Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
Asking with positive tone, will this game ever be completed? Or it will be overwhelmed with content per second?
This game seems to be designed with "sprawling" in mind. Given that there are plenty of NPCs we've yet to get more in-depth interactions with, two subjects with no projects tied to them, and two seasons yet to be fleshed out, I'd say if an ending is planned, it's a good ways away. Which is fine by me. This is one of very view HTML games that is well-made, well-structured, and strikes a great balance between content and mechanics.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Hey Vrelnir

how about adding a group system to the school by putting the students into group's like the popular ones, the bullies, the nerds, the goth/emo's or Whitney's group and so on.
(Note: MC being able to increase or decrease their likeness and lust towards them and sit with them or do things related to the group)

Also in Bailey's office or the Head's office at school, being able to go under the desk and do oral to the orphans and students or Bailey and Leighton. (Note: unlike Whitney they tend to mostly try and hide it)

And maybe add a 2nd wolf to the wolves pack, who try's to become pack leader.
(Note: a white wolf i guess, and both of them fight over the MC, and MC can chose both or one of them)

Then lastly maybe adding a porcelain doll with joints, that the MC can look after and can do things with, and starts to move and talk as the MC takes care of it or as Hallucinogen or Trauma gets higher.
(Note: the MC can find it at the haunted house on Halloween, buy it in the forest shop or get it as a gift from Kylar or Morgan maybe)

Last edited:

throwaway9999blbl

Nov 17, 2019
Hey Vrelnir

how about adding a group system to the school by putting the students into group's like the popular ones, the bullies, the nerds, the goth/emo's or Whitney's group and so on.
(Note: MC being able to increase or decrease their likeness and lust towards them and sit with them or do things related to the group)

Also in Bailey's office or the Head's office at school, being able to go under the desk and do oral to the orphans and students or Bailey and Leighton. (Note: unlike Whitney they tend to mostly try and hide it)

And maybe add a 2nd wolf to the wolves pack, who try's to become pack leader.
(Note: a white wolf i guess, and both of them fight over the MC, and MC can chose both or one of them)

Then lastly maybe adding a porcelain doll with joints, that the MC can look after and can do things with, and starts to move and talk as the MC takes care of it or as Hallucinogen or Trauma gets higher.
(Note: the MC can find it at the haunted house on Halloween, buy it in the forest shop or get it as a gift from Kylar or Morgan maybe)
Those are great ideas!

./.

Jun 19, 2018
This game seems to be designed with "sprawling" in mind. Given that there are plenty of NPCs we've yet to get more in-depth interactions with, two subjects with no projects tied to them, and two seasons yet to be fleshed out, I'd say if an ending is planned, it's a good ways away. Which is fine by me. This is one of very view HTML games that is well-made, well-structured, and strikes a great balance between content and mechanics.
I mean it would be nice to see some roadmap

Siphonapteron

May 15, 2018
As long as the game is receiving significant regular updates... Isn't it actually better for it to never be finished?

If 1.0 doesn't come for another ten years, fine by me.

K9

May 28, 2017
Vrelnir Two suggestions.

An option to officially leave the temple organisation, so non-virgins can get back there without being jumped every time.

An option to let lurkers and insects play with the MC willingly with enough Deviancy, like the forest tentacles.

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
logo_2.png

New official logo!

I'm a big fan of it. It's nice to have a proper one, after an unofficial one for so long - I had to use the banner from this site for the wiki until we had one. The original logo on here was made by Noyemi, but it wasn't official. Even if it was nice.

I really like the tentacles wrapping around the letters, and it's a neat tribute to Vrel.

Speaking of which, he's already updated his Subscribestar and Blogspot with this banner, and it looks pretty nice there.

That said, if you guys want to make a new banner using this logo in the same style as the old one on here, then by all means go ahead. Vrel has said that including all the transformations would be nice, if there were space. And to update the location artwork of the town to the newer one.

Last edited:

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
Hello, I'm new to this game, and I want to ask, how do you have "non-consensual" sex with you as the one who did it first, not you being "raped"

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
latest version, started new game and i have this problem - i cant improve my school grades, they keed at D, and now currently haavee them at 137%, i asume this is not suposed to happen.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
latest version, started new game and i have this problem - i cant improve my school grades, they keed at D, and now currently haavee them at 137%, i asume this is not suposed to happen.
The percentage is what you roll against when you take the exam on Friday, and passing the exam is what increases your grade. So I'm guessing you're taking a lot of three day weekends.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
As a new player it seems like the game is a punishing grind. You can't seem to make enough money to both pay Bailey and do well in school or skills development. In fact it seems l ike you'd be lucky just avoiding rape and buying or repairing your clothes that are always being torn. Maybe stripping would help but to do that you either have to get an ID for $500 or be subjected to constant rape and torn clothes at the Pub. I missed one payment to Bailey and found myself dog-raped hallucinating, dissociating, and cast out naked at night in the city somewhere, which caught me in a weeklong spiral of constant rape, hallucinations, and back alley and sewer crawls. That was definitely not fun or sexy ... just frustrating and, frankly, kind of disgusting. It seems like the best way to make money is to spend all day every day doing odd jobs near home, but this won't allow any schooling, and eventually it won't keep up with Bailey's demands either. Does anyone have a guide that could allow a player to turn this game of repeated force bestial rape and sewer crawls into a game of transformation and development? Or maybe just a tip on how to put a bullet in Bailey's skull? I did eventually use cheats to buy nice stuff and infinite pepper spray. (Interestingly pepper spray use appears to be a crime, whereas rape isn't.) That made the game more interesting. I'm just looking for a way to do something close to this without cheating.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
As a new player it seems like the game is a punishing grind. You can't seem to make enough money to both pay Bailey and do well in school or skills development. In fact it seems l ike you'd be lucky just avoiding rape and buying or repairing your clothes that are always being torn. Maybe stripping would help but to do that you either have to get an ID for $500 or be subjected to constant rape and torn clothes at the Pub. I missed one payment to Bailey and found myself dog-raped hallucinating, dissociating, and cast out naked at night in the city somewhere, which caught me in a weeklong spiral of constant rape, hallucinations, and back alley and sewer crawls. That was definitely not fun or sexy ... just frustrating and, frankly, kind of disgusting. It seems like the best way to make money is to spend all day every day doing odd jobs near home, but this won't allow any schooling, and eventually it won't keep up with Bailey's demands either. Does anyone have a guide that could allow a player to turn this game of repeated force bestial rape and sewer crawls into a game of transformation and development? Or maybe just a tip on how to put a bullet in Bailey's skull? I did eventually use cheats to buy nice stuff and infinite pepper spray. (Interestingly pepper spray use appears to be a crime, whereas rape isn't.) That made the game more interesting. I'm just looking for a way to do something close to this without cheating.
I have one single tip that can make Bailey less of a hassle.
First, go steal some glasses which makes you able to study faster at the mall. Then, study until your English and Science level becomes high. What you can do of your time after school is up to you : you can go at the massage parlor if you have the requirement, but I like going at the brothel to improve my sex stats.

And here's the key part here : next time Bailey comes, you'll have to refuse to pay her, which will throw you in a fight, and you'll be able to use your high levels in English in order to soften her. Two levels from base is enough to completely soften her up, I dunno if one is enough though. But your Science level is used to remedy this, as you'll have to tank a few hits and not cry before she completely calms down.

Problem with this is that once you do this, falling asleep with become a gamble with Bailey sometimes interrupting your sleep from time to time. It's only a single adult enemy, so it isn't very difficult to deal with them ( and they don't start with anger at all ), but if you really want to avoid this, savescum.

If you do this, every encounter with Bailey will have her be next to one of her goons. Which is why an English level is crucial here, because both will start out angry, and may hurt you enough in the first round to put your pain bar up to half. But it is possible to go up to Christmas without having paid Bailey a single cent.

Reactions: Apostate

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
yes, figured it later it works that way now :).
and now i have another question - how to remove chastity cage/belt ?
Either have it removed at the temple, for a small fee, or let it be destroyed through encounters and events damaging your clothes, which takes longer but is the only option as far as I know if you have the golden chastity belt.

New official logo!

I'm a big fan of it. It's nice to have a proper one, after an unofficial one for so long - I had to use the banner from this site for the wiki until we had one. The original logo on here was made by Noyemi, but it wasn't official. Even if it was nice.
Nitpicking here, but while I like the new logo, it does not properly fit on the wiki as-is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes