coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
Well im more interessted in the breeding of thoose fish, worm tentacle things. Its very hard to explain for me cause im a german fella but im into this stuff where girls had to deal with the breeding of thoose" non same species breeding". Not knowing how it will effect the girl, how the offspring will look etc. The parenting isnt really what i was looking into ^^. I hope i could make myself clear what it was looking for or intendet to ask for.

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
Android mega link and text only mega link seem to be missplaced.
Clicked on android mega link got text only and vice versa for text only.

Reactions: anon8525

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
As for it being one of the "silly messages", I suppose that's a matter of perspective, but I'm not just blandly coming in asking if it's planned or not. I've read the posts and I know it is, but I haven't seen any posts asking where on the list of updates it might be planned to fall into or rough timelines. I agree though that if we stick to wanting a super deep and complex system then it's hard to imagine it being introduced anytime soon, which is why I hope for a much simpler system just so we have one at all. It's the only thing that's keeping me from being super hyped about the game atm.
Sadly there is no real "timeline/roadmap" as Vrel doesn't want to promise dates he mightn't be able to deliver on. From my understanding he has a "to do" list he's working off and adding to as well as all the contributions. I know of several things which may or may not be happening anymore but progression is understandably slow to catch up to the ideas. I'm one who's also into the preggo stuff and feels like it would be a natural fit for this game but also understand all that's involved to get there. But in saying all that, there is still a shit ton to do both in-game and to be added. So strap in, enjoy what's here and wait with the rest of us for what's to come.

Last edited:

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
so does anyone know where this new npc is?
Wren? Enter the moors and go deeper until you reach the Remy estate, bluff your way in and enter the cottage to find them and a couple others playing Blackjack. I believe you can only interact with them via Blackjack at the moment but that might change in the future.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wren? Enter the moors and go deeper until you reach the Remy estate, bluff your way in and enter the cottage to find them and a couple others playing Blackjack. I believe you can only interact with them via Blackjack at the moment but that might change in the future.
We'll be in a group o' thieves using cat suits!!!

Reactions: Count_Viraxis

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Time to suggest it to good ol' dev then.
I guess they got this already a lot.

Atm a futa MC is considered something very rare and very special.
Having other futas around would require a heavy update to the combat mechanic.
Having many futas around would require a heavy update to a lot of dialogues. Nobody should be really surprised or call MC a freak if it is a common thing.

I know, as soon as a second futa appears someone will ask for a 100% futa-Lewdville... (Mutual pregnancy included!)
I'd like to have more futas, but for the sake of the game it should stay a rare thing.
Maybe the one or the other named NPC could have a extra secret / secret extra?
Why does Eden live alone in the woods? Why does Mason swim alone in the rain? What does Leighton know about Darryl?
I do not imply anything, I'm only asking questions!!1!1!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Why does Eden live alone in the woods? Why does Mason swim alone in the rain? What does Leighton know about Darryl?
Maybe Eden prefers to be alone in the woods surrounded by nature.
Maybe Mason loves the rain / swimming during rain.
Forget know, Leighton and Darryl come a looooong way and it's definitely not a happy one~~~

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes