Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I threw together a smaller version for anyone who prefers this size.
Or were you referring to the logo inside the frame?
Nope, you got it; the logo is fine and I meant a smaller width to be more in line with the usual forum sigs, so now it's looking sleek

I really dig the purple palette so I'll be rotating this new version in my sigs as usual

Reactions: TaintedW and Fangii

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Degrees of Lewdity 0.2.24.1 is up on my blog. It includes scenes with most love interests, a new NPC, a shop UI overhaul, and lets you break into the Remy estate on the moor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloading intensifies

Stealthy cat suit? Now my main one's gon' celebrate!!!

Bless you whoever made this feature.
1619379790702.png

Last edited:
Reactions: atur and Konpon

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Degrees of Lewdity 0.2.24.1 is up on my blog. It includes scenes with most love interests, a new NPC, a shop UI overhaul, and lets you break into the Remy estate on the moor.
AND THIS IS MERELY SCRATCHING THE SURFACE! A SMALL SNIPPET OF THE FULL CHANGELOG! THIS IS JUST THE CHARACTER LIMIT AT WORK (maybe)! The rest is at the blog.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
BUG NOTICE

It seems that no matter how many times I try, I can't seem to be able to lose my vaginal virginity to Wren anymore at Remy's estate. I have no idea what caused it, all I know is it worked once, then I reloaded my save to escape the scene and went back tomorrow, came on Wren and got my vagina fucked by them, and even if it showed the flavor text that indicated my hymen had been teared, I didn't receive the feat, nor did my virginity got actually taken. I was an angel and became a fallen angel though.

Here's my savefile, in case someone can analyse this and determine something. It seems I can lose my virginity to other encounters, but not to Wren. Weird.

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
I wonder if there will be front and back sprites anytime soon, as far as i played there are only sideways sprites, maybe a lower angle focused front and back sprite for molestation when working at the cafe or bar?

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
So yes, yes, I know the whole pregnancy question is one that people are tired of. I've been following and occasionally playing the game for awhile and yes I have searched through the thread so it's not one of those silly messages.

It's just that like others have said, pregnancy continues to be one of my more sought after features and I'm curious if there's any kind of timetable or sense of where in the order of new major updates it's planned for?

I know it seems a daunting task and others have requested fully fleshed out systems but I'm personally not looking for all of that. I'm fine with kids being taken at birth so no real followup afterwards. I just really dislike the concept of sex without risks or consequences and it's the only thing that's keeping me from being wholly ecstatic about jumping into this game again. I personally just want the risk! :p

So are we still talking far off more than a year away if ever? Perhaps sometime this year? Already on the agenda for a coming update? I understand there are no definites but I'm really hoping for some kind of generalities so I have an idea what to expect.

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
So yes, yes, I know the whole pregnancy question is one that people are tired of. I've been following and occasionally playing the game for awhile and yes I have searched through the thread so it's not one of those silly messages.

It's just that like others have said, pregnancy continues to be one of my more sought after features and I'm curious if there's any kind of timetable or sense of where in the order of new major updates it's planned for?

I know it seems a daunting task and others have requested fully fleshed out systems but I'm personally not looking for all of that. I'm fine with kids being taken at birth so no real followup afterwards. I just really dislike the concept of sex without risks or consequences and it's the only thing that's keeping me from being wholly ecstatic about jumping into this game again. I personally just want the risk! :p

So are we still talking far off more than a year away if ever? Perhaps sometime this year? Already on the agenda for a coming update? I understand there are no definites but I'm really hoping for some kind of generalities so I have an idea what to expect.
I don't blame you for asking or being curious but yes, this is still one of those "silly messages" as the answer is the same as always. Is it going to ever be a feature? Yes. Is it going to be a feature this year? Probably not, it would require new systems, new events and new dialogues to be added and although you personally may not care about what to do with the offspring, others do and it is still something Vrelnir would have have to consider which would also bring in another whole new set of mechanics. Like do they just exist in the void and are just some kind of statistic or would this become some kind of parenting simulator, assuming the latter is true, how deep would it go? like would they need to be fed and changed and etc.

If you or someone else wants to see something specific, you could always write/code up some events...That's half the reason some of the updates are so big right? Vrelnir seems pretty willing to accept player contribution.

Reactions: Midge

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
See, I think the idea of allowing it to turn into a "parenting simulator" will take too much work and detract too much from the core gameplay meant for the game to be viable. I understand people will want it, but I'm personally not sure there can be a good way to implement it which is probably why it's continued to be pushed back as long as it has in the first place. Besides, if you just look at the theme of the game, you're already an orphan yourself... The only reasonable (in my view) option would be to have the kids taken from you as you wouldn't be in a position to provide for them. I understand arguments can be made on this point but really in its simplest sense, I think it's the most straight forward and rational way to tackle it, at least in any initial implementation. Things like that could always be expanded on later, but trying to jump in with some overly complex system where we want too much only hurts our chances to get anything because it'll be such a huge task to create it.

As for the contributions side of things, I was actually considering it but not for the pregnancy side of things. I just see from the ideas/suggestions/faq file I got from the wiki suggested both light incest and watersports content not being in his wheelhouse so I might look into contributing there. Unfortunately when it comes to pregnancy specific that's not just a matter of writing but would require coding contributions which I'm not currently suited to assisting with. lol.

As for it being one of the "silly messages", I suppose that's a matter of perspective, but I'm not just blandly coming in asking if it's planned or not. I've read the posts and I know it is, but I haven't seen any posts asking where on the list of updates it might be planned to fall into or rough timelines. I agree though that if we stick to wanting a super deep and complex system then it's hard to imagine it being introduced anytime soon, which is why I hope for a much simpler system just so we have one at all. It's the only thing that's keeping me from being super hyped about the game atm.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes