StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I need to get used to everything so I always re-watched it til' I finally get used to it~~~
Now I'm currently trying to recreate the bad ending route in the game but so far, wrong route and there's so...many...routes...
Is the game actually worth playing?

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Well for me, yeah.
It's a great sandbox-y game~~~

Like Lilith's Throne except it doesn't lag a lot.
Sadly, we can't be the dom. one though...
I like sandbox-y.
i swear to god my curiousity and need to experiment in games will leave me scarred some day...

Slobodam

Jul 11, 2017
So i was wondering, does this game have an End? Or do you just play forever? I never really progressed far enough to figure that out. If anyone did, could you tell me what the end is like or what did you do to get it, or give me a link to a page that explains it if the explanation is too long :D

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
So i was wondering, does this game have an End? Or do you just play forever? I never really progressed far enough to figure that out. If anyone did, could you tell me what the end is like or what did you do to get it, or give me a link to a page that explains it if the explanation is too long :D

I suggest you always keep wiki handy

Reactions: atur and Slobodam

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
It's a sandbox sim of sorts. It doesn't really have a true end yet, but there are a variety of "bad end" scenarios that work more as locked rooms that you gotta find a way to escape from. Other games would treat such things as "...and we never saw them again. The End." This game tries to avoid that. It's also why it has stuff that promotes replayability through feats, the feat boosters + the recent ability to retain Forest Shop unlocks, albeit only with the right feat booster to have them usable on a new run (costs 40 Vrelcoins).

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Uh, wow. 350 pages for a 2.5 year old game, and I'm just now getting an alert that it has a mind control tag. So I have to ask, does the mind control (including any supernatural/unnatural corruption) feature prominently and was left out of the tags by mistake, or is it something that wasn't in the game until a recently added scene that just happened to have a character being controlled for a moment?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Uh, wow. 350 pages for a 2.5 year old game, and I'm just now getting an alert that it has a mind control tag. So I have to ask, does the mind control (including any supernatural/unnatural corruption) feature prominently and was left out of the tags by mistake, or is it something that wasn't in the game until a recently added scene that just happened to have a character being controlled for a moment?
The usual boring ones. Take the drug, ook ook mode must follow masta. kind of boring mind control...

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That doesn't really answer my question. Does it feature prominently, or just in a single scene, or what?
I think it does answer it bud'. I didn't even say it's "one-time-only" so that should be a hint.

The Asylum has it, or the doc. will give it to you via hospital if you're having trouble keeping trauma down.
It's only from that one NPC (same doc from both places) afaik

Wait nvm, the bar patrons also have it~~~

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
That doesn't really answer my question. Does it feature prominently, or just in a single scene, or what?
The "mindcontrol" refers to the . Nasty critters. They make you do stuff you don't want to. When you try to get out of a tight situation they push you deeper in.
It takes some effort and time to get rid of them. So while it's only one beasty it's not only a single scene. It's rather a new game mode as long as it's active.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The "mindcontrol" refers to the .
Were you trying to link to something there? Because the URL is literally just "ear%20slime".

So it's starting to sound like this is a game where you only play the victim, I guess? Or is there a way to turn the tables on people?

Also, I noticed in some of the screenshots the character looked like a succubus, but I don't know if that's just a cosplay costume you can wear or if the game has some form of supernatural/unnatural corruption, which I know a lot of people neglect to mention when I ask about the mind control in a game. (Considering this site uses the same "corruption" tag for supernatural corruption or just a character deciding she likes sex and becoming a slut, it's hard to tell.)

Dec 9, 2017
Were you trying to link to something there? Because the URL is literally just "ear%20slime".

So it's starting to sound like this is a game where you only play the victim, I guess? Or is there a way to turn the tables on people?

Also, I noticed in some of the screenshots the character looked like a succubus, but I don't know if that's just a cosplay costume you can wear or if the game has some form of supernatural/unnatural corruption, which I know a lot of people neglect to mention when I ask about the mind control in a game. (Considering this site uses the same "corruption" tag for supernatural corruption or just a character deciding she likes sex and becoming a slut, it's hard to tell.)
This game features both types of corruption in various forms. There are supernatural transformations, and there is also stat degradation which makes the MC react to things differently over time.

Afaik you are only ever the victim of things, but I haven't played the last couple updates.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
It seems the editor has eaten the link...:

You can decide if you submit to the attackers or defy them. (Or avoid them)
But except for some subversive actions, you are always at the receiving end.

They are real transformations. There are several combinations of them. You can browse trough the Wiki which I failed to link to.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
The only way to turn the tables on people is beating them up. For named characters the only table turning that happens involves getting one of them kidnapped(removing them from the game forever) and another one sent to prison(also removing them from the game forever). There's also a blackmail option for one NPC, but its not sexual.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Rescue? I don't know what you mean, All I got from that is a cameo...
That's also my knowledge. You can get yourself out of jail with an 'S' and you can visit Whitney on the way out.
But you can only leave alone. (At least until recently...)

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes