smurfsmurf123

Aug 25, 2018
Hopefully we'll see some alternative starts or a progression path out of the orphanage eventually. It would be so nice to be able to approach Baily and say sometime along the lines of "You don't own me anymore. Fuck ya."
I actually had an idea regarding this: an old abandoned chateau on top of the hill/mountain thing above the wolf cave. Utterly in tatters, but with enough room to grow for all of your needs and lovers. You'd need to repair it, but it would be the end goal or at least a late game goal. You could connect it to the wolf cave, and upgrade both of them, and also improve the shortcut to the ocean. Stuff like that. You could move Robin there, etc. Other end goals I had in mind were owning/controlling the orphanage, and also becoming the lewd master of school.

I'm actually trying to mod the game right now, mostly to cheat. If I had any idea how to code in HTML I'd make these ideas come true. The mods I'm trying to do right now is to give named NPCs the ability to be hermaphrodites, specifically Robin and the Black Wolf. I can make the normal NPCs herms; the code is already there. BUT Robin's code is spaghettied all over the place, and I can't find what dictates their genitals. You'd think that then it would be in the save file and not the game file, but that doesn't seem to be true.

Mar 10, 2021
The issue with this, is your character is drawing in enough money to obtain counterfeit documents, perhaps have a spot to save that money while waiting as well, and there's criminals with likely the expertise to do so. If Bailey some how were to try to interject themselves at that point they'd risk their entire operation for one orphan. Unless a Bailey romance route is put in, the PC has no reason to not try every avenue of possible escape.
But as every NPC says, Bailey is just too well connected and much worse than a brothel owner and is feared by Landry and the mayor. Someone like that probably keeps a close eye on their merchandise.

Spoiler Alert
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The whole orphanage is Bailey's test for the kids, should they be able to meet their demands -> they become a free cash cow for Bailey, Should they fail to meet it instead -> they get sent to the brothel which is probably owned by Bailey too or something.

I guess they still become cash cows whatever the case, money by prostitution or just money from whatever they do

Nov 21, 2020
Regardless of the role Bailey has when it comes to the lore, at the moment mechanically they serve as the main cash sink of the game. If there is an alternative to living at the orphanage in the future (which would be cool), moneymaking would have to be balanced out correspondingly. At the moment the PC can make quite a lot of money in very little time.

Reactions: Umbral Knight

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Regardless of the role Bailey has when it comes to the lore, at the moment mechanically they serve as the main cash sink of the game. If there is an alternative to living at the orphanage in the future (which would be cool), moneymaking would have to be balanced out correspondingly. At the moment the PC can make quite a lot of money in very little time.
Yup.
Getting rid of Bailey means either the game reaches an actual End, or Bailey has to be replaced by something worse.

Sep 16, 2018
I actually feel like an apartment would be even more challenging. Currently you can pretty easily avoid paying Bailey through various mechanics, but failing to pay a landlord would presumably (and should) eventually result in you being evicted, and depending on how you leave the orphanage going back may not be an option.

The Bailey situation is extortion so not paying and successfully beating him results in pretty much nothing (at least for now), an apartment would be an actual transaction where you would have something to lose by not paying.

I like the idea, personally. I like the thought that your character can "win" in a world this bleak even if they don't change anything meaningfully beyond their own situation.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I actually feel like an apartment would be even more challenging. Currently you can pretty easily avoid paying Bailey through various mechanics, but failing to pay a landlord would presumably (and should) eventually result in you being evicted, and depending on how you leave the orphanage going back may not be an option.

The Bailey situation is extortion so not paying and successfully beating him results in pretty much nothing (at least for now), an apartment would be an actual transaction where you would have something to lose by not paying.
Oooooh, maybe apartment would require lesser payment, but you NEED to pay either way.

Reactions: ViviX12

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Oooooh, maybe apartment would require lesser payment, but you NEED to pay either way.

Why is this not even a thing yet? At 4,000 pounds, you should easily be able to rent an apartment and pay for utilies if you can make that much. It only be easer If you had either Kylar/Robin or both living with you. Hell my own bills are half of that and I live in a single right outside the city in a semi good neighborhood. Building a cabin in the forest be nice too for a long term goal. The game kinda depressing seeing how it doesn't let you win really at anything and it doesn't allow for any long terms at all. What's even the point really of going to school really when it alcumates to nothing. Maybe joining the police academy? But I doubt that will ever be a thing lol

atur

Nov 5, 2019
Why is this not even a thing yet? At 4,000 pounds, you should easily be able to rent an apartment and pay for utilies if you can make that much. It only be easer If you had either Kylar/Robin or both living with you. Hell my own bills are half of that and I live in a single right outside the city in a semi good neighborhood. Building a cabin in the forest be nice too for a long term goal. The game kinda depressing seeing how it doesn't let you win really at anything and it doesn't allow for any long terms at all. What's even the point really of going to school really when it alcumates to nothing. Maybe joining the police academy? But I doubt that will ever be a thing lol
I think we all understand that this games main theme is supression and being 90% of the time under some kind of boot but if we are able to collect a staggeringly amount of money we should be able to live in some kind of comfort. Maybe become a Targeet for poorer Criminals at that point for a resemblance of balance?

Reactions: NyaaRrar

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I found a bug, after rinsing mouth in women's toilet in the park my character got teleported into the men's toilet

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmm- I still don't know how to get Robin's advertising achievement, do I need seduction skill stat at max or something?

sonotink

May 7, 2019
I think we all understand that this games main theme is supression and being 90% of the time under some kind of boot but if we are able to collect a staggeringly amount of money we should be able to live in some kind of comfort. Maybe become a Targeet for poorer Criminals at that point for a resemblance of balance?
I agree. I also think there should be an option to be a jaded asshole. The world this game takes place in is fucked, and to survive you need thick skin, or to just bend over and take it like a little bitch. I think it'd be pretty fun to have the option to play as a character that gets sick of lives shit, when life gives you lemons, grab life by the balls and tell it you wanted oranges. There is an athletics skill after all, so, it might be nice to be able to use it to pick on others like how people pick on you.
Maybe start off as the one who gets kicked to the curb by everyone, before becoming a cynical bitch/bastard who just wants to watch the world burn. might be fun, might not be fun. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: atur

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Game is good, I think the one thing holding it back is that your character sort of has to be the "victim". It would be cool if the developer made sprites where the character was doing the fucking and in a dominant position. I like to play defiant/bratty but then I get shit on by RNG and im pretty much forced to be a sub slut, I dont want to cheat because that takes the whole adventure/narrative out of the equation, 99 pepper sprays lol untouchable.

TLDR: Fun game, would be funner with more options and visuals for dom/defiant MC.

Last edited:

Vfan12

Mar 6, 2020
would it be possible to make it so that with 100% Exhibitionist you can be fine with walking around naked?
its kinda confusing that a max level exhibitionist still hides around and stuff

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
would it be possible to make it so that with 100% Exhibitionist you can be fine with walking around naked?
its kinda confusing that a max level exhibitionist still hides around and stuff
Oh yeah, that is kinda weird. Can you at least walk in your underwear or that's a no go as well?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Maybe I'll make a new deviant run where I will befriend EVERY unique ones like the black doggo, the hunter, the deathclaw and probably the eagle too~~~

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes