ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
As far as I can tell, yeah. But you'll miss the benefits of good grades, though I'm not sure if your grade even drops if you miss enough school. Also, you'll miss any adult fun time school events. Other than these things, ignore away.
Your grade will drop if it reaches -100%

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Dol Good.
Fun game, fun fun. 12/10

Now with that out of the way.

Side note:
eraTW experts.
Help this poor soul out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Dol Good.
Fun game, fun fun. 12/10

Side note:
eraTW experts.
Help this poor soul out.
Is there no help or anything on the Wiki?

I'm playing EratohoK so I don't really know about the other Eragames

Jun 25, 2017
Dol Good.
Fun game, fun fun. 12/10

Side note:
eraTW experts.
Help this poor soul out.
Sleep→When you can save→Achievement unlocked[150] (I don't know English version,but it's 150).
Then you can see a lot Achievement can be unlock.
like [Collect 2000 pairs of panties] +300 energy.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there no help or anything on the Wiki?

I'm playing EratohoK so I don't really know about the other Eragames
Nah, it's more of those wikis that assumes the player at least knows what they're doing.

Sleep→When you can save→Achievement unlocked[150] (I don't know English version,but it's 150).
Then you can see a lot Achievement can be unlock.
like [Collect 2000 pairs of panties] +300 energy.
Ohhh so they're based on achievements...
I keep rejecting panties that are blown by the wind out of respecting wamen.
This time, It's time to collect. :KEK:

How do I even do "combat" when these mfs push me down.
I ain't a sub enjoyer so I'll just try my best to flee.
These mfs last long as heck~~~

Jun 25, 2017

How do I even do "combat" when these mfs push me down.
I ain't a sub enjoyer so I'll just try my best to flee.
These mfs last long as heck~~~
Resist [361]
But it depends on the opponent's Sadism skills.

I usually choose to exhaust the opponent quickly,through several orgasms.

jastranger

May 31, 2021
If there was an "everyone's an adult" mode/mod this game would be great. But as-is it just gives me the squick trying to play it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If there was an "everyone's an adult" mode/mod this game would be great. But as-is it just gives me the squick trying to play it.
Body types used to be the age for the PC or at least that's what most people thought of.

tiny - fbi tier.
normal - young adult?
huge - adult?

But OGs know what it really is.
We just play along like that funny disclaimer before where they say animals are people in costumes.

Gorkron13

Mar 3, 2020
It's not a bad game at all. But, it is completely unclear how the character parameters work. If I'm a dominant, then let me be a dominant. And when having sex with a partner, I should probably lead. I choose where and how I like my partner, and not every time randomly. Then I'm a partner, then my partner. Why not make a skill- provide leadership to a partner? Next, why is there no section on oral sex? Can my partner force me to yell and I can't?? Nonsense. Why not make more interactive outside the house? Why can't I say I don't like Robin's character after the dining room, when I teased and just don't ask for a blowjob? Why can I use sex toys only for myself and not for my partner? for example, as a gift, or just ask to put it on and put it on and wear it throughout the day? And why do 4 types of actions during sex, but when switching, nothing changes? And why do I have to repeat something 10 times so that this action does not happen during sex? You press to refuse a blowjob, but the partner continues anyway?. There is no development of relationships with characters who are marked as LOVERS. And the game is full of such illogicalities. The game is great, there are few of them. After the COC of the first part (I don't understand why they did the second part at all, it feels like another person did it. A dead game.) This one definitely deserves attention. But it is logically lame. Finalize it and there will be a diamond.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
If you want to gain more stam/energy, there's temporary boosts and permanent ones

For temporary.

If you go to bed completely drained(But not to the point you pass out from lack of stam), you'll get a temporary boost to both the next day.(Also gives a perma boost to vigor)
Medicines. You can buy them from reisen and eirin I believe. But if you work on foraging + mixing you can make a lot of the good ones yourself. Good for restoring stam as well.
If you have a kid thats going to school, there's a chance the teacher will praise your kid and you'll get a temp boost to the next day as well.(This one can backfire and you get lower stam/ene and a fine instead)

For permanent.

Achievements.
Combat training also permanently boosts them, the worse the conditions outside the better (So training in hail or snowstorms gives a bigger boost than normal sunny days)
If you get the impregnate 10 races achievement, every time you go to bed with 0 vigor remaining will grant a perma boost in addition to the temp one.

2hus also get more stam/ene depending on their sexual stats.

Also, the eratohok thread is basically an era games general thread.

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes