Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Is anyone finding these recent versions slow Firefox down a lot? I'm really not sure what's going on there since there's no way this game is resource intensive at a whopping 14MB.

Could it be something to do with me having played like 10 different versions? I really can't be bothered loading them all up and individually deleting the saves if so, hope there's a faster way. Looked at my cookies but couldn't see anything that looked like it was this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Same, I feel like there's some fun ideas to be explored with Kylar, and yet it's too vague in my mind to actually put a finger on what could be.
Like that should be what they did with Eden, but for Kylar...

Also random question, Charlie the Dance Coach doesnt like me. What can I do to fix that?

Reactions: KekKoo

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Kylar rules. Just wanted to say I love having a Yandere option.
Same, which is a surprise as I usually don't like yanderes. But I guess the reason is that Kylar actually helps you, like with pepper spray lab or saving you from someone trying to have their way with you. Also the fact that Kylar doesn't mess with you or Robin when you when Kylar doesn't have high love

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Respond timidly when you can, they'll get uncomfortable when you flirt with them.
I mean... that makes sense... I would be pretty uncomfortable as well if some kid just started flirting with me.
...i guess that also goes for people my age, but it doesn't matter right now

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've been trying to go to the Asylum by increasing trauma (my poor character) but I dunno how to.
Back to the underground brothel I go~~~
Hello insanity!!!

I just want dead eyes...I like the aesthetic...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Maybe there could be lenses like that? Seems like a fun idea. Maybe make them lower allure
Yeah I think I already said that in previous posts.
A way to lower allure aside from combat fame etc etc etc aka long-term ones...
While staying uhh nice-looking? Just like a character from the lighthearted game / anime show called School Days~~~
1620061585201.png

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Yeah I think I already said that in previous posts.
A way to lower allure aside from combat fame etc etc etc aka long-term ones...
While staying uhh nice-looking? Just like a character from the lighthearted game / anime show called School Days~~~
View attachment 1176766
Yeah, I think you did.

And I also heard that School Days (i mean the game) isn't so bad. As long as you don't land yourself into the bad end

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, I think you did.

And I also heard that School Days (i mean the game) isn't so bad. As long as you don't land yourself into the bad end
I need to get used to everything so I always re-watched it til' I finally get used to it~~~
Now I'm currently trying to recreate the bad ending route in the game but so far, wrong route and there's so...many...routes...

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes