Jan 29, 2018
I noticed in the patch notes something about climaxing on stage while dancing, how does that occur. Arousal is at peak and stays there.

Jan 29, 2018
Now In just need to figure out if tis rng on being the top on certain scenes. Sometimes I can, others not so much yet the stats have not changed.

Jan 29, 2018
I see. Even though I save before, load it up, do the exact same actions as last time but first time was on top now on bottom with no way to swap it around?

Kinda weird.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Some things like blackjack will change everytime you load a save while most of the events will always stay the same.
That's because body position is inconsequential in this game yet. It's sorta like the NPC being able to see what is written behind you when laying on your back, among other odd scenarios.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Some things like blackjack will change everytime you load a save while most of the events will always stay the same.
Hmm, that's weird. It should not make a difference what kind of events is affected. There is only one RNG afterall... (afaik..)
Maybe something is broken?

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
You know, maybe the DoL Mods links from the last few pages should also be on the opening post. Especially since not only is the Not-So-Premium Mod on indefinite hiatus for the foreseeable future, but it is not the only mod made for this game, as there are separate active ones being made with real progress.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Jesus Christ. Turn on normal, be pretty and everything comes after you full force. Its really wild...

• Haha
Reactions: atur

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Jesus Christ. Turn on normal, be pretty and everything comes after you full force. Its really wild...
Well, during the day you can just scream for help. And do a lot of training to raise physique. And get cat/wolf transformation. Then fighting off becomes much easier

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
I'm not sure if it's a mark of good writing or me being blind and dumb but I just realized the player isn't ever actually named :V

• Sad
Reactions: atur
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes