Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
this game have and end game yet (one where we finaly exsacpe the orphinage and dont have to pay mony any more)?

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
this game have and end game yet (one where we finaly exsacpe the orphinage and dont have to pay mony any more)?
No, not yet, if ever. I imagine if there will be a definitive ending/escaping the orphanage, it is very very far off. There is still a bunch of highly requested content that needs to be finished before having a 'ending', such as pregnancy and etc.

Reactions: atur

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
this game would be so good if there were more effective ways to protect yourself, women in this universe are built like tanks.
Pepper Spray or biting sensitive parts with the Fangs trait will almost always insta-end encounters with single people. Multi-person encounters are supposed to be very difficult by their nature since you're outnumbered.

Reactions: bobeno2296

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
How do you have sex with Robin? Everyone else is more than eager to get in your pants
There may or may not exist actual plot related reasons for the townspeople to be that "eager" for sex, depending on how deep you want to read between the lines of the game's oddities.

Regardless, Robin is by design supposed to be a "wholesome love interest" kind of character so it makes sense that they don't ascribe to that sexual eagerness. So with that in mind, to make Robin sexually interested in the PC you have to go slow and build a relationship with them first... basically hang out with them as often as you can, praise them, help them, etc and eventually they'll warm up enough to the idea.

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
Quick question, is this game ever going to get more stuff added?
Lately most of the updates seem to have been nothing but bug fixes and slight changes.
Yeah it will get more additions. If you look at the changelog every time it goes up (0.2.22.0 to 0.2.23.0, 0.2.19.0 to 0.2.20.0 etc) it gets a whole batch of content, this seems to be near monthly recently. The ones in between that are just small fixes while they get the content additions ready to put out all at once.

They have quite an active discord and the creator+team of this game are very active and seem to have a lot of drive to progress the game. In comparison to most Patreon funded releases this to me seems it's actually going pretty quickly :) Take a look at the .0 changelogs for yourself, and you'll get a nice picture of how much gets added every month or so.

./.

Jun 19, 2018
I wish they work it out with Not so premium mod and add their nice graphic reskins in base game, without the necessity to bring redesigns from folder to folder, losing half due to incompatibility.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
That's annoying for completionists. As it is we are required to join the temple to unlock stuff and feats (the museum antique and the necklace), whether we want to play a nun or not. Having a way to nope out once we're done would allow us to play the character we want.

You wouldn't want us to leave that poor, poor Winter with an empty spot in the museum, right? Nobody's that mean, even in Rapington.
I'm okay with different content being accessible in different playthroughs, but I agree you should be able to complete the museum regardless.
Completionists are gonna have to make multiple runs anyway for the Lose Virginity to X feats anyway.

Still, it could also be an option to allow the artifact to be obtainable by breaking in and stealing it with skullduggery.
That way the direction the dev intends with the church, to be a commitment and threatening to apostates, remains untouched but there's still a path open for treasure hunters with the interest in the church.
I like the thought of a skulduggerous alternative.
I've had a idea for the pregnancy after you give birth you get to play as the child when they are a adult it could be like a new game+
It's not planned, but it's an interesting idea.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
This is a random idea I've been sitting on suggesting, what if during combat, we could "talk" to our pursuers (or consensual encounters), rather than just choosing Plead for example and spitting out the same usual cycled dialogue that all has the same effect for example (or vice versa for Demand and Moan and such), depending on where your PC's personality is leaning and all, the things you can say vary as well? And based on what you say has a different effect on the other parties, whether it pisses them off more or arouses them more? Though I can't imagine how it'd look, and work in actual execution, it's just a concept/random thought really even.

This idea mainly came to fruition just because I like the idea of there being more "flavor" dialogue in the encounters. Maybe it's just me, but I really like the "communication" aspect of this kind of setup, if that makes any sense? Of course, I didn't really think of it in detail like this until pretty much at this time of typing but, nonetheless, I just simply wanted more flavor text, and that thought process led me here.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
rather than just choosing Plead for example and spitting out the same usual cycled dialogue that all has the same effect for example.
In the end, no matter what you do, you'll eventually end up with the same cycled dialogue (unless you use a sentence generator which will obviously create other problems)

And based on what you say has a different effect on the other parties, whether it pisses them off more or arouses them more?
This seems plausible though I guess. You could have a simple talk button that grabs dialogue text from a list depending on what traits you've acquired and randomly "speaks" one of them in the encounter. Enemies could be pre-programmed to have randomized preferences.

I'm no expert coder though so I cant say for sure but it feels like a lot of work for little payoff. There's either going to be so much randomization going on that the function is going to be extremely unpredictable, or you'll just end up with something similar to what we have now with various buttons regarding verbal actions based on traits you have.

You could just have more presets based on traits and i think it would be fine as long as it doesnt result in too many buttons in the end.

zeph9

Sep 26, 2018
idk how to report a bug, but "watch robin play" now increases stress instead of lowering it, despite the flavor text saying -stress

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
I'm okay with different content being accessible in different playthroughs, but I agree you should be able to complete the museum regardless.

I like the thought of a skulduggerous alternative.
To that end, I think at least one more option would be required. Getting skullduggery up is a commitment all on it's own. How about a way to make "friends" (form a relationship, maybe sexual, maybe options to intimidate or even blackmail, etc) with someone from the church and bribe them somehow to get it for you, or at least get you into the building? It could optionally tie into the soup kitchen as they could work there as well?

btw, any news on beefed up crime and punishment, plus that prison that was mentioned ages ago?

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
In the end, no matter what you do, you'll eventually end up with the same cycled dialogue (unless you use a sentence generator which will obviously create other problems)

This seems plausible though I guess. You could have a simple talk button that grabs dialogue text from a list depending on what traits you've acquired and randomly "speaks" one of them in the encounter. Enemies could be pre-programmed to have randomized preferences.

I'm no expert coder though so I cant say for sure but it feels like a lot of work for little payoff. There's either going to be so much randomization going on that the function is going to be extremely unpredictable, or you'll just end up with something similar to what we have now with various buttons regarding verbal actions based on traits you have.

You could just have more presets based on traits and i think it would be fine as long as it doesnt result in too many buttons in the end.
Hm, true, I just mainly had the basic idea of having more to go with the encounters, but the details of it were something I just spitballing on the spot. I figured doing that could at LEAST help detail what I was going for, but I can see the issue with it.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes