Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
As far as i know:

JoJo Mod: add a bunch of jojo-related stuff, such as Hamon, Stands, and so on.

World Expansion: Several additions, including new skills (such as braw and magic), new transformations (fox, sheep and bee, so far), and probably a couple more things

Gold Edition: still on very early stages, but it will be focused on watersport. So far it includes a blader meter, the possibility to end up wetting yourself, and some diaper mechanics.

I have zero idea that the Shulky mod entails.
If I remember correctly world expansion also removes stuff such as bestiality, or at least so the modding discord says.

Shulky as described by the discord but it is several versions late. "This mod focuses on adding more options to masturbations when female or herm and has changed how gaining arousal and wetness work. There are many other things in the works, such as being able to swim at the school pool and being able to prepay Bailey for the week. I’ve got a list of what’s in the works if anyone is interested."

Personally I wouldn't mind it if there was a more quality of life mod that added simple customization, for example increasing the knotting chance, I think currently it's like a 20% chance but that is just way too low it feels like, more so considering the feat that requires it.

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
Not that I saw, but it's stupid easy to compile. Just download as zip, extract, run the compile.bat file, and delete everything besides the html file it creates.
Are you sure deleting everything but the HTML file won't break all the gifs/pictures?

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
If I remember correctly world expansion also removes stuff such as bestiality, or at least so the modding discord says.
Where did you read that one? I play with World Expansion most of the time and I get bestiality encounters pretty regularly.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Not that I saw, but it's stupid easy to compile. Just download as zip, extract, run the compile.bat file, and delete everything besides the html file it creates.
Yeah, I did it. Nice mod.

Dunno about the other stuff, but fox/sheep transformaton and herms work flawlessly. This should be merged into main.

Reactions: Konpon

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
any way to make the scenes longer, feels kinda anti climatic after you get up your skills that you pretty much put it in the girl cums and then the event is over without the mc getting of at all, like fine if it was the harrassment scenes but even the consentual stuff is like this

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
any way to make the scenes longer, feels kinda anti climatic after you get up your skills that you pretty much put it in the girl cums and then the event is over without the mc getting of at all, like fine if it was the harrassment scenes but even the consentual stuff is like this
Well, the edging ability has been added, but it doesn't significantly prolong the encounters. The only satisfyingly long sex scenes are the ones involving multiple partners, as it appears their overall pleasure gauge is a simple multiplication of NPC participants. And so far the only consensual gangbang scene featuring up to 6 NPCs is the Swimming Pool lockers scene which may be played twice a weekday, before and after the swimming lessons. One on one sex for S-class PCs are disappointing quickies.

IMO, the sex encounter mechanics, which is the core of the game after all, need upgrading to include new positions (especially for male PCs), action/position requests/demands (just like asking to be choked) for experienced and confident PCs, use of toys (perhaps even furniture pieces in certain areas, just like wooden horse and stocks).

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Well, the edging ability has been added, but it doesn't significantly prolong the encounters. The only satisfyingly long sex scenes are the ones involving multiple partners, as it appears their overall pleasure gauge is a simple multiplication of NPC participants. And so far the only consensual gangbang scene featuring up to 6 NPCs is the Swimming Pool lockers scene which may be played twice a weekday, before and after the swimming lessons. One on one sex for S-class PCs are disappointing quickies.

IMO, the sex encounter mechanics, which is the core of the game after all, need upgrading to include new positions (especially for male PCs), action/position requests/demands (just like asking to be choked) for experienced and confident PCs, use of toys (perhaps even furniture pieces in certain areas, just like wooden horse and stocks).
I think there should be at least kneeling position, as well as some restrictions as to what NPCs can do so they don't just keep doing physically impossible things

atur

Nov 5, 2019
Virginity is irrelevant for Demons: just reach 0 Purity and keep it that way. At this stage of development, it's entirely possible to build a virgin, 100% Graceful, church going, cum drenched Succubus, who goes to Temple to fap and help around as often as they go to the Farms to relieve horses' stress and the Brothel to study dick anatomy. They will even receive monthly allowances from Jordan for maintaining 'virginity'... as as they cough up semen, with streaks of tentacle slime hanging out their well used assholes.
Ah yes that Neighborhood Demon with the Ethics of a Nuclear Family from the 50s, truly a Treacherous little Pest of the Town:KEK:

Reactions: blckguard

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
0.2.24.2 is out on the blog. Adds some more outfits, some QoL fixes, safeguards and under-the-hood work for old saves to adapt for when the Overwear feature (Basically, the new third layer of clothes) gets added in the future, and Avery is gonna start appearing sooner, before the actual Science Project exhibition begins.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Furabia and KekKoo

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Thanks for the update! can't wait to play.
Q.-
Is there a way to get to the farm, and back to the town, other than hitchhiking and/or walking for 3 hours? Like... can we rent a bike or motorcycle? if not, i may suggest that in future updates, that will do things a tad more enjoyable if you working in the farm and want to stay past 8PM.

Speaking of which; why can't you stay to sleep in the farm? and the Temple? well i understand temple is just 10 minutes away from orphanage, but please, the farm is very far away, Alex giving you a place to stay will be great, maybe only in weekends if that is too much to ask. i think it wont be hard to code if for example instead of rest for 20 minutes be like rest for 8 hours. you may not "wake refreshed" but that will be only to pass the night.

technical question:
how can i make boobs bigger?

Last edited:
Reactions: Konpon

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
technical question:
how can i make boobs bigger?
As written right there on that article, there is a sort of hidden EXP bar for body parts that goes from 1 to 1000, which leads to the next, or previous (if shrinking) tier. Massaging your chests via masturbation, the hospital pills, some TFs, and your gender (the selection that affects your genitals, not the natural appearance) are some ways that affect these values. Of course, you can always save up to get yourself a surgery to grow/shrink them.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Any chance that this is one of the fixed typos in 0.2.24.2?
1619758403214.png

"As he beholds you-

'She' drags you into a nearby alley, leaving Robin in shock."

Meanwhile, even for a .2, even THAT sounds promising! ^^

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there a way to get to the farm, and back to the town, other than hitchhiking and/or walking for 3 hours?
Coastal path, still takes around 3 hours but guaranteed no encounters = w=ll

Oh, it updated again

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You can also jog or run along this path, which is faster.
I don't see it, there's only walk along the path thingie that takes 2 hrs and 30 mins to enter.
Or maybe that's because i am wearing heels... XD

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes