GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
GUIDE TO CHEATING WITH CONSOLE COMMANDS: GET THOSE FEATS

I've been playing this game for a while now and I always took it lightly. It's a familiar experience where I come back to see changes and to relax when I don't find anything new to play. I've always wanted to see my girl getting ravaged by all kind of beings and the Cheats Menu always worked good to me since I didn't have anything to lose.

Then Feats where introduced and if you wanted you had to renounce using those beautiful cheats. I didn't care much at the beginning but then I started feeling like I was missing a part of the gaming experience. So I decided on my last playthrough to get as many feats possible and, of course, I was gonna cheat for them.

The game gets smart about this and prevents you to get any feat if you ever enable cheats during that playthrough. I tried to get smart about it and change this on the console back I found that is way easier to NEVER ENABLE the Cheats Menu and instead modify your stats directly via the Console.

So here you have it this is my quick and small guide to the most useful console commands:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This are not all the possible and useful console commands that can be used on this magical game, but they are the one I found myself using the most. If I discover some new one I'll edit this post to add them, you guys can also help me expand this list by letting me know some that I miss. For example, I didn't Include any reputation, love interest or school console commands, since I like to play those scenarios without cheats but if you know them fell free to tell me.
Hope this can be useful.
Thanks for this, it was real helpfull
Do you perhaps also know how to edit the stats of the NPC's like Robin, Whitney and Avery for example?

MrCoba2517

Mar 20, 2018
What's the point of cheating like this to get the feats anyways?

Don't get me wrong, it's your own time so feel free to play the game as you see fit and it has no bearing on me at all, but... you know, I can't help but find it a bit mind-boggling that some people would go out of their way to cheat for achievements, which are supposed to be just side challenges in the first place.

Cheats already exist in the game anyways... I guess I just can't wrap my head around such mindset, but that's fine I guess.
No challenge i like to fap

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
No challenge i like to fap
Fair enough.
But why all the hazzle with the console? The console usually needs two hands.
The game has a complete cheat-menu built in. It let's you even disable or reduce annoying events. It let's you monitor most of the internal stats.
The game comes essentially pre-cracked.

• Hey there
Reactions: MrCoba2517

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Thanks for this, it was real helpfull
Do you perhaps also know how to edit the stats of the NPC's like Robin, Whitney and Avery for example?
I haven't tried cause I like to play those parts "fairly" but I can have a look later and add them to the guide if I find out.

./.

Jun 19, 2018
GIFs are not playing, it takes to reload the page to make them going? Is that a common issue?

Aug 14, 2019
GUIDE TO CHEATING WITH CONSOLE COMMANDS: GET THOSE FEATS
Errrr, why would you post something like this, can easily end up breaking saves if someone makes a mistake. I can understand you wanting to know personally, but, making them public, you really shouldn't do that. It falls under the same reason why some of the dev specific elements arnt made public.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: boobmanlord

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Errrr, why would you post something like this, can easily end up breaking saves if someone makes a mistake. I can understand you wanting to know personally, but, making them public, you really shouldn't do that. It falls under the same reason why some of the dev specific elements arnt made public.
As I said before, all the console commands I've posted here I've tested them and are pretty safe, I haven't had a single issue. Anyway, If it's a big problem for you I can do as mymain suggested and add a note. Those console commands are there because since I wanted to know them I expect other people will to look for them and can use my post to find them more easily. That being said, they are already public, they are not a secret and everybody has access to them 0.1 seconds after starting the game. I just made a list.

NecatCerkez

Jul 7, 2018
As I said before, all the console commands I've posted here I've tested them and are pretty safe, I haven't had a single issue. Anyway, If it's a big problem for you I can do as mymain suggested and add a note. Those console commands are there because since I wanted to know them I expect other people will to look for them and can use my post to find them more easily. That being said, they are already public, they are not a secret and everybody has access to them 0.1 seconds after starting the game. I just made a list.
Deafen your ears to insensible comments to your effort my friend. You are doing lords work. May the god bless you.

Aug 14, 2019
Problem is related to the Sugarcube object as a whole, a lot of stuff related to it can mess up saves, and while some variables may seem safe, can end up breaking things if you dont edit them correctly and within game expectations. Having the warning there at least helps. Sorry if I seemed a bit on the heavy end, but with working on dol for as long as I have, I prefer to not see saves messed up or lost due to someone doing something stupid and not realising it.

Reactions: Fangii
Jun 12, 2020
Artstyle threw me off at first but the gameplay is something else. Really great if you like text-based games with lots of roleplay potential.
I just hope it hasn't been abandoned.

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Artstyle threw me off at first but the gameplay is something else. Really great if you like text-based games with lots of roleplay potential.
I just hope it hasn't been abandoned.
....It has been a little over a month since the last update, with the next one likely coming within a week or two. Vrelnir is probably one of the most consistent devs on this platform, which you can check for yourself by going to their blog, so no it very obviously has not been abandoned. :LOL:

Last edited:

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
I'd like to suggest a scenario/event thing. Maybe a sort of prison break, if you get arrested, which could let certain characters who've also been arrested to become free and interactable again.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'd like to suggest a scenario/event thing. Maybe a sort of prison break, if you get arrested, which could let certain characters who've also been arrested to become free and interactable again.
That's too cliche.
Maybe let our good ol' Bailey send some people to f- you in the prisons instead and make your life even more hellish is a lot better~~~

• Sad
Reactions: Cul

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
Maybe you could wait a few hours until June before demanding the June update, eh?

Most people who are determined to be unreasonable at least wait until the stroke of midnight, June 01 - 1 AM, 00 minutes and 00.0001 seconds before complaining.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes