Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I dunno 'bout that, I had an angel who's a master at oral and anal and anything tease-related~~~
Just never drink breast milk for some reason or you know, don't get your cherry popped.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: atur

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Well then you're not missing anything by not becoming an angel.
It's not becoming an angel that's a problem - staying is.
It's downright retarded that you can have sex 24/7 sucking cock and taking it in the ass and it's fine. Have sex with your girlfriend - FALL.
Personaly, I deleted all the lines that cause transormation to fallen angel upon virginity loss. Something else should cause that. Low purity or something.

Reactions: aroeah126 and atur

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah one thing I really don't like are how stupidly strict a lot of the transformations are to maintain. It's fine if the transformations for angel/succubus require max/minimum purity, but it'd be nice if they were more lenient afterwards. The transformations should feel fun and like a reward, not like a constant chore. The chore is doing shit a stupidly specific way for 50 days to get the transformation in a game where it's hard to play past 3 weeks or so.

• Sad
Reactions: atur and ViviX12

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah one thing I really don't like are how stupidly strict a lot of the transformations are to maintain. It's fine if the transformations for angel/succubus require max/minimum purity, but it'd be nice if they were more lenient afterwards. The transformations should feel fun and like a reward, not like a constant chore. The chore is doing shit a stupidly specific way for 50 days to get the transformation in a game where it's hard to play past 3 weeks or so.
while playing past 3rd week isn't all that hard, I do agree that maintaining TFs sounds rather tiring

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Fallen Angel should be tied to promiscuity, deviancy, a combination of the two or total loss of control and max trauma while in angel form.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

noeinan

Mar 4, 2021
Hey, main dev/owner of World Expansion Mod here! The vanilla devs contacted me saying some folks on here were confusing WE mod with vanilla game and asking me to clarify.

The Fox, Sheep, and Bee TFs are all mod content, though Fox may be included in the main game sometime in the future.

The Farmhouse content and Bee Hive are mod content, though Farmhouse/Alex romance stuff may be implemented in vanilla in 3.0.

Intersex NPCs is also mod content.

Glad that folks are enjoying the game and the mod!

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, main dev/owner of World Expansion Mod here! The vanilla devs contacted me saying some folks on here were confusing WE mod with vanilla game and asking me to clarify.

The Fox, Sheep, and Bee TFs are all mod content, though Fox may be included in the main game sometime in the future.

The Farmhouse content and Bee Hive are mod content, though Farmhouse/Alex romance stuff may be implemented in vanilla in 3.0.

Intersex NPCs is also mod content.

Glad that folks are enjoying the game and the mod!

Great work on everything. The mod should be rolled into the main game in it's entirety.
Regerading herm NPCs - I can set them in options and it works for randoms, but not for named NPC's (even though it's set).

WTNO

Sep 27, 2018
Playing this game as male is just a bit too boring, since there's no portrait for any female NPC......

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Kill me. I accidentally clicked multiple check boxes in the to-do list... I did not do them. I do not know what I ticked. My brain just farted in confusion when I landed on that page (I was originally exploring the wiki). Did I just cause confusion by ticking those? Please, no. T^T

Edit: I don't understand that to-do list thing, but if it's possible for randoms to make changes I'd fix that immediately. That's a risk, there's trolls and numbnuts like me. I was just diddling around, reading the wiki's main page. Saw the word changelog and spreadsheet, clicked on the massive link, and thought I was looking at a changelog. My eyes immediately latched onto the version numbers and checkboxes, initially missing the explanation on the right. I was like, "oh, yeah, I want to see all the changes" and just started ticking boxes. I did not go past the "a stealthy catsuit can now be pilfiered at the docks at night" before realizing my potential huge error in judgment. So~ if it is possible for a random like me to make changes, I clicked like every empty checkbox above the catsuit line between 3 and 5PM, Pacific Time, May 12th, 2021. In case that helps clean up a mess. Assuming I'm not still currently confused. Maybe I didn't actually make any changes at all and it only looks like I did. I hope so.
In my defense, I did read the entire two paragraphs before clicking that link, but my brain was stuck on changelog. Then it looked like a changelog to me, and yes, I have seen changelogs that look like that spreadsheet. So~ my confusion wasn't completely unfounded, but I seem to have misunderstood. I don't even know why I was interested in seeing another changelog, guess I thought I might get a sneak peek or see some cool changes that weren't listed in the changelog I was given. Regardless, moron, I am. :(

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
hm, maybe something like attitudes towards transformation or sth similar could be added, the way there are attitudes towards consensual sex
like, how MC feels about how they're being called (for example crossdresser could get aroused when being called by opposite pronouns), or how a male character feels about growing breasts, rather than having it always as male PC dislikes having them

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
Kill me. I accidentally clicked multiple check boxes in the to-do list... I did not do them. I do not know what I ticked. My brain just farted in confusion when I landed on that page (I was originally exploring the wiki). Did I just cause confusion by ticking those? Please, no. T^T

Edit: I don't understand that to-do list thing, but if it's possible for randoms to make changes I'd fix that immediately. That's a risk, there's trolls and numbnuts like me. I was just diddling around, reading the wiki's main page. Saw the word changelog and spreadsheet, clicked on the massive link, and thought I was looking at a changelog. My eyes immediately latched onto the version numbers and checkboxes, initially missing the explanation on the right. I was like, "oh, yeah, I want to see all the changes" and just started ticking boxes. I did not go past the "a stealthy catsuit can now be pilfiered at the docks at night" before realizing my potential huge error in judgment. So~ if it is possible for a random like me to make changes, I clicked like every empty checkbox above the catsuit line between 3 and 5PM, Pacific Time, May 12th, 2021. In case that helps clean up a mess. Assuming I'm not still currently confused. Maybe I didn't actually make any changes at all and it only looks like I did. I hope so.
In my defense, I did read the entire two paragraphs before clicking that link, but my brain was stuck on changelog. Then it looked like a changelog to me, and yes, I have seen changelogs that look like that spreadsheet. So~ my confusion wasn't completely unfounded, but I seem to have misunderstood. I don't even know why I was interested in seeing another changelog, guess I thought I might get a sneak peek or see some cool changes that weren't listed in the changelog I was given. Regardless, moron, I am. :(
It's fine, was fixed. All you can do is tick and untick checkboxes. Trolls can't do anything if at all.

The checklist is there so people know what still needs adding to the wiki - in this case, a lot. It's not difficult to understand, you tick if its been added.

It does take notable things from the changelogs, plus a couple other things from my personal to-do list.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017

It's not a problem at all, if you tick a box by mistake you can just leave a comment on the spreadsheet to tell us, or you can send a message, with the row line and we just untick it :)

Users who are not logged in can only tick boxes.
Users who are logged in may tick boxes, and only untick the boxes they ticked(to avoid abuses).
And that's it.

The only thing a troll can do is tick boxes it's pretty harmless, and there is a version history so it's easy to undo those changes.
Also we don't want to force users to register and log in, because it would push away the new people who just want to contribute a little and don't want to go through the hassle or signing up on multiple websites, then log in etc.

I added an alert when you tick a box, so maybe it'll help users realize they need to make sure before ticking them :) But anyway, even if one is done by mistake it's not really the end of the world.

Thank you for telling tho :D

Last edited:

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
how to fight lurkers and squids? i don't know how the mechanics work, and always end up losing virginity which is bad for Angel status (I don't want to loose), i don't want to put a chastity belt on. but i am starting to think this is a MUST for this state even though i hate to use this, i mean if you have a Iron willpower, why the frick do i got to use a frigging chastity belt the rest of my PC life? please give alternatives to fight squids and lurkers to angel status, make the forgive command a insta kill for this creatures if the main purpose is them to take virginity, now i have to go to the moor to find the black box, idk where it is but the darn lurkers always take my angel status away and it sucks to have to put a chastity belt only to get it. it's annoying. please help.

• Thinking Face

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
how to fight lurkers and squids? i don't know how the mechanics work, and always end up losing virginity which is bad for Angel status (I don't want to loose), i don't want to put a chastity belt on. but i am starting to think this is a MUST for this state even though i hate to use this, i mean if you have a Iron willpower, why the frick do i got to use a frigging chastity belt the rest of my PC life? please give alternatives to fight squids and lurkers to angel status, make the forgive command a insta kill for this creatures if the main purpose is them to take virginity, now i have to go to the moor to find the black box, idk where it is but the darn lurkers always take my angel status away and it sucks to have to put a chastity belt only to get it. it's annoying. please help.
Check the wiki. It has the details.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
One will pretty much sacrifice a spray or two, there's always a free refillable one if you have skulduggery or Kylar's help.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Probably mentioned already, but if your breast size changes at all, you lose any acceptance you've been working on, even if you're still in the "small breast" category. That sucks. I was about 75% to acceptance and went up to "budding" from flat and lost it all.

Mar 10, 2021
I even have them disabled from the settings but they still pop up to ruin my day.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Probably mentioned already, but if your breast size changes at all, you lose any acceptance you've been working on, even if you're still in the "small breast" category. That sucks. I was about 75% to acceptance and went up to "budding" from flat and lost it all.
Except those are two different categories. Read . If you go back down to flat you won't have lost any progress on how accepting you are of being flat.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Except those are two different categories. Read . If you go back down to flat you won't have lost any progress on how accepting you are of being flat.
Yeah, point of my message isn't "Are these two different things in game", it's "Why the fuck is it two different things in game?", lol.

Small breasts vs flat chest is a pretty silly distinction. It's going to affect somebody in the same manner and would be the same to accepting either "smaller than average" size. Breast size is ever so slightly larger, guess I have to start from scratch on that whole body acceptance. At the very least it shouldn't be only one breast category in the "tiny breast" category. The difference between "flat" and "budding" isn't even noticeable. There are 5 in the "small breast" category.

Also that breast size increasing can just happen fairly naturally. If it was like you lose acceptance cause you got a boobjob or something, that'd be different.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes