Teize

Nov 6, 2017
To be fair, it can be a little difficult to find information at times (Especially when a thread has over 300 pages)
No, it isn't difficult at all. There is literally a search function and people don't use it often enough.

EDIT: Plus, if the thread itself doesn't have the answers, there is a link to the wiki on the opening post. Many of the repeated questions/suggestions are down to laziness, imo.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Blah, blah, blah, BLAH, blah, blah, blahbitty blah blah blah.

It's not entirely you fault that you're merely the latest data point in an endless, fruitless, witless tyranny of SAME that everyone who thinks he's the One True Original Thinker has when they arrive. And I wouldn't want to be the one traipsing through 339 pages of every other One True Original Thinker with my only reward to be just to find out how their mirror-match arguments were disposed of back before Moses parted the twitter feed.

Oh, and no one ever used "degree of lewdness" to justify anything and everything, because lewdness is so frigging general a term that it could be used to justify every word written by every person in the entire forum, provided one could theoretically get off on it. And all of them thought that light shone only for them. Yawn.

But that doesn't make you less tiresome, like old gum that has gone beyond rubbery and flavorless to a dull lump in the mouth, not even worth the chewing motions anymore and likely to break the teeth if you try.

I'll just wait here for the next pregnancy retard to show up and then lie to them that Vrelnir stated 5 pages ago that each person requesting pregnancy would delay its rollout by three months just so I can see them check previous pages for once in their halfwit lives.
Fantastic, didn't read after sentence 4 since it seems you have the intellectual capacity of a mentally challenged 4 year old who was brought up by rabid dogs devoid of civilization.

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
Fantastic, didn't read after sentence 4 ...
I blame sesame street. Studies showed that the shortest of skits and the rapid transition between them kept kids glued to the TV better than approaches that required more concentration and deferred-payoff.

So you get people like these who couldn't blow a gnat's nose if you converted their brains to antimatter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: atur

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
And I blame sesame street for making people write essays because someone new to the game asked for pregnancy and to be a rapist
The thing is that at some point it just gets under your nerves, especially considering there is a fucking search function on this website

Reactions: Mrbeez

chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
I've been here since the beginning but I still ask about adding pregnancy every year or so. Its the main fetish I care about so gotta make sure our hard working devs don't forget!

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes