AndonTheBest

Dec 16, 2021
Character Viewer has a "Flat Chastity-Cage", where exactly can you obtain one or is it not yet in the game?
Getting into a Relationship with Whitney might get you in one eventually, if you have "forced crossdresing" enabled.

Or if you're lazy, you can find it in the code, and set a shop to sell it, you'll find a part in the HTML file that looks a bit like this:

Code:
        {
            index: 7,
            name: "flat chastity cage",
            name_cap: "Flat Chastity cage",
            variable: "flatchastitycage",
            integrity: 6000,
            integrity_max: 6000,
            fabric_strength: 30,
            reveal: 1000,
            word: "a",
            one_piece: 0,
            state: "waist",
            state_base: "waist",
            plural: 1,
            colour: 0,
            colour_options: ["pink"],
            colour_sidebar: 1,
            colour_combat: 0,
            exposed: 1,
            exposed_base: 1,
            vagina_exposed: 0,
            vagina_exposed_base: 0,
            anus_exposed: 1,
            anus_exposed_base: 1,
            type: ["chastity", "cage", "shrinking"],
            anal_shield: null,
            set: "genitals",
            cost: 0,
            description: "Completely Restrictive.",
            shop: [],
            accessory: 0,
            accessory_colour: 0,
            accessory_colour_options: [],
            penis_img: 0,
            high_img: 0,
            cursed: 1,
            hideUnderLower: [
                "plain panties",
                "bikini bottoms",
                "lace panties",
                "briefs",
                "school swimsuit bottom",
                "school swim shorts",
                "leotard bottom",
                "unitard bottom",
                "skimpy leotard bottom",
                "foreign school swimsuit bottom",
                "swimsuit bottom",
                "bunny leotard bottom",
                "boyshorts",
                "catgirl panties",
                "G-string",
                "microkini bottom",
                "highwaisted microkini bottom",
                "speedo",
                "striped panties",
                "thong",
                "classic plain panties",
                "classic bikini bottoms",
                "classic lace panties",
                "classic briefs",
                "classic school swimsuit bottom",
            ],
            altDamage: "metal",
            iconFile: 0,
            accIcon: 0,
        },
Just change shop: [] to shop: ["clothing", "adult"], chastity doesn't have a tab, so you won't find it in anything but the everything tab, also, it will probably give you a (harmless?) error when buying the cage. (I made it blue to help highlight, it isn't actually blue.)

Spoonan700

Apr 26, 2020
Maybe it would be nice to just be allowed to stay on the island indefinitely, instead of getting softlocked into leaving the island?

Sordos

Aug 17, 2017
Getting into a Relationship with Whitney might get you in one eventually, if you have "forced crossdresing" enabled.
Is the event specific to a certain location? I'd rather not try editing before getting it the "proper way", so far no luck on school events but haven't had any of the bar ones yet.

dragonil123

Dec 21, 2019
its such a shame this game doesn't have something akin to nemesis system form shadow of war it would be so interesting for main cast to remember previous encounters like Whitney could say gonna try to run again? not this time!/ Dont even try to cry out for help like last time, noone is coming or kylar after being rejected by PC We had so much fun last time. Why dont you understand we are made for eachother!
Also it would add some random reoccurring npcs with some random traits and PC could recognize them for example when trying flirting in pub you recognize this person siting next to a bar its the same person that tried to rape you in docks some time ago or students from detention could try harrasing pc after being punished by Leighton.
Only thing that is suposedly similar to nemesis is frenemy system made for unity. its open source and available on github
I regret I dont know how to do something like this but I can't code so Im droping an idea if someone skilled would be interested
Most probably not

Reactions: CypherNull

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
1704046577437.png
oh boi, seems i found some hidden trait, thought love interest is useless feature, i'd change it first if i know it'd happen

U12312

Feb 14, 2018
Does anyone know literally anything at all about the streaking event outside the cafe? Where the stranger gives you the note and asks you to wait outside the cafe naked and start running, giving you money at the end?

I literally cannot find anything about this on the wiki and I know there are multiple exhibitionist events with the stranger.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Does anyone know literally anything at all about the streaking event outside the cafe? Where the stranger gives you the note and asks you to wait outside the cafe naked and start running, giving you money at the end?

I literally cannot find anything about this on the wiki and I know there are multiple exhibitionist events with the stranger.
Maybe that's after the mooning of passing vehicles. Sounds like it. I haven't seen it yet, but probably will soon.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019

The progression for that chain of events are: Request to strip at oak behind the spa > Request to strip and masturbate behind the spa > Request to moon vehicles by the beach > Request to streak through the town outside the cafe > eventually repeat.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
An animal TF trait. You turn into a cat, a wolf, a fox or a dog?
yeah i notice that, it appear after you become harpy. spend time with Great Hawk, sing together with it especially, it'll increase your Harpy transformation. it also most convenient transformation as you can easily fly through moor and from great hawk tower to city straight away.

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Does anybody know the best way to earn money without involving prostitution? It doesn't matter if it's by stealing or grinding, I just want to earn the "Millionaire" achievement.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Does anybody know the best way to earn money without involving prostitution? It doesn't matter if it's by stealing or grinding, I just want to earn the "Millionaire" achievement.
Imma just...

Oct 19, 2021
(Broken English)

I played Lewdity now and then, haven't really contributed anything to game, just player/lurker.

Was there any discussions of possibility to implement some sort of AI for better experience? Like Claude or GPT.

It could easily enhance some of basic fights/events, considering the stuff i saw it could do.

EDIT: People reacting with "Facepalm" are literally normies that cannot see the usage of those AI'S LULE,
in A MOSTLY TEXT GAME BASED BTW, WHERE SO FAR IT SHOULD BE VERY EASY TO ADD AND MANAGE, instead of reacting with a literally a fucking emoji, have a brain cell and don't behave like a sheep's and click with your monkey brain on first thing you see.
I'm not asking a game dev like: "YOOO I SAW THIS AND YEAH I THINK YOU SHOULD ADD IT RIGHT ABOUT NOW."
Instead i am trying to start some sort of discussion and ask if people discussed that before or not.
You do people understand that AI can add like stats and etc/ change, have context from what happened and so on, and thus can be interacted with the game itself.
Once again, i will repeat myself, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT "Main events", i am talking about "Filler Events" the basic ones.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 192 Votes