Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I can't seem to strip one piece of clothing when accessing the wardrobe anymore.
I need to literally remove everything then manually piece together one by one...
Dev plz fix.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I can't seem to strip one piece of clothing when accessing the wardrobe anymore.
I need to literally remove everything then manually piece together one by one...
Dev plz fix.
Hmm, works the same way as before?
The first clothing item in the list is always "Strip".

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Like I said...
CLOTHES AT THE BOTTOM, NO F-ING STRIP!!!
We can't tell you what's broken if we don't know what we're working with, so I went with the default which is that you're a blind idiot. Or to be more kind, having a brain fart. Everyone occasionally misses things that are right in front of them. So since you're sure it isn't there, post screenshots and saves and we can try to figure it out. Or you can post in caps some more. That'll accomplish a lot, I'm sure.

guys how do i apply old saves to new version
See that tab that says "Export/Import save" on the saves menu? Use that. Or make sure that the updated files have the exact same file names and location as the previous version. Your browser should think it's the same thing and feed it the localdata it wants. I'd stick with exporting though.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
GUIDE TO CHEATING WITH CONSOLE COMMANDS: GET THOSE FEATS

I've been playing this game for a while now and I always took it lightly. It's a familiar experience where I come back to see changes and to relax when I don't find anything new to play. I've always wanted to see my girl getting ravaged by all kind of beings and the Cheats Menu always worked good to me since I didn't have anything to lose.

Then Feats where introduced and if you wanted you had to renounce using those beautiful cheats. I didn't care much at the beginning but then I started feeling like I was missing a part of the gaming experience. So I decided on my last playthrough to get as many feats possible and, of course, I was gonna cheat for them.

The game gets smart about this and prevents you to get any feat if you ever enable cheats during that playthrough. I tried to get smart about it and change this on the console back I found that is way easier to NEVER ENABLE the Cheats Menu and instead modify your stats directly via the Console.

So here you have it this is my quick and small guide to the most useful console commands:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This are not all the possible and useful console commands that can be used on this magical game, but they are the one I found myself using the most. If I discover some new one I'll edit this post to add them, you guys can also help me expand this list by letting me know some that I miss. For example, I didn't Include any reputation, love interest or school console commands, since I like to play those scenarios without cheats but if you know them fell free to tell me.
Hope this can be useful.

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
What's the point of cheating like this to get the feats anyways?

Don't get me wrong, it's your own time so feel free to play the game as you see fit and it has no bearing on me at all, but... you know, I can't help but find it a bit mind-boggling that some people would go out of their way to cheat for achievements, which are supposed to be just side challenges in the first place.

Cheats already exist in the game anyways... I guess I just can't wrap my head around such mindset, but that's fine I guess.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Little suggestion for a scenario. At nighttime if Kylar's love and lust are high enough, when you go to bed, instead of Robin appearing it's Kylar.
seriously! Kylar stalks you all day but at night, nothing! she should be able to sneak through the window and rape you in your sleep, alternatively will be great to boost control the introduction of a "wake up by oral sex" performed by either loving lusty Kylar or Robin

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

I've been playing this game for a while now and I always took it lightly. It's a familiar experience where I come back to see changes and to relax when I don't find anything new to play. I've always wanted to see my girl getting ravaged by all kind of beings and the Cheats Menu always worked good to me since I didn't have anything to lose.

Then Feats where introduced and if you wanted you had to renounce using those beautiful cheats. I didn't care much at the beginning but then I started feeling like I was missing a part of the gaming experience. So I decided on my last playthrough to get as many feats possible and, of course, I was gonna cheat for them.

The game gets smart about this and prevents you to get any feat if you ever enable cheats during that playthrough. I tried to get smart about it and change this on the console back I found that is way easier to NEVER ENABLE the Cheats Menu and instead modify your stats directly via the Console.

So here you have it this is my quick and small guide to the most useful console commands:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This are not all the possible and useful console commands that can be used on this magical game, but they are the one I found myself using the most. If I discover some new one I'll edit this post to add them, you guys can also help me expand this list by letting me know some that I miss. For example, I didn't Include any reputation, love interest or school console commands, since I like to play those scenarios without cheats but if you know them fell free to tell me.
Hope this can be useful.
Not sure why you'd put 9999 since there's a cap and going above that might f- things up...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vandred and atur

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I can't help but find it a bit mind-boggling that some people would go out of their way to cheat for achievements, which are supposed to be just side challenges in the first place.
The coins maybe? If achievements were just side objectives/challenges, then yeah, cheating defeats the point of a challenge.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
What's the point of cheating like this to get the feats anyways?

Don't get me wrong, it's your own time so feel free to play the game as you see fit and it has no bearing on me at all, but... you know, I can't help but find it a bit mind-boggling that some people would go out of their way to cheat for achievements, which are supposed to be just side challenges in the first place.

Cheats already exist in the game anyways... I guess I just can't wrap my head around such mindset, but that's fine I guess.
A lot of people, like me, take this games lightly, we aren't looking to have challange of some sort.
That's why we use cheats, to have an easier time and see aspects of the game that would take a lot of work to get fairly. The cheats in the game work fine and they are pretty useful, but as someone already said, you are able to get the coins only if you unlock feats. I really don't care much about the achievements, but the fact that i couldn't get the coins and experience what their were about is what made my try to cheat via console commands.
At the end of the day everybody is free to use those or not, I just posted them to help people that like me are curious about the coins.

Not sure why you'd put 9999 since there's a cap and going above that might f- things up...
At first I was worried about it too but turns out that it doesn't matter, when you set a value that excedes the cap, when that variable get updated, the games just sets it to the closest number possible. I just wrote 9999 to avoid finding out what every variable cap was.

Gilibertolo

Aug 23, 2018
Did the save got capped at 3? Becouse I can only save in the first 3 save file in the others it give an error message.

Oh and I got this message too " 0.2.24.3 Error: <<livestock_sleep>>: error within widget contents (0.2.24.3 Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: localStorage quota exceeded) "

Last edited:

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Did the save got capped at 3? Becouse I can only save in the first 3 save file in the others it give an error message.

Oh and I got this message too " 0.2.24.3 Error: <<livestock_sleep>>: error within widget contents (0.2.24.3 Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: localStorage quota exceeded) "
That's a browser issue. You need to change your brower's storage settings as its current set amount is full.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes