Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The next update is set to have a lot of added content tho so get your hopes up u probably wont be let down lol
Any update in this game contains lots o' goodies.
Unlike SOME games that takes a whole earth's rotation to have what? 10% new content?

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Any update in this game contains lots o' goodies.
Unlike SOME games that takes a whole earth's rotation to have what? 10% new content?
I think you mean revolution because 10% more content in one rotation is incredible really.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
I really hope it's not just an excuse
It's not.

People don't remember that Vrel has been non-stop pushing updates out monthly. He's not once announced a delay, and has never done so before. He really doesn't like when people wait any longer than they have to for new updates. It's something he feels bad about constantly when an update is even ever so slightly late. He sometimes has to cut content until it's ready for a later update because he didn't meet a deadline. The Kylar Halloween event is an example.

Anything you hear about him ditching the game is complete bogus, I've heard others say it. In fact, it's the exact opposite. If anything, Vrel is too passionate when it comes to things like this. But that's not a bad thing.

Good thing is that progress is going well, but there's still notable things left to do yet. Think of this update as the culmination of the "arc" of the farmlands area, starting all the way back with 0.2.13. That's why it's taking a while on Vrel's end at least.

Please don't get the wrong idea. There's no excuses here.

Last edited:

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
I know the new update is supposed to go up to 0.3, but I don't think I saw the contents mentioned to be added in this update
Anyone would like to enlighten me?

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
Yeah, the jump to 0.2 was big as well. Good couple of months as I recall but well worth the wait.
Sometimes large updates take time, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait
Exactly.

I know the new update is supposed to go up to 0.3, but I don't think I saw the contents mentioned to be added in this update
Anyone would like to enlighten me?
Only bits and pieces. Vrel doesn't share much about what's coming.
  • Alex is gonna be a love interest, this wasn't actually planned when Vrel first added them in but the overwhelming popularity for them changed that.
  • The farm itself is getting a big expansion. For example, seasons will actually have an impact on crops, instead of you being able to just grow them whenever. Now that the sabotage plot with Remy was added last update, I'd assume that'd come to a boiling point in this update.
  • Being able to sleep at Alex's farm. Not sure on how it's going to work, I presume it'd function like the other safehouses (like the orphanage, Eden's cabin and the wolf cave) but nothing concrete still. Alex's farmhouse is finally going to see some use.
That's the big features, and the extent of what we know until it's out.

The "farmlands arc" I mentioned above is ending in this update, and things will be heading back towards the town after 0.3. I know the wolf cave is due for an overhaul, it's been purposefully neglected until then. Also a prison was gonna make it in before 0.3, but it's been delayed to after 0.3, and before 0.4 at the latest.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2017
  • Alex is gonna be a love interest, this wasn't actually planned when Vrel first added them in but the overwhelming popularity for them changed that.
  • The farm itself is getting a big expansion. For example, seasons will actually have an impact on crops, instead of you being able to just grow them whenever. Now that the sabotage plot with Remy was added last update, I'd assume that'd come to a boiling point in this update.
  • Being able to sleep at Alex's farm. Not sure on how it's going to work, I presume it'd function like the other safehouses (like the orphanage, Eden's cabin and the wolf cave) but nothing concrete still. Alex's farmhouse is finally going to see some use.
That's the big features, and the extent of what we know until it's out.

The "farmlands arc" I mentioned above is ending in this update, and things will be heading back towards the town after 0.3. I know the wolf cave is due for an overhaul, it's been purposefully neglected until then. Also a prison was gonna make it in before 0.3, but it's been delayed to after 0.3, and before 0.4 at the latest.
I really like Alex and I spend a lot of time at the farm, so I'm super hyped for that

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes