Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
In dol+ there's a "anime Mc" or something anime named that let's you up stats like physique and willpower beyond the normal cap
Ain't that the new update?
Except it degrades like fast as hell.
I'm still at 12k physique since I use a normal body type even though I do have more unlocked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Ain't that the new update?
Except it degrades like fast as hell.
I'm still at 12k physique since I use a normal body type even though I do have more unlocked.
Cap of 13 Willpower? I'm having a hard enough time keeping it on 6/6, is making it easier to raise that something from DoL+ as well?

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
2nd: before I got to the island, I bought the condom vending machine for the brothel, installed it and went to the pharmacy to buy condoms for it, but didnt buy any cause I couldnt afford it. Then I got send to the island, and after I came back, when I went back to the brothel some time later, the machine was gone with briar telling me I kept it unstocked too long. No problem, Im just gonna buy it again at a later point. I did that, I could buy and install it normally, but when I went to the pharmacy to buy stock for it, they didnt sell condoms for the machine anymore, so its impossible to stock it.
Gonna bump this one because it's still happening to me on the latest version on PC.
It seems like if Briar takes away the vending machine at any point, you permanently lose the ability to buy more stock for it, even if you buy another machine.
Has anyone found a workaround for this?

Edit: Seems this was fixed in 0.4.5.1

Last edited:
Reactions: mehmeme
Jan 7, 2022
If this game can adopt the animations/graphic portrayal for sex scenes from the game "Broken Dreams Correction center" then this game will take off like a rocket... I really want to see it happen..

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If this game can adopt the animations/graphic portrayal for sex scenes from the game "Broken Dreams Correction center" then this game will take off like a rocket... I really want to see it happen..
More positions would do better then maybe do animations after.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
That would be a completely different system to the current one which would not fit the art style of the game and would require a lot of work to implement.
More positions would do better then maybe do animations after.
Well, the BDCC paperdoll is dynamic and can be positioned at will, so new positions wouldn't be a problem with that system. But again, it wouldn't happen in DoL.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Degrees of Lewdity 0.4.5.1 is up on my blog, adding handheld items, and a bunch of events

Merry Christmas!

Finally, no need to wear stupid hat and remove the fox mask just to stay dry.
Also is the spear has anything to do with temple expac in the future?

Edit:
Found an error'.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Making orphans happy is good and all but can I make a tentacle garden in this place so I can troll them?
I need to teach them that not only humans and animals can diddle you.
Maybe invite some plantfolk to live here.

• Haha
Reactions: Cliff_Edge

_The_Doctor_

Sep 28, 2021
The vending machine is fucked. I installed it and filled it and the next day it disappeared so i bought it again but some of my stock was missing also i didn't get any profit. The next day more stock was missing but again i got no profit. I let it wait for 2 weeks and again it disappeared alongside more stock AND NO PROFIT!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wtf does it mean 'You can't study without your bookbag.'??? I didn't need it before bro...
That's why I play on DoL+
Take all the books back home and study at home then grind status and trauma / stress relief in class. :KEK:

Not the latest version of DoL+ though 'cause that one is pretty f-ed right now.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Making orphans happy is good and all but can I make a tentacle garden in this place so I can troll them?
I need to teach them that not only humans and animals can diddle you.
Maybe invite some plantfolk to live here.
a concept that i just had, a plantperson love interest that at high love moves to live in the garden and lets you grow plants out of season and can help you find seeds, however you need to Hallucination to talk to them. stats they are using for interactions deviancy, tending, science.

Reactions: afterlif3
4.50 star(s) 193 Votes