Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Yeah, point of my message isn't "Are these two different things in game", it's "Why the fuck is it two different things in game?", lol.

Small breasts vs flat chest is a pretty silly distinction. It's going to affect somebody in the same manner and would be the same to accepting either "smaller than average" size. Breast size is ever so slightly larger, guess I have to start from scratch on that whole body acceptance. At the very least it shouldn't be only one breast category in the "tiny breast" category. The difference between "flat" and "budding" isn't even noticeable. There are 5 in the "small breast" category.
Fair enough. I agree that the scales could be looked at. I don't think anyone in the real world gets upset about having B-cups yet that puts you firmly into the mockable small titties category as far as the game's concerned. I suppose you could argue that having something is better than nothing at all, that having a separate progress meters for flat vs small just represents, "I was getting OK with not having tits, but now I'm finally part of the club and somehow it's still not good enough for these assholes!?!"

I think the real answer is that they wanted breastsize 0 to be its own category so that they could throw a quick "if player.gender != m" check to skip gaining shame for male characters. But who knows?

How would you prefer it to work? More even distributions? A universal "Body Acceptance" meter?

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
One will pretty much sacrifice a spray or two, there's always a free refillable one if you have skulduggery or Kylar's help.
The thing is you only have 4 canisters of pepper spray at best, and you get attacked CONSTANTLY by this fuckers.

I even have them disabled from the settings but they still pop up to ruin my day.
so there is literally no way to fight this hideous fuckers? even disabling them? omg... this is really a bad situation, why the game hate so much angel status players?

i believe your PC SHOULD only you lose virginity with a human NPC, those pest shouldn't count.

Last edited:

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
so there is literally no way to fight this hideous fuckers? even disabling them? omg... this is really a bad situation, why the game hate so much angel status players?
You have two hands. You grasp a different tentacle with each hand, then keep grasping until your grip is maximized, then pull until they're removed. Keep doing that over and over; in your case prioritize grasping lurkers that are trying to take your virginity.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The thing is you only have 4 canisters of pepper spray at best, and you get attacked CONSTANTLY by this fuckers.

I mean, angel was the first tf and the early versions of this game?
Let's just say...Dark Souls has nothing when it comes to difficulty...

One can always focus on grasping the one trynna pop your cherry then go for the next ones.

Reactions: Midge

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
i think MC should only lose virginity to a human NPC and/or maybe a dog/horse/pig (who we all know are really people in disguise) , this pest that work more like a mosquito who come to annoy you shouldn't have that power. even if they envelope your penis or penetrate vagina. they are just that a mosquito that come to suck your blood and leave and itch.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i think MC should only lose virginity to a human NPC and/or maybe a dog/horse/pig (who we all know are really people in disguise) , this pest that work more like a mosquito who come to annoy you shouldn't have that power. even if they envelope your penis or penetrate vagina. they are just that a mosquito that come to suck your blood and leave and itch.
Nah, I think I've researched too much to know that they do exist~~~

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Small breasts vs flat chest is a pretty silly distinction. It's going to affect somebody in the same manner and would be the same to accepting either "smaller than average" size.
When you're a girl growing up and you start to develop small breasts you can definitely get self-conscious about it, specially if boys or other girls start to notice it and tease you. So going from flat to small and the acceptance being reduced makes sense in a way.

So for the game, perhaps a better way would be to have one acceptance value per category (in this case the "small boobs" category) and as your in-game boobs grow/shrink you have a one time decrease, say 20% or so per change, instead of the entire acceptance being reduced to zero. Just to reflect a small bit of shame and doubt about the new size.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
When you're a girl growing up and you start to develop small breasts you can definitely get self-conscious about it, specially if boys or other girls start to notice it and tease you. So going from flat to small and the acceptance being reduced makes sense in a way.

So for the game, perhaps a better way would be to have one acceptance value per category (in this case the "small boobs" category) and as your in-game boobs grow/shrink you have a one time decrease, say 20% or so per change, instead of the entire acceptance being reduced to zero. Just to reflect a small bit of shame and doubt about the new size.
That's... kind of already how it works. The acceptance meter doesn't get reduced though. It just stops applying (and showing) when you switch categories. You still have all the progress you made in the other category if you switch back. Their concern seems to be that flat is separate from small and now they have to fill up the whole meter again for the next category up. I could see having a full Acceptance trait giving a bonus to other sizes, sort of an I did it once, I can do it again kind of deal. Don't think it's gonna happen though.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
How would you prefer it to work? More even distributions? A universal "Body Acceptance" meter?
Either system would probably be better than the current one. I think maybe having a single "small breast size acceptance" and "small breast size insecurity" type of thing might be better/easier though. Optionally, the smaller the breasts the easier the insecurity raises or something.

Main issue is losing progress on acceptance (or anything for that matter) for something mostly out of the player's control feels like shit. Losing insecurity with a single breast size increase just for it to immediately start up again for "small breasts" vs "tiny breasts" is silly too. If the character was going to immediately be insecure about her small breasts after a breast size increase, why would it go away in the first place?

I think the real answer is that they wanted breastsize 0 to be its own category so that they could throw a quick "if player.gender != m" check to skip gaining shame for male characters. But who knows?
Yeah, just seems like one of those programming vs gameplay issues. Current system doesn't feel good, even if it makes sense for some reason to the dev. Pretty much spent the last week and a half or focused on meditation to fix that insecurity just for it to reset right when I was about finished with it. I know I could probably shrink the breasts to go back to the old counters, but it really shouldn't be needed.

Last edited:

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Hey, main dev/owner of World Expansion Mod here! The vanilla devs contacted me saying some folks on here were confusing WE mod with vanilla game and asking me to clarify.

The Fox, Sheep, and Bee TFs are all mod content, though Fox may be included in the main game sometime in the future.

The Farmhouse content and Bee Hive are mod content, though Farmhouse/Alex romance stuff may be implemented in vanilla in 3.0.

Intersex NPCs is also mod content.

Glad that folks are enjoying the game and the mod!
Where would one get this mod? As I am apparently blind.

Mar 10, 2021
You have two hands. You grasp a different tentacle with each hand, then keep grasping until your grip is maximized, then pull until they're removed. Keep doing that over and over; in your case prioritize grasping lurkers that are trying to take your virginity.
I have a large body and maximum physique. I use two hands to grasp it, then one hand to grasp and the other to pull and it works 90% of the time. So it takes two turns to throw a lurker guaranteeing it won't do anything even without clothes. The problem is that you get jumped by 5 or 6 lurkers at once :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: atur

willflatt

Sep 19, 2017
i have have full exhibition and full demon transformation in degrees of lewdity and ive unclicked the box that says You're not comfortable with flaunting your nudity in front of others (Demon tail and wings). but all encounters still say im trying tohide my nakedness,whats going on?

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I have a large body and maximum physique. I use two hands to grasp it, then one hand to grasp and the other to pull and it works 90% of the time. So it takes two turns to throw a lurker guaranteeing it won't do anything even without clothes. The problem is that you get jumped by 5 or 6 lurkers at once :confused:
Same, but I think multitasking is better than focusing in this case. Each creature basically has a countdown that starts once they latch on, and in this case the person who was complaining wanted to protect their virginity. So basically they would be trying to remove the ones that go after their lower areas (one hand each), and as they get a better grasp to pull and remove, they count down until penetration. But once they remove them, the coutdown is more or less started over as another one latches on. Then they can deal with ones on the rest of their body. It's like spinning plates in the way the system is designed; you don't keep one plate spinning while ignoring the others; you have to give a bit of extra spin on some of the other plates, or in this case you have to pay attention to which creature is latched/tangled onto where.

You can ignore the ones on your nips, change focus to ones restraining your limbs, and might have to deal with the one on your face; but for the previous user's case they just focus on guarding those areas by grasp -> grasp -> grasp -> pull for with each hand on a separate creature.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Little suggestion for a scenario. At nighttime if Kylar's love and lust are high enough, when you go to bed, instead of Robin appearing it's Kylar.
How 'bout Kylar going full stalker-yandere mode every blood moon and it'll be like the forest's "someone's hunting you" but it's in the city~~~

Only occurs if they have high jealousy.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
The "wear swimwear"/"get dressed" mechanic is super mega fucking buggy. Sometimes I change into swimwear, change back, and half my clothes are different. Worse, some of those clothes just disappear, no way to get them back. Just remove this mechanic and let us change manually already

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
The "wear swimwear"/"get dressed" mechanic is super mega fucking buggy. Sometimes I change into swimwear, change back, and half my clothes are different. Worse, some of those clothes just disappear, no way to get them back. Just remove this mechanic and let us change manually already
the places where you can change to swimwear do include access to the wardrobe

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
the places where you can change to swimwear do include access to the wardrobe
Except for the lake. In which case, you better wish you made a "Skate" 'swimwear' setup for the winter.

For clothes up-and-disappearing on "getting dressed" that's quite concerning. (Unless that's a mechanic in the game, in which case oh fuck.) Should send the saves to the dev, if they so ask.

Another gripe (from myself) is that if you change into one swimwear and then accidentally change to another, it saves the first swimwear set as the "Get Dressed" clothes - though at least you get the original clothes back. It gets annoying at times, especially at the lake, and I don't think most people save exorbitantly.

It's a neat gimmick, having clothes stashed and having to re-equip to get them back (instead of doing a pocket wardrobe), but the bugs should be ironed out. Good luck to the dev on that.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes