Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't see a lot of folks complaining too hard aside from that one-time Sanest 4Channer who went here.
All of their complains can be solved by literally modding the game themselves to put anything they want in there.
It doesn't NEED to be in vanilla.

PS: Plz update already BEEESSS mod, I love the art style.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Is there a way to install the Firemod this current version?
Links on the Firemod thread state that it's for an older version and I've not touched this game for over a year + so I'm a lil unsure what to do here.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there a way to install the Firemod this current version?
Links on the Firemod thread state that it's for an older version and I've not touched this game for over a year + so I'm a lil unsure what to do here.
It should be alright, I use both that and BEEESSS since there ain't no preg x-rays.
At least not that I know of.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
I don't see a lot of folks complaining too hard aside from that one-time Sanest 4Channer who went here.
All of their complains can be solved by literally modding the game themselves to put anything they want in there.
It doesn't NEED to be in vanilla.

PS: Plz update already BEEESSS mod, I love the art style.
I like how the BEES mod makes the left(?) eye actually good looking. It just looks so off in vanilla.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I like how the BEES mod makes the left(?) eye actually good looking. It just looks so off in vanilla.
It does? I never noticed.
I just thought everything looked neat overall from the mod.

Though it will look a bit off with Preg or some TFs 'cause it ain't updated yet. (hopefully YET)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Took a chance to start trying this game out around friday or so... Yet I am still playing. Like the game so far though, naturally, I have issues.

Bailey and Rent: Other than cheating, the mark up each week is a bit much, let alone, EVERY SINGLE WEEK. The wise solution would be instead of a weekly payment, make it monthly. Set the extortion... I mean 'rent' at say 500, and then mark it up 250 each much till it hits a cap of 2000. With taking on Robins debt, maybe 4500-5000.

In terms of Bailey and some wanting them go and such, I am semi in that thought. Though while I am not against becoming a sex slave and power bottom to Bailey, semi hopeful in the near future, I would also suggest a means of at the very least replacing them as head of the Orphanage with say Avery, who maybe could be convince to 'buy out' the orphange if we are close with then and tell them what all has happened and the treatments we endured. After that, Bailey could still be around, maybe accosting us and such, depending on prior actions. Also, if Avery was to take over and was to need to make back some of the money of their investment, the rent cap could be 500 again and be capped.

Wolfy Transform: As much as I do love the thought of being a wolfy amongs the simple hoomans in Town, having to go out to the forest every other day or so, do it with a wolf or find a damn mushroom, only to get our ass hunted by chance when you JUST GOT THERE... is a pain. Feel like there should be a perma lock as soon as you get all the transformations and don't need to go wolfy fucking every couple days or so.

Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics: Won't like but it would be semi nice to see this as a possible optional mechanic.

Share is Caring: Feel like, at some point, depend on your interest and such, specially if you happen to get around, they bring it up and ask all about it. And depending on stats and relationship level, depending on who they are, they could agree for you to see others, so long as you see them when they need it. Example: Avery to me seems chill with us going around, so long as we go on dates and keep them happy. Hell, they might get off with the prospect of watching us get used. On the flip side with say Robin, they would have to be convinced, or more than likely, orally persuaded.

Overall I've oddly enjoyed the game so far though there is a definate need for far more pregnancy, specially with the main interests. As much as I do love the lewdage and corruption factor, I do feel like there needs to be a little more balance for those wanting to be pure/pure-lite, as it stands.
For the wolf transformation, the points for it decrease every midnight so you will need to wear a spiked collar which you can buy at the shopping mall to not lose any transformation points at midnight.

For Bailey, I recommend you be defiant with high English and athletic so that you apologize on the first turn weakening his attacks then keep on kicking and punching them, you can also just make them cum if they are no longer angry at you for the submissive route.

You can do this multiple times but he gets stronger on the second as he will have help, the submissive route may be more effective, but you can also use pepper spray.

Do note that you must keep an eye on Robin as there is a point when he can no longer afford the rent, a sign is that he will sell his PlayStation to make ends meet when this happens go to Bailey's office to shoulder his rent as well, and this is where the balancing act happens...You must pay Bailey then beat him only 2 times to avoid two weeks of rent, on the third week you MUST pay or they will make Robin suffer the consequences... but if you do not care for Robin then don't shoulder their debt and just sleep with the wolves, and if you do visit the Orphanage then just kick Bailey's ass.

P.S In case you didn't know this, but if you have excelled in history class then you will unlock secret passages and ways around the city as once you are in the forest you just click on the bottom one called secret passage which is a 10 minute route towards the lake, wolves den, and Eden's cottage

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
For Bailey, I recommend you be defiant with high English and athletic so that you apologize on the first turn weakening his attacks then keep on kicking and punching them, you can also just make them cum if they are no longer angry at you for the submissive route.

You can do this multiple times but he gets stronger on the second as he will have help, the submissive route may be more effective, but you can also use pepper spray.
the submissive way is easier also because the only lose condition is getting beaten up, doesn't matter if you cum
so apologise -> stroke (etc) and then spam through the encounter
and since winning ends with -stress, you don't have to wrorry about overstressing either

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
When I wanted Angel MC to become Wolf, without wolves syndrome it's Hard path but with is super easy:
Wolf transformation is easy to get and keep without sex, Just feed pups with breast... if your MC is boy, Just grow breasts and feed pups :ROFLMAO:
+3 wolfiness without purity loss/day

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
When I wanted Angel MC to become Wolf, without wolves syndrome it's Hard path but with is super easy:
Wolf transformation is easy to get and keep without sex, Just feed pups with breast... if your MC is boy, Just grow breasts and feed pups :ROFLMAO:
+3 wolfiness without purity loss/day
Chug some wolfshrooms.
No wolf coom challenge.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zerorox

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Chug some wolfshrooms.
No wolf coom challenge.
Seeking for wolfshrooms is nice Quest, I know cause I tried that... route, with many plantpeople and roots fun in process... some short "Wolf coom challenge"is a bit (lot) easier challenge IMO :LOL:
And tbh being in good terms with wolves makes church gardening safer and perhaps forest too, at least less control losses (for someone playin' on Hard Mode it's quite crucial)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Seeking for wolfshrooms is nice Quest, I know cause I tried that... route, with many plantpeople and roots fun in process... some short "Wolf coom challenge"is a bit (lot) easier challenge IMO :LOL:
And tbh being in good terms with wolves makes church gardening safer and perhaps forest too, at least less control losses (for someone playin' on Hard Mode it's quite crucial)
I don't think you need to go that far, even just at the lake should be good enough.
Heck, even the very first tile after going to the forest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zerorox

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I don't think you need to go that far, even just at the lake should be good enough.
Heck, even the very first tile after going to the forest.
Maybe RNG was less cruel to You :unsure:
If I'm finding there at least 1 wolfshroom in 2-3 days (after school - till night), I feel very lucky :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, in terms of time/money managment it's Just bruh... maybe for characters already swimming in money, and still... such characters can easily and safely masturbate few wolf cocks and get syndrome.
Nah, wolfshroom spawn is too low to consider this route, speaking in terms of own experience ofc, maybe I'm just not lucky enough :unsure:
P. S. never found a single wolfshroom in "safe zones" in the forest, only normal mushrooms. As I know wolfshrooms can be found only beyond the lake... or their chance of finding is noticeable/

Same shit with fertilizers, some my characters loot them in 2/3 of raids, and some have 2 after 20-30 raids :cry:

Last edited:

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
I wonder if there's a mod to the combat UI. Scrolling down do act every turn (or, in case of large groups, scrolling down to see the graphics) isn't the best layout, at all. A star-shaped design would fit the game mechanics best, methinks. Like, actor status on the outside of the 'beams', actions in the middle of those, cut-ins around the center and hero figure in the center, with logs and flavor text in separate areas above and/or below either the star center, or the star itself.
Something like
Actor 3 graphicsEvent logActor 4 graphics
Actor 3 actionsMouth actionActor 4 actions
Actor 1 graphicsLHand action
cut
Hero
ins
RHand actionActor 2 graphics
Actor 1 actionsVag actionLeg actionAss actionActor 2 actions
New events
I wasn't able to find any mods in this regard. Has anyone seen anything like that?

Reactions: TheRascal
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes