Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Who needs ez bank when u got Avery? (y)
Independent PC enjoyers.
Though I'm having fun in my current PC which is a literal incel / femcel aka no interaction with any of the folks and treat 'em all like sh-t + max defiance. :KEK:
Respond to all advances with the "belittle them" option.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
That should be the "encounter rate" slider for ya since it always depends on your allure stat, you can lower it or even raise it higher.
Wait does that slider affect Whitney and Kylar? I always had it at the default cause any higher and I was getting harassed every time I moved a map section.

Also does anyone have the latest Graphic / BEES mod? Clarity edit: wait clarity needed Degrees of Lewdity Graphics Mod by BEEESSS . Not the community sprite one.
Either the link or a page number.
I can only find one that is from the preg update and I can't find it on here but I'm dumb so I may have just missed it.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
1. Can I lower my sensitivity? As a fan of denial, having a whole bunch of orgasms in every encounter is losing it's appeal very fast...
AFAIK no.
If you haven't ticked the wrong boxes upon character creation, you should have started with minimal sensibility.
The only way to affect sensitivity I know of is overdosing pills. The result is quite random. I.E. all shit can happen.

Blackwokf74

Mar 12, 2021
Is Chylli from here the one stirring up shit, or was it someone else and Chylli has just hijacked development? Is Chylli supported by the community? Like, what's the deal? I don't think I'd really mind if the original developer of World Expansion is some fuckhead that decided to take their shit and go home but the community decided to band behind someone else instead (it's all both specific and derivative to DoL anyways, and WE's development presumably involved multiple people working on it in the first place?), but if this Chylli is the problem to begin with...well, that might be a different story.
chilly took over the mod after original owner of the mod left, but the original owner of the mod said that he was ok to have anyone to take over the mod to keep it going, this was like a year ago or two, chilly had a bad reputation to begind with as she refused to update base game version on her two previous mods and in the third not even bothering as well and this third mod was the brutality mod (wich it come with another drama and that it was kinda "soft" banned on main server as it was being talked alot but it had alot of stuff that wasn't alow so that's why it was soft banned talking about that mod)

a few months back with Beees mod becoming porpular and getting a few addons, people started doing a few sprites of the tfs that the mod included in beees style, this for some odd reason didn't liked it for chylli and outright didn't want to see any of it on their mod and this might have been one of the reasons that it closed the repo a few days back.

then happen of what recently happen and basicly locked evryone out of the mod, including active contribuitors of the mod in the modding server and not even allowing not even purity guy and admins of the server wich i kinda saw it coming since the whole ordeal with the beees sprite issue months ago and then they announced that the mod would be discontinued wich as i could see it was a lie lol, then they left the server, considering it was the most popular mod and one of the first ones of dol that lasted this long, it hit hard to alot of people that played the mod, but as i said, i kinda saw this coming from the behaviour she showed before on in the chats on the modding server wich was quite rude most of the time, i hope this can explain what lead to this mess and other things, specially as i ain't that good in english and i think i got a bit of grammar issues in here but i hope it can be readable xD

Chylli

Oct 27, 2023
chilly took over the mod after original owner of the mod left, but the original owner of the mod said that he was ok to have anyone to take over the mod to keep it going, this was like a year ago or two, chilly had a bad reputation to begind with as she refused to update base game version on her two previous mods and in the third not even bothering as well and this third mod was the brutality mod (wich it come with another drama and that it was kinda "soft" banned on main server as it was being talked alot but it had alot of stuff that wasn't alow so that's why it was soft banned talking about that mod)

a few months back with Beees mod becoming porpular and getting a few addons, people started doing a few sprites of the tfs that the mod included in beees style, this for some odd reason didn't liked it for chylli and outright didn't want to see any of it on their mod and this might have been one of the reasons that it closed the repo a few days back.

then happen of what recently happen and basicly locked evryone out of the mod, including active contribuitors of the mod in the modding server and not even allowing not even purity guy and admins of the server wich i kinda saw it coming since the whole ordeal with the beees sprite issue months ago and then they announced that the mod would be discontinued wich as i could see it was a lie lol, then they left the server, considering it was the most popular mod and one of the first ones of dol that lasted this long, it hit hard to alot of people that played the mod, but as i said, i kinda saw this coming from the behaviour she showed before on in the chats on the modding server wich was quite rude most of the time, i hope this can explain what lead to this mess and other things, specially as i ain't that good in english and i think i got a bit of grammar issues in here but i hope it can be readable xD
So I originally worked on WE back when it was started 2 and a half years ago. Noeinan eventually quit the mod because the majority of content no longer aligned with his original ideas for the mod due to the contributors. I took ownership of the mod, with Noeinan's blessing, back around 6 months ago. I do have 3 previous mods, being Apocalyptia, Brutality, and Backrooms in that order.

Regarding Beeesss I'm personally not a fan of the project since I feel the spriting style of the base game contains a lot of its character as a project and requested they not do the same for sprites from WE.

Despite the mod's source code being privatized, to prevent people from stealing WE content and/or using it for mods that I frankly find disgusting, contributors were still given rights to view and publish content to the private branch and continue developing the mod as a team. At the time of WE's removal, yes I intended to shut down the mod, however one of my fellow WE devs did everything he could to keep it alive for me, which I heavily appreciate and will not put to waste. (Also I was kicked from the server, not left)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kryomancer

jarlbalgruuf

Feb 17, 2022
I never cared much about mods. The game evolves so fast, they are usually already stale when I found them.
And given the choice between old DoL with mod or fresh vanilla DoL, vanilla always wins.
Now there is one(?) person with a closed repo against a public repo with dozens of contributors and daily activity.
Good luck with that. I would rather say: He's dead Jim.

It's new DoL with mods, World Expanded/Chylli's Mod keeps up with updates from the base game.

So, it's Fresh Vanilla+, essentially.

Anyway, regardless of what drama goes on between her and the server mods, I'm just glad WE is still available. It's possible to enjoy a creator's work without liking the creator themselves.

Robochild

Sep 18, 2023
It's new DoL with mods, World Expanded/Chylli's Mod keeps up with updates from the base game.

So, it's Fresh Vanilla+, essentially.

Anyway, regardless of what drama goes on between her and the server mods, I'm just glad WE is still available. It's possible to enjoy a creator's work without liking the creator themselves.
The whole deal with not allowing a bees to continue doing resprites of WE is really gross to me.
It'd be one thing if they were editing the code but it's just a simple graphics mod totally separate from WE

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
Hey, coming back with two more questions today :)

1. Is there a safe way to go to and from the farm? I'm trying to play the content there, but I'm having huge trouble with the travelling. I rely on luck hitchiking, and at night that's carrying some extreme savescumming implications. Anything I can do relatively early on to make this jounrye safely and quickly?

2. Another poke about the Watersports Mod, if there exists a list of features, content, a community discord, anything?

Reactions: RiloLaki

TheRascal

Dec 1, 2022

1. Is there a safe way to go to and from the farm? I'm trying to play the content there, but I'm having huge trouble with the travelling. I rely on luck hitchiking, and at night that's carrying some extreme savescumming implications. Anything I can do relatively early on to make this jounrye safely and quickly?

2. Another poke about the Watersports Mod, if there exists a list of features, content, a community discord, anything?
You can level up History and it opens up a secret path from the docks to the farms. The path is mostly safe but it still takes a few hours of the day, total commute time from the city to the farms and back is something like 3 or 4 hs.

Can't help you with watersports though, not my thing. Maybe someone else can chime in.

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
You can level up History and it opens up a secret path from the docks to the farms. The path is mostly safe but it still takes a few hours of the day, total commute time from the city to the farms and back is something like 3 or 4 hs.
Leveling up history is kinda hard to do "fast" in a new game though, it takes quite a while to do.
And the coastal path, even when it's unlocked seemed really slow to em...
From mer street is 00:30 to "go to coastal path". 02:00 to "walk east on coastal path". 00:30 "walk to meadow", and then 00:10 to walk to farmlands. That's 03:10 total time one way.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Leveling up history is kinda hard to do "fast" in a new game though, it takes quite a while to do.
And the coastal path, even when it's unlocked seemed really slow to em...
From mer street is 00:30 to "go to coastal path". 02:00 to "walk east on coastal path". 00:30 "walk to meadow", and then 00:10 to walk to farmlands. That's 03:10 total time one way.
This whole area is not meant to be explored in the first few weeks.
Get your History to A* (you'll need that anyway) and come back later.
With enough Athletics you can run along the path.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait does that slider affect Whitney and Kylar? I always had it at the default cause any higher and I was getting harassed every time I moved a map section.

Also does anyone have the latest Graphic / BEES mod? Clarity edit: wait clarity needed Degrees of Lewdity Graphics Mod by BEEESSS . Not the community sprite one.
Either the link or a page number.
I can only find one that is from the preg update and I can't find it on here but I'm dumb so I may have just missed it.
The community one also has the OG BEEESSS in it if it helps.
If you only want the OG mod then yeah you can just extract that one, I think.

Reactions: Fizel

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022

You should be able to saddle a steed if you have access to Alex's cottage. Takes only about 15 minutes to ride one way. To gain access to the house, clear the 4th field. Just make sure the horses like your character by tending to them.

jarlbalgruuf

Feb 17, 2022
The whole deal with not allowing a bees to continue doing resprites of WE is really gross to me.
It'd be one thing if they were editing the code but it's just a simple graphics mod totally separate from WE

If it's any consolation, it's just a request. She herself has admitted that she can't actually stop anyone from respriting art from her mod. So... yeah, do with that info what you will.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020

Another option (though more drastic) is the Harpy transformation, so you can fly the distance and i think it's even faster that running it. You get to fly in a couple of locations too on full Harpy, and of course no travel encounters while flying because air.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Ah, that would explain things. I was looking at the bartending job and it barely paying more than knocking on random doors and wondered why people were saying it was a good source of money.

So basically, bartending is at its best when you're trying to do something other than bartending :D
Yeah, I wouldnt recommend it for grinding money, but I occasionally do it for the smuggler thing. I think the event is once-per-week anyway, so I only work there until I get the event and then do something else.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Hey everyone, thanks for all the helpful tips so far. I come at you with 2 more questions today!

1. Can I lower my sensitivity? As a fan of denial, having a whole bunch of orgasms in every encounter is losing it's appeal very fast...

2. Is there any details around the watersports mod? I really like watersports content, and it would be nice to know a bit more about what that one includes.
Well, there is a trait called 'orgasm addict' which makes it harder for your character to orgasm, but as the name implies it requires you to have had a lot of orgasms to get it (I think 1000)

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Anyone know how to get the cage scenes with Eden? I can't figure out what stage (like is it part way through the first capture and running away before you get the trait, running away after you get the trait, that's what I mean by 'stages').
I do know it exists since I've seen other post screenshots of them being in the cage but IDK how to find it.

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes