StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Leighton's revenge is not so bad. It's a single event. And not so different from what you do at the brothel anyway.
I would always go for blackmail.
You can choose between their watch (=£5000) or skipping detention for ever.
5k early in the game is nice, but optional detention is much better on the long run (imho).

But... I can always escape using dat secret way to the park. So I would prefer taking £5000.
It's a shame that the event where you break into the police station don't make the fucker get into prison, but oh well, it's fine I guess.
Also, stealing clothes was a fucking mistake

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, I think there should be an option to maaaaybe~ put them back once again after their dismissal instead of one-way endings just like how we can still get out in those bad endings.

Glad to see all my hardwork in thieving skills finally paid off as I easily left that underground place~
I'll still need to remove the dam- tattoos though...

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
But... I can always escape using dat secret way to the park. So I would prefer taking £5000.
It's a shame that the event where you break into the police station don't make the fucker get into prison, but oh well, it's fine I guess.
It's your choice :) That's what choices are for.
Sneaking out of school is too much hazzle. Especially if you ruin your clothes on the way. I prefer to walk out of the front door.
Also, stealing clothes was a fucking mistake
Yeah, this generates an insane amount of crime. I learned it the hard way^^

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
It's your choice :) That's what choices are for.
Sneaking out of school is too much hazzle. Especially if you ruin your clothes on the way. I prefer to walk out of the front door.
Having decent history grade allows me to NOT ruin my clothes, so I'm good. I'm enjoying breaking rules too much anyways

Yeah, this generates an insane amount of crime. I learned it the hard way^^

Also not being able to go to the store. Now I have to wear teal shorts

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
TIL, that's new, at least to me.
That's so amazing about this game. You play it for, dunno, 2 years?, really?, and there is always new stuff!

But fret not over your dashing teal shorts! Just take take the back door.
At night, climb the ladder in the alleyways. No skullduggery required. But make sure to ask Landry for "help" ASAP.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
TIL, that's new, at least to me.
That's so amazing about this game. You play it for, dunno, 2 years?, really?, and there is always new stuff!

This game makes me smile so often tbh. Having maxed out defiancy and good skulduggery makes playing the game so fun, as you say "fuck you!" to the world around you.
And it has so much content, I love it

But fret not over your dashing teal shorts! Just take take the back door.
At night, climb the ladder in the alleyways. No skullduggery required. But make sure to ask Landry for "help" ASAP.
Climb the ladder? Why?

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
You can enter the shopping center at night and "acquire" all the garments you desire.
Of course if your skullduggery is high enough you can walk in to the front door at night.

I always get caught and well... i will get banned for more time, so I would rather not

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I always get caught and well... i will get banned for more time, so I would rather not
Oh, so it seems it requires more skullduggery now. Maybe is has been way too easy.

About a year ago I started a new game and it lead to an epic intro:

1st day, Sunday. Roaming around, meeting people, discovering places, making a few bucks.
At nightfall, entering the shopping center, filling up my wardrobe. (back then there was no limit and no guards)
Having an astronomical crime record, running to Landry, asking for help. Go home, sleep.
2nd day, Monday. Going to school. Being nice. After school join the kids to the lake.
Trying to get to Landry's box. Troublesome, with no skills at all. But I got it!
Now back to the lake and the kids. I need them to get back without any History!
Not going to happen: there was the Big Bad Black Wolf!
Sigh, got Stockholm and joined the pack.
Left the cave, tried to get back. But it was too much, everything faded to black...
Woke up in the Hospital. The police was waiting for me. crap, >20k crime! Nothing to lose, Run! It succeeded, the first time ever! (no Athletics back then)
Beeline to Landry. Return the box. Brothel next door, switch to school uniform. Walk to school.
3rd day, Tuesday, 9AM, on time for the Science lesson.
Still a virgin. Haven't missed a lesson. Crime record is clean. Hand-skill is S. (and the wardrobe is full)

Reactions: Smellfire

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Oh, so it seems it requires more skullduggery now. Maybe is has been way too easy.

About a year ago I started a new game and it lead to an epic intro:

1st day, Sunday. Roaming around, meeting people, discovering places, making a few bucks.
At nightfall, entering the shopping center, filling up my wardrobe. (back then there was no limit and no guards)
Having an astronomical crime record, running to Landry, asking for help. Go home, sleep.
2nd day, Monday. Going to school. Being nice. After school join the kids to the lake.
Trying to get to Landry's box. Troublesome, with no skills at all. But I got it!
Now back to the lake and the kids. I need them to get back without any History!
Not going to happen: there was the Big Bad Black Wolf!
Sigh, got Stockholm and joined the pack.
Left the cave, tried to get back. But it was too much, everything faded to black...
Woke up in the Hospital. The police was waiting for me. crap, >20k crime! Nothing to lose, Run! It succeeded, the first time ever! (no Athletics back then)
Beeline to Landry. Return the box. Brothel next door, switch to school uniform. Walk to school.
3rd day, Tuesday, 9AM, on time for the Science lesson.
Still a virgin. Haven't missed a lesson. Crime record is clean. Hand-skill is S. (and the wardrobe is full)
Waitwaitwait, you can get Stockholm for wolves in one day? I wouldn't know, bestiality is not my cup of tea (I actually feel kinda bad because I turned eveything off, so now game is bit easier than it should be)

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Waitwaitwait, you can get Stockholm for wolves in one day? I wouldn't know, bestiality is not my cup of tea (I actually feel kinda bad because I turned eveything off, so now game is bit easier than it should be)
If you don't mind monster girls/boys, you can turn the animals into em in your options to keep the danger present in the game.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Yeah, not my cup of tea either. I had most of it turned of. All these yucky swarms... When "feats" came out, I turned it on again. Sigh.

The wolfies are by far the most harmless. They're just cute animals after all^^.
If you don't fight it, joining the pack is actually faster and easier than digging out. Grit your teeth and hone your hand skill.
The wolf cave is a safe house. You can find one extra pepper can and a feat (only 1?).
The best thing is: there are no leashes strings attached. Once you joined the pack, you can use the cave as a safe house or not. The cute animals won't care.

Last edited:

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
The best thing is: there are no leashes strings attached. Once you joined the pack, you can use the cave as a safe house or not. The cute animals won't care.

Eh, I don't really want to. We'll see maybe. I can deal with having only 3 spray cans

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hail dev, is there a way to turn off this "you haven't saved in a while" pop up,
It kinda irks me, I love savescumming as much as the next guy but I don't need to be reminded of it.
What is this? Am I playing Desperados 3?

Also, I dunno if it will fit but maybe "The Slender Man" will fit this given how we're pretty much a loli / shota and can get lost in the forest, maybe unlocked when your awareness is around 2 - max?

That can give the forest an even creepier vibe~
1614921898691.png

Last edited:

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
how to raise deviancy to the max (from no experience) you start in the sea with the small squids near the beach after your rise to level 2 and now leave the sea and go to the forest wait for a single pair of eyes appear and farm those wolf encounters until your at three then do the same as promiscuity (farm encounters)with wolfs in the forest or dolphins in the sea until deviancy 4 then go in the underwater ruin at the lake in the forest collect the ivory jewelry inside and go back inside and trigger the consensual tentacle encounter (dev 4) and wail on this encounter until you the highest deviant

edit or go to the farm for the first levels as Raf-Raf stated. if you want to get the achievement for maxing out all of the lewd stats i suggest you pick the deviant trait because it is the hardest lewd stats to raise (promiscuity, exhibitionism, deviancy) from nothing requires either luck in the sea or you need to go all the way to the farm

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
how to raise deviancy to the max (from no experience) you start in the sea with the small squids near the beach after your rise to level 2 and now leave the sea and go to the forest wait for a single pair of eyes appear and farm those wolf encounters until your at three then do the same as promiscuity (farm encounters)with wolfs in the forest or dolphins in the sea until deviancy 4 then go in the underwater ruin at the lake in the forest collect the ivory jewelry inside and go back inside and trigger the consensual tentacle encounter (dev 4) and wail on this encounter until you the highest deviant
But if one really wants easy deviancy, just work at the farm. That place has EVERYTHING you need.
Money is gained from working there and deviancy exp is also gained there, a lil' bit of Tending too.

It's a win-win.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
But if one really wants easy deviancy, just work at the farm. That place has EVERYTHING you need.
Money is gained from working there and deviancy exp is also gained there, a lil' bit of Tending too.

It's a win-win.
Except it's an absolute bitch to get there

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes