Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That's also my knowledge. You can get yourself out of jail with an 'S' and you can visit Whitney on the way out.
But you can only leave alone. (At least until recently...)
Huh, time to bust someone out then?
Is it only for Whitney or is Kylar also available?

I wanna bust these two out so I can repeat their events over and over~~~

ED 1:
Just doing my usual thing of raising stress / trauma easily by visiting my favorite giant slug and somehow ended up in the smuggler's cave then did my defiant thing and I got this~~~
View attachment 1181390

Also, Wolves are best bros
View attachment 1181403

ED 2: Recently escaped the Asylum, can't seem to find Kylar there, Next stop should be Underground Brothel then...

Oh my f-ing GODDDD!!!!!
I was supposed to lose to enter the dam- brothel but I won (never used spray) via biting people's chests as usual...
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
1620311177685.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: atur

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Rescue? I don't know what you mean, All I got from that is a cameo...
That's also my knowledge. You can get yourself out of jail with an 'S' and you can visit Whitney on the way out.
But you can only leave alone. (At least until recently...)
Hmmm i might be going off an older instance but i thought you could release them and later(a few days maybe) they would turn up reset as if nothing had happened. I could be very wrong about this though.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hmmm i might be going off an older instance but i thought you could release them and later(a few days maybe) they would turn up reset as if nothing had happened. I could be very wrong about this though.
I'm guessing that this rescue thing only works for Whitney as I don't think we have any prison map yet for a soft-bad ending.

Reactions: Midge

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think that is the prison.
Right, forgot about the old medieval design it's talking about.
Well Kylar's page seems to say that thay're in prison but I haven't seen 'em there.
Only our good ol' Whitney.

Currently trying my RNG again after winning the fight that lets me enter.
I'll never pay Bailey's nor will I surrender to 'em since that's the only save where I never paid a dime.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
No, Witney is in the "Underground Dungeon".
Kylar will be sent to the prison which isn't in the game yet. But I think there are plans to add the prison to the game.
I am now confused on which is which.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I am now confused on which is which.
The "Underground Dungeon" is where you get sent to as punishment by Bailey. Actually they sell you there.
It's the same place where Whitney is sent to if you dismiss them.

If you dismiss Kylar they are sent to the "Prison" which doesn't exist yet.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Maybe there'll be another one, true. But there's the debug "imprison me" that begins with a different starting line, but you end up in the same place eventually. But yes, I suppose there're might be a less underground forced labour sex camp.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
From the wiki:

The Underground Brothel, otherwise referred to as the "Dungeon", is one of several hidden locations within Degrees of Lewdity. It is a very rare location to come across, and can only be entered through specific circumstances.
In other words, Underground Brothel = Dungeon ≠ Asylum ≠ Brothel (owned by Briar)

Reactions: ladguru

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
who is wren and how do you find them?
I'm just gonna quote my previous response to the same question, hope you don't mind lol.

Wren? Enter the moors and go deeper until you reach the Remy estate, bluff your way in and enter the cottage to find them and a couple others playing Blackjack. I believe you can only interact with them via Blackjack at the moment but that might change in the future.

Reactions: Midge

DrakeRaze

Jun 15, 2018
This is a fantastic game; Would love to have a version of this game where you could control the opposite side to the same kind of effect. Or maybe if the character has a dominative nature, they can rape people if they wish to. That would be great, especially if you were to use your children to help rape your victims.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This is a fantastic game; Would love to have a version of this game where you could control the opposite side to the same kind of effect. Or maybe if the character has a dominative nature, they can rape people if they wish to. That would be great, especially if you were to use your children to help rape your victims.
Sadly they won't make it happen, dev said it.

• Sad
Reactions: junior20000
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes