Mrbeez

Nov 6, 2020
Maybe you could wait a few hours until June before demanding the June update, eh?

Most people who are determined to be unreasonable at least wait until the stroke of midnight, June 01 - 1 AM, 00 minutes and 00.0001 seconds before complaining.
There's a difference between complaining and asking a question

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I really hope it's not just an excuse
The game is competly free, wether he does work or not he doesn't need to give justifications.

You guys are insane, only a small delay and you already come by making assumptions. I understand if a game where several months without work and people paying it (looking at you Milfy City), but after a small delay you are already wondering if a free game dev is making excuses lol.

That is the kind of attitude that makes the devs not participating on these forums as much as they could. Sorry for being frontal, but the same way I hate devs who give bad image to others hardworking devs, I also hate when people make negative assumptions for a small delay. Specially over a damn free game.

Last edited:

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
The game is competly free, wether he does work or not he doesn't need to give justifications.

You guys are insane, only a small delay and you already come by making assumptions. I understand if a game where several months without work and people paying it (looking at you Milfy City), but after a small delay you are already wondering if a free game dev is making excuses lol.

That is the kind of attitude that makes the devs not participating on these forums as much as they could. Sorry for being frontal, but the same way I hate devs who give bad image to others hardworking devs, I also hate when people make negative assumptions for a small delay. Specially over a damn free game.

Well, sorry for being paranoid. I actually think that Vrelnir wouldn't do that, but I have a habit of being sceptical, or generally being negative if a lot of people are being positive (or vice versa)

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018

Since nobody promised any schedule to anyone, monthly or not, it is not even a "delay".
The game is in constant development for almost 3 years. Maybe they are planning for a anniversary release?
That would be 15 June. Some people will have a heart attack until then...

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018

Seriously don't understand the attitudes of some people here. Neither you nor anyone else is paying Vrel for the development of this game. If you really appreciate the work you can tip him but he's literally as far as you can get from a patreon or subscribestar scam as feasibly possible. I get that everyone wants the new update but whining like a spoiled child won't do anything other than turn the dev away even more. Vrel is incredibly active on this forum and replies to nearly every comment of substance including valid criticisms. A few days without anything and people turn into rabid dogs for something they're not even paying for? Truly insane.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Hello, does anyone know if there is or will be content with horses?
I'm fairly certain the answer is yes, there already is. I'm fairly new to the game, but I know there is content with centaurs, and I had monster girls/boys turned on, so I suspect if that wasn't turned on they would be horses.

So definitely centaur content, and probably horse content.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes