Penitensary

May 10, 2020
yea, seems no other choice, grind is a must. good luck with 1 mil feat, you need to makes your hand dirty to reach it quicker.

also, have any idea how to steal the ivory necklace from the mayor? i seems cant sneak into the mayor office in the night.
Thanks. Between the occasional trips to Alex' maxed out farm for harvesting and dumping at the factory, 2 hours/day making buns and the spa there's a good bit of progress, and the dispenser at the Dressing Room of the brothel generates free cash as well as long as it's stocked, so money isn't much of a problem. It just takes time is all. It's also giving me time to spam permanent fame reductions at Landry to get that Shining Reputation feat out of the way as well.

Got the Museum maxed out though, which is nice, and grabbed the feats for serving my full prison sentence (though i did wreck the shock collars while i was there), so that's nice as well. Housekeeping is also up from F to S, which took forever. Next time i'm at the prison (likely in a future save) i'll work on an escape plan to tick those feats off as well.

Aug 14, 2019
What is the "Parasite Chastity" that gets mentioned in the recent patch notes? I don't see any mention of it in the wiki or elsewhere.

Is it just when something gets stuck in your chastity belt, or some unique parasite?
Its released to the recent ear slimes additions to the game that I added

Reactions: Noby

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Whoa what happened to the animations/images? Sex/combat animations are glitchin out like crazy... Some error abt missing files? Never had this b4...

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Whoa what happened to the animations/images? Sex/combat animations are glitchin out like crazy... Some error abt missing files? Never had this b4...
I did notice some new images being used when playing vanilla today, so that may be related, especially if you're using a gfx mod.

Jun 15, 2018
Guys I cant find robin, I rescued him from the docks many days ago and it was fine. I was in asylum and cam back and he is missing. Any idea if this is a bug or was he taken somewhere again ? There is no note on his door. I just took over his debt after he went missing

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Guys I cant find robin, I rescued him from the docks many days ago and it was fine. I was in asylum and cam back and he is missing. Any idea if this is a bug or was he taken somewhere again ? There is no note on his door. I just took over his debt after he went missing
Back at the dock. Did you take his debt after he went missing the first time or the second time?

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
SO YOU MEAN I HAVE HOOOPPPEEE!!!!! You had my curiousity with that link, you have my attention now. But....does this thing really work?
No. At best you'll see a bit of enlargement until taking the thing off, then your dick goes back to normal. At worst they'll tear the skin on your dick. You're better off taking a multi-vitamin high in Vitamins B, E, and Iron. I'd also recommend drinking low-salt V-8 with 2TBSP of raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar and half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper in the morning, and drinking a full 64oz of water every day. And minimizing caffeine. While these won't make your cock magically "xbox heug", they will greatly help your blood circulation, which will over time assist your boners. This, plus some exercise, will also help your stamina. While size matters to an extent, being able to last long enough to give her multiple orgasms matters more.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
No. At best you'll see a bit of enlargement until taking the thing off, then your dick goes back to normal. At worst they'll tear the skin on your dick. You're better off taking a multi-vitamin high in Vitamins B, E, and Iron. I'd also recommend drinking low-salt V-8 with 2TBSP of raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar and half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper in the morning, and drinking a full 64oz of water every day. And minimizing caffeine. While these won't make your cock magically "xbox heug", they will greatly help your blood circulation, which will over time assist your boners. This, plus some exercise, will also help your stamina. While size matters to an extent, being able to last long enough to give her multiple orgasms matters more.
Bro really gave us the cock concoctiono_O
1702505069338.jpeg

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
After 3 in-game months of spamming black outs at the ocean, I finally have surefire way to access the dam- island.
So all that effort went to sh-. :FacePalm: :KEK:

Bless this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Why pay? Use the free option and get the golden compass antique
'Cause I've no use for the money aside from the rent.
Might as well pay so it still has a bit of value.

I also acquired the golden compass when I paid so I guess we'll get it anyway.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
'Cause I've no use for the money aside from the rent.
Might as well pay so it still has a bit of value.

I also acquired the golden compass when I paid so I guess we'll get it anyway.
Damn. And my char get herself a foursome for that golden compass.
Guess I better pay instead of taking the free option

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes