Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Wonder if Doren / Leighton can be your forbidden lovers~~~
Teacher-student fetishists rise up!!!
Leighton can...kind of after you go through their
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mason is well on their way[find them at the forest lake on rainy weekends](haven't checked the progress on the last few updates).
I've put forth ideas for Siris and yes all related to both class and videos.
Winter you kind of can, but not far enough yet.
I pushed hard for Dorian and River? but he want's them to keep their "convictions". Hopefully Vrel might bend on some of these someday ;)

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Mason is well on their way[find them at the forest lake on rainy weekends](haven't checked the progress on the last few updates).
I've put forth ideas for Siris and yes all related to both class and videos.
Winter you kind of can, but not far enough yet.
I pushed hard for Dorian and River? but he want's them to keep their "convictions". Hopefully Vrel might bend on some of these someday ;)
Mason has turned into a kind of final boss. With Winter coming it's almost impossible to meet them before April. Early on you lack the swimming skill, so there are about 6 weekends tops which all have to be rainy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kcj300 and Midge

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Has the question how to get caught by alex on the milking machine ever been answered?
I haven't found anything, and this week isn't one where I feel like scouring the script for the trigger.
I've experimented a little with different values of Alex' love, skullduggery, deviancy, and milk amount, but it must be something else.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Has the question how to get caught by alex on the milking machine ever been answered?
I haven't found anything, and this week isn't one where I feel like scouring the script for the trigger.
I've experimented a little with different values of Alex' love, skullduggery, deviancy, and milk amount, but it must be something else.
Well, I'm bored so I'll scour it for you. It's an over time/amount produced thing. Every time you use the milking machine it increases a counter by a small amount: .4 for overfilling the tank, with smaller values for less fluid. At midnight the game rolls a random number between 1.0 and 100.0. If the counter is larger than that random number it sets a flag so the event will happen the next time you use the machine.

Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
I hope we see more bestiality content in the game, in the future. A doggy-style animation set for the Horse?
Like, I got kidnapped by a Wolf I was messing with, had loads of fun as a feral-esque fella for a long while. Still go back fairly often. That cave is home.
Depraved, horny home.

Speaking of, not sure if it's a bug or if there's just no sprite for the specific pose and it's acting as a placeholder... But the animation for the Boar when it's penetrated Doggystyle instead of lying down substitutes its sprite with that of a Dog/Wolf.

Reactions: ViviX12

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Btw~~~
Does awareness decay every day like most stats?
I'm trynna reach max awareness but I hope I don't need to maintain it aside from soooo many stats, Looking at you willpower...
1617610255840.png

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Btw~~~
Does awareness decay every day like most stats?
I'm trynna reach max awareness but I hope I don't need to maintain it aside from soooo many stats, Looking at you willpower...
View attachment 1124905
No, awareness does not decay on it's own.
You have to do something to lower it. Harper's pills, Harper's sessions, praying/meditation, and almost everything that happens in the Asylum.
And it seems there is a even a scene with Avery.

BTW: This awareness-level is confusing, 7/7 for innocent and 0/7 for transcendental !? It should be the other way round.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and aroeah126

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
No, awareness does not decay on it's own.
You have to do something to lower it. Harper's pills, Harper's sessions, praying/meditation, and almost everything that happens in the Asylum.
And it seems there is a even a scene with Avery.

BTW: This awareness-level is confusing, 7/7 for innocent and 0/7 for transcendental !? It should be the other way round.
Oh no, I am not going back to being innocent, I'm trying to reach max awareness, I will know the truth most people can't see.
*Insert eldritch mumble jumble*

Guess I'm back to meditating at the lake.

Nov 21, 2020
What kind of fullness to the game does introduction of mushroom foraging bring? Or getting cold in winter if wearing too little? Or additional option for tribadism? Or fishing? Will addition of mountain meadows and whortleberry picking give even more fullness? How did introduction of Friday tests improve your overall experience playing the game? Are you happier now? Immersed deeper?

There are too many little things that are arbitrary placed in the game, which have very little connection with everything and anything that's already there. The orphan goes to school, gets harassed or not, then goes to Brothel/Cafe/Temple/choose your adventure. If there is still time left in the day, they can hitchhike to the Farms in exchange for a blowjob or striptease, and then they can either take riding lessons or blow a bull or fuck a horse....

WHY???

Why would anyone fuck a horse after school?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With that said, I haven't played the newest version. Last I played the wasp encounter didn't have any animations, did that change in the most recent version? Oh and shoutout to whoever is doing the animations for this game, they add so much value <3

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Whoa, I didn't know that I can just skip classes everyday til' Friday as a cheese thing since there are no downsides + it resets the count once you attend at least once sooooo-.
Now I can do other stuff w/o worrying about lessons!!!

Helloooo transcended knowledge and insanity~~~

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Whoa, I didn't know that I can just skip classes everyday til' Friday as a cheese thing since there are no downsides + it resets the count once you attend at least once sooooo-.
Now I can do other stuff w/o worrying about lessons!!!
Umm, I don't think so... The counter for missed lessons will never be reset.
If you attend a lesson it goes down. If you miss one it goes up.
If it's above 50 (=10 full days) on a school day you get crime. But nothing else. Nobody cares in this town.
And, of course, your grades will drop.

Reactions: Umbral Knight

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
With that said, I haven't played the newest version. Last I played the wasp encounter didn't have any animations, did that change in the most recent version? Oh and shoutout to whoever is doing the animations for this game, they add so much value <3
Ahh the "good old days"!! Has been a while since someone has dropped a good rant to pick apart. It's fun to comment on those i agree :)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Umm, I don't think so... The counter for missed lessons will never be reset.
If you attend a lesson it goes down. If you miss one it goes up.
If it's above 50 (=10 full days) on a school day you get crime. But nothing else. Nobody cares in this town.
And, of course, your grades will drop.
Eh? That's not what the wiki says though...
1617627974054.png

Reactions: atur

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The Wiki is not always right...
Maybe this has changed at some point, but I can not find anything in the sources.
Eh? isn't it this one?
On the "Police Involvement" thing.

Reactions: atur

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
This game is an HTML file and it opened up in Chrome when I launched it and now it's in autocomplete in the address bar. How do I get rid of it? I've tried Delete, Shift+Delete and clearing history but it's still autocompleting in the address bar. It's not bookmarked.
if you cleared search history and not just history, try clearing google search history assuming your browser is based on google. otherwise there should be an option in the clearing area that gives the option to clear search history. if not well... i tried.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes