Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
1. Is there a safe way to go to and from the farm? I'm trying to play the content there, but I'm having huge trouble with the travelling. I rely on luck hitchiking, and at night that's carrying some extreme savescumming implications. Anything I can do relatively early on to make this jounrye safely and quickly?
If you have history leveled up, you can go to the docks and find a new choice.
and if you have leveled your athletics, you can even jog to reach the destination even faster while also grinding a bit of that stat.

And if you have wings idk if it's bird TF specific or any wings and you know how to fly, it's EVEN faster, like 30 mins in-game or smth w/o any drawbacks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
I was just trying out the most recent version of this and I'm wondering if someone could perhaps offer some insight on a strange "issue" I seem to have, yet have never had before:
When masturbating, my (hermaphrodite) character, when touching her vagina, only options available at any time are "Play with your clit" and "Rub your vulva", regardless of level of arousal or what the previous action was. In other words, I never get the option (which I'm fairly certain I'm supposed to have) to insert fingers into the vagina.
1698572684991.png
For reference, the character's Awareness is currently 5.

EDIT: Never mind. Literally five seconds after posting this I went back into the game, removed the other hand from the character's penis, and the option to insert fingers appeared.
For anyone with this issue in the future, hermaphrodites apparently cannot insert fingers into themselves while they are also touching their penis.

EDIT 2: Further testing has shown that using a breast pump also blocks fingering... for some reason.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
To be fair, I'm pretty sure they're the hand pump type. Just based on the shape and handle.
Allow me to clarify: While using one hand (let's say the left one) to attach and/or operate a breast pump, this prevents you from using your other hand (in this example the right one) to insert fingers into the vagina.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Allow me to clarify: While using one hand (let's say the left one) to attach and/or operate a breast pump, this prevents you from using your other hand (in this example the right one) to insert fingers into the vagina.
Oh. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah that sounds like a bug or oversight then.

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
wanted to give the "beeesss mod" from dolmods a try but i think i messed up somewhere cause the head is around of around a neck length above the neck and the clothes are not fitting well to with them beeing dispalced to the left i nregards of the body of around half a legs width.
can anyone help me there?

VikingPil0t

Mar 23, 2022
wanted to give the "beeesss mod" from dolmods a try but i think i messed up somewhere cause the head is around of around a neck length above the neck and the clothes are not fitting well to with them beeing dispalced to the left i nregards of the body of around half a legs width.
can anyone help me there?
Yeah, you need the community sprite compilation also which can be found on the Beeesss channel at the DoL Modding Discord here:

Aug 24, 2017
Yeah, you need the community sprite compilation also which can be found on the Beeesss channel at the DoL Modding Discord here:
Discord wont let me log in with a disposable email, asks for my phone number, and i will not log in with my actual discord account.

Is the content in on a real website some where?

VikingPil0t

Mar 23, 2022
Discord wont let me log in with a disposable email, asks for my phone number, and i will not log in with my actual discord account.

Is the content in on a real website some where?
I will post the links for the gitgud pages. You will need to start with base game and then extract and install img.zip from Beeesss mod (not the img folder but the file within img.zip) and then img file from the Community Compilation.
Beeesss Mod:
Community Sprite Compilation:

*Note Not all hair and clothes have been made compatible yet but the community is working on them. If you would like to contribute please join the DoL Modding Discord.

Reactions: PixelLewd

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Yeah, I don't know what defy the night could mean. Sounds like vampires honestly. But there's notes for patches? I already read the list vrel posted
Well, I guess I didn't read the post Vrel made here. But it is clearer on their blog post. Basically, it is a new Temple Trial you have to do which increases your rank among the members of the temple, graduating from being a simple initiate. Which, of course, grants you new tasks, bigger responsibilities and other freedoms in there (the main one being that you can treat the temple as a new home, too). Anyway, the trial is that you gotta endure a whole night doing a vigil (which means no sleeping, so be careful with your fatigue before doing so, because knowing how this game is...). So, yeah. Have fun with that.

Reactions: LandBeach

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Well, I guess I didn't read the post Vrel made here. But it is clearer on their blog post. Basically, it is a new Temple Trial you have to do which increases your rank among the members of the temple, graduating from being a simple initiate. Which, of course, grants you new tasks, bigger responsibilities and other freedoms in there (the main one being that you can treat the temple as a new home, too). Anyway, the trial is that you gotta endure a whole night doing a vigil (which means no sleeping, so be careful with your fatigue before doing so, because knowing how this game is...). So, yeah. Have fun with that.
I think there is a Willpower check to pass the test. I failed at Willpower 3 so maybe someone knows the minimum level?

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes