounters ... with the tails if the person with whom the PC is relating has a penis, he can use it to treat it?

2. In addition to the recent transformation, are more transformations planned and with them different and increasingly unique ways of acquiring / maintaining them?

3. Either by a transformation or by some natural or artificial increase, unique acts can be performed as an example: if the character has huge breasts and is in a match against an NPC who has a small penis, this can bury it in his chest and make him cum in this or in some transformations (like the succubus) with the tail or by some power the PC can suck the penis of an NPC or put something in the vagina of one? I say this because (and if the second question is yes) if you get any transformation related to plants, octopuses or slimes (or any form of marine life, since there is not one that can be obtained just from being in the sea or in the water) a characteristic that comes to me from these is to do something like that.

4. Regardless of the total number of transformations, so whether regardless of whether one is hallucinating or leaves it by default, encounters with humanoid beasts like wolfboy / wolfgirl will have more interactions or possibilities if the PC has an active transformation or is in the process of fully activate transformation of the same class or another? As well as there will be encounters with demons or angels or cowboy / cowgirl NPC (to mention a few examples) as well as if they are mixed as it can be PC (Angel / cat)?

5. Lastly, if one leaves it by default or with the possibility of appearing in the world, will a background for the "interspecies" in society develop? Including with it all the good and bad (like smuggling of rare species)?

If you could get to answer any of my questions I would appreciate it, as well as, if this has already been asked and answered, I apologize in advance and I will try to find the entry where it was context. With nothing more to add, I am retiring for now.
1. Prehensile tails are planned, but would be cool. It's in the maybe pile.
2. More transformations are planned, but it might be a while before the next. Haven't yet decided what to focus on after 0.3, aside from the prison.
Is the great hawk supposed to be able to talk to you if its not a monster girl? Was rescued by it after passing out in the moors by it and it told me to return to the nest if I get tired. Hasn't talked a single other time.
Sounds like a bug. Thanks for the heads up.
I'm just curious, whatever happened to the prison that was being worked on...ages ago?
I haven't started working on it yet, but it's still planned, and will be a priority after 0.3. I already have a rough idea of how it'll work.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Not smaller in height, but you lose almost all muscle and exercice doesn't seem to gain it back when you have the transfo. As I play defiant, that's a no-no for me.

Logical for the transformation though.
Update:
You lose physique when you refuse the tasty food and stay hungry.
It's only temporary. It should come back.

But still... The last few days were quite terrifying...
A tiny girl, with max allure and a lot of "reputation", who is used to kick butts has suddenly only ⅓ physique.
Almost loosing against a stray dog is NOT funny!

Edit:
So maybe not a screw up, but a balancing issue?

Edit2:
Maybe, make the loss proportional to body size? A tiny girl does not need much food and does not lose so much of the hard earned muscles^^

Last edited:

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
OK, so Firefox has started crashing my Windows 8.1. And Chrome doesn't seem to play HTML files correctly. Does anyone know of a good alternative method of playing this? I'd hate to lose access to one of my favorite text-games...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This isn't planned to change.

That was quick!

I'm lucky so many contributors are helping out.

I'm pro more events involving the PC's body size. It should have more impact during encounters as well.

Pregnancy is planned. Named NPCs will be infertile by default though, as writing each one will take a while.

Interact with the Great Hawk after being abducted.

1. Prehensile tails are planned, but would be cool. It's in the maybe pile.
2. More transformations are planned, but it might be a while before the next. Haven't yet decided what to focus on after 0.3, aside from the prison.

Sounds like a bug. Thanks for the heads up.

I haven't started working on it yet, but it's still planned, and will be a priority after 0.3. I already have a rough idea of how it'll work.
Hail dev, I just noticed that after getting the stockholm trait for the hawk, one can just keep singing on the perch and each "try" adds one harpyness so I kinda reached 100 easily, 'zis intended?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hail dev, I just noticed that after getting the stockholm trait for the hawk, one can just keep singing on the perch and each "try" adds one harpyness so I kinda reached 100 easily, 'zis intended?
If want to stay a harpy or become a harpy (again) you need harpyness. So I guess this is a yes.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If want to stay a harpy or become a harpy (again) you need harpyness. So I guess this is a yes.
Then this is pretty much the fastest transformation to get, Cat needs desert everyday and doggos need some doggo action / wolfshroom, cow can get it fast but not as fast as this one.

I actually thought it's the eating part that gives it but I guess everything in the tower gives it.

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
Then this is pretty much the fastest transformation to get, Cat needs desert everyday and doggos need some doggo action / wolfshroom, cow can get it fast but not as fast as this one.

I actually thought it's the eating part that gives it but I guess everything in the tower gives it.
Unrelated to your post, but:
Based on your postscript... thing, you must be a fan of the webcomic Suicide For Hire?

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes