Nikaydo

Sep 9, 2020
Hi guys, can you tell me how to lower the purity to turn into a demon ... I played for about 3 weeks in real time in a row and my maximum was to downgrade to the second degree, I could not downgrade below. Are there loopholes to reduce cleanliness more quickly? And more. Tell me the best walkthrough or something like that, in the last update I did what I did, for example, grind the school and currency, is it possible to somehow avoid this grind and move somewhere?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hi guys, can you tell me how to lower the purity to turn into a demon ... I played for about 3 weeks in real time in a row and my maximum was to downgrade to the second degree, I could not downgrade below. Are there loopholes to reduce cleanliness more quickly? And more. Tell me the best walkthrough or something like that, in the last update I did what I did, for example, grind the school and currency, is it possible to somehow avoid this grind and move somewhere?
A walkthrough is nearly impossible. While there is a lot of walking, without an ultimate goal there is no "through" ^^
And the game is evolving fast.
But there is a wiki. It is usually a few updates behind but in general very helpful and strongly recommended.

Going directly to demon without feat-boosts is challenging, but doable. (In a past life I ended up as a demon without planning^^)
I think the single most impure action is: masturbating in the temple while wearing a holy pendant.
It's maybe easier to go the "traditional" way: Angel → Fallen → Demon.
Anyway, both take about 3 month in game.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
A walkthrough is nearly impossible. While there is a lot of walking, without an ultimate goal there is no "through" ^^
And the game is evolving fast.
But there is a wiki. It is usually a few updates behind but in general very helpful and strongly recommended.

Going directly to demon without feat-boosts is challenging, but doable. (In a past life I ended up as a demon without planning^^)
I think the single most impure action is: masturbating in the temple while wearing a holy pendant.
Keep on fucking everything that lives and cums and mastubate to orgasm in the Temple at least 2 times a day. You'll get there eventually.

Reactions: Midge and atur

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
While the last update is a true beauty to behold, and a genuine aesthetic and functional improvement of how to buy clothes, I still have no clear idea how the game wants me to repair broken clothes with the box that can be bought at the tailor.

I must be dense, but my goal is simple : I have a broken swimsuit and want to have it fixed. If I can't do that, then to get rid of it.

If I had it my way, I would be able to open the box, select whatever (broken) clothes to put inside, wait for a day and retrieve them as good as new, ideally directly from the wardrobe. Is that not possible ? Why does the game want to take all my other (non-broken) outfits too, or while I wait ? Isn't the whole point of fixing stuff not to replace it ?

Last edited:
Reactions: atur

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
This way will needlessly take much more time. All it takes to transform into a Succubus/Incubus is to reach 0 Purity and maintain it for some time. To become an Angel, the PC needs max Purity + Virgin status. Then they need to lose virginity to become Fallen... which gives them daily purity decay bonus (or penalty if you see it that way).

Virginity is irrelevant for Demons: just reach 0 Purity and keep it that way. At this stage of development, it's entirely possible to build a virgin, 100% Graceful, church going, cum drenched Succubus, who goes to Temple to fap and help around as often as they go to the Farms to relieve horses' stress and the Brothel to study dick anatomy. They will even receive monthly allowances from Jordan for maintaining 'virginity'... as as they cough up semen, with streaks of tentacle slime hanging out their well used assholes.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
This way will needlessly take much more time. All it takes to transform into a Succubus/Incubus is to reach 0 Purity and maintain it for some time. To become an Angel, the PC needs max Purity + Virgin status. Then they need to lose virginity to become Fallen... which gives them daily purity decay bonus (or penalty if you see it that way).

Virginity is irrelevant for Demons: just reach 0 Purity and keep it that way. At this stage of development, it's entirely possible to build a virgin, 100% Graceful, church going, cum drenched Succubus, who goes to Temple to fap and help around as often as they go to the Farms to relieve horses' stress and the Brothel to study dick anatomy. They will even receive monthly allowances from Jordan for maintaining 'virginity'... as as they cough up semen, with streaks of tentacle slime hanging out their well used assholes.
Sure. But I would not recommend this to a new player who still has to learn their way around town. They would end up in the asylum before Bailey can ask for rent.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Sure. But I would not recommend this to a new player who still has to learn their way around town. They would end up in the asylum before Bailey can ask for rent.
Not if they choose the Promiscuous start bonus and stay true to that, which is an obvious choice if Demon transformation is what they're looking for. They'll be happily slutting and whoring around within a week and if done on right times of the day and in the right locations, molestations and worse will be minimal (only 319 molestations and 44 instances of rape out of 1157 acts of penetration in my current playthrough). Even sweet Robin will not be immune to corruption. Now that gasping was added, Robin can be asked to choke the PC during their lovemaking... which (Asphyxophilia), while a nice addition to have feels a bit out of place compared to Masochism. A gasper PC can willingly ask to be choked and enjoy it immensely even to the point of blacking out, while a drooling masochist cannot even hint (other than getting quite expensive pain-slutty tattoos and acting bratty/defiant) they've been a bad, bad gender-neutral person deserving a whooping or at least a tit-slap, pretty please.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
World Expansion mod does, though I personally haven't played with it much to be honest...
Didn't even know this existed. Is there a pre-compiled version?
Don't really want ot download more shit on my laptop than I have to.

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
has it, and most of the other mods as well.
Direct link to the mod on dolmods.net if you want:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
While the last update is a true beauty to behold, and a genuine aesthetic and functional improvement of how to buy clothes, I still have no clear idea how the game wants me to repair broken clothes with the box that can be bought at the tailor.

I must be dense, but my goal is simple : I have a broken swimsuit and want to have it fixed. If I can't do that, then to get rid of it.

If I had it my way, I would be able to open the box, select whatever (broken) clothes to put inside, wait for a day and retrieve them as good as new, ideally directly from the wardrobe. Is that not possible ? Why does the game want to take all my other (non-broken) outfits too, or while I wait ? Isn't the whole point of fixing stuff not to replace it ?
It looks like I'm not the only one who is confused by this tailor business.

I decided to ignore it. Enable rebuy and everything is fine.
Except for some rare glitches now and then. Sometimes I'm left with half an outfit and sometimes panties get lost. But I could not figure out where or when this happens.

Oct 17, 2018
Can anyone please post what the mods from DOLmods actually entail? I checked them and saw no descriptions or summaries of what the mods change or add. The Jojo one is self-explanatory under options, and the gold edition seems to add bladder control. Im wondering if gold adds more than just bladder control, and what world expansion and shulky? contain.

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
It looks like I'm not the only one who is confused by this tailor business.

I decided to ignore it. Enable rebuy and everything is fine.
Except for some rare glitches now and then. Sometimes I'm left with half an outfit and sometimes panties get lost. But I could not figure out where or when this happens.
With introduction of winterwear a couple of updates ago, the devs should have introduced a 3-layer clothing system: underwear, mid-layer and cold/wet weather outergarments. Plus accessories (jewelry, scarves/shawls, umbrellas, handbags, etc.). Putting on a puffer jacket now means losing a shirt underneath and those smart arm warmers are far from smart. When changing in the pool lockers to swimwear, the PC will still have them on....

Lewd accessories (sex toys & intimschmuck) would also be a nice addition, but a proper sex store would be needed for that.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Can anyone please post what the mods from DOLmods actually entail? I checked them and saw no descriptions or summaries of what the mods change or add. The Jojo one is self-explanatory under options, and the gold edition seems to add bladder control. Im wondering if gold adds more than just bladder control, and what world expansion and shulky? contain.
As far as i know:

JoJo Mod: add a bunch of jojo-related stuff, such as Hamon, Stands, and so on.

World Expansion: Several additions, including new skills (such as braw and magic), new transformations (fox, sheep and bee, so far), and probably a couple more things

Gold Edition: still on very early stages, but it will be focused on watersport. So far it includes a blader meter, the possibility to end up wetting yourself, and some diaper mechanics.

I have zero idea that the Shulky mod entails.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Not that I saw, but it's stupid easy to compile. Just download as zip, extract, run the compile.bat file, and delete everything besides the html file it creates.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes