Karkhel

May 15, 2017
In the small mods section there is an x-change mod which honestly fits this game really well, you have separate fame and stats until people discover you are the same person (can abuse it for crime fame especially, fun way to tempt the player to use the pills themselves), you already have some named npcs react or force you to take the pill, random npcs in the pub can spike your drink with it, until you buy a test you don't know what type you were spiked with. I hope it keeps getting updates... oh and its based on Dol plus or some other mod I forgot the name of so there are also voice overs for sex. Typical rules where pregnancy makes it permanent, orgasm prolong it etc. so far what I've played its pretty fun

how do i get a ruined orgasm in game?
Pretty sure its just the ear slime.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
For getting ideas on variations of short phrases and basic sentences, there might be some applicability, but anything beyond that usually runs into huge issues of style and consistency that requires re-writes and corrections so frequent that it would probably end up taking more work than the author just sitting down and doing it naturally in their own words to begin with. I've tried enough other text-based games to know how important consistent and high quality writing is, and I'm not terribly keen on the idea of polluting DoL with random machine-generated drivel. But garbage input leads to garbage output: if you can train an "AI" (language model) on only the writing of DoL, maybe it could take a bigger share of the workload with less errors and issues that would need to be corrected. Though I take a certain comfort in knowing that an actual human wrote something with both deliberation and purpose, especially when it comes to something like DoL that is written in such a particular style and with clear intent behind its words. I can't imagine the author of the game would ever feel comfortable with it given the marvellously detailed-oriented and perhaps even obsessive compulsive quality control they've exercised thus far, but who knows.
Beautifully said. I've tried a few AI story tellers, admittedly they've come a long way, but every time at some point they begin to lose continuity and forget about people and context, becoming soulless and destroying immersion. I'll take DoL's written events any day of the week over AI slop.

BazLightze

Mar 22, 2023
Combat sequences are extremely long (and boring, but whatever). Please, add an option to skip them entirely. Also all skill progressions take ridiculous amount of time

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Please remove the game from my game thanks.
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
Combat sequences are extremely long (and boring, but whatever). Please, add an option to skip them entirely. Also all skill progressions take ridiculous amount of time
I can guarantee you, I give you my most stat-capped save and you'd still get raped by a single random npc, 100%.
Then complain game bad bad.

BazLightze

Mar 22, 2023
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

I can guarantee you, I give you my most stat-capped save and you'd still get raped by a single random npc, 100%.
Then complain game bad bad.
My complaints weren't related. I don't care if I have enough stats to resist the attacker, I just want to skip it completely and not go through 30 different steps I've seen for the 1000th time.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
My complaints weren't related. I don't care if I have enough stats to resist the attacker, I just want to skip it completely and not go through 30 different steps I've seen for the 1000th time.
I mean, you can always just edit the stats itself with a bit of F12 console magic.
If you've used cheat engine before then it's even easier.

Also I don't believe this bullsh- of yours seeing the same scene for 1k time? Missed me with that.
Hell, I don't even think you played long enough to quit.

Last edited:

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
Firefox keeps saying the win/mac/linux mixdrop link is a virus. But I can download the one from mega just fine.

edit: Actually it might just be a mixdrop problem in general for Firefox. Tried a different file and got the same thing.

Last edited:

BazLightze

Mar 22, 2023
I mean, you can always just edit the stats itself with a bit of F12 console magic.
If you've used cheat engine before then it's even easier.

Also I don't believe this bullsh- of yours seeing the same scene for 1k time? Missed me with that.
Hell, I don't even think you played long enough to quit.
I don't need the stats, I need to skip the encounter from the beginning, why do you keep mentioning them in that context? And to see 1k encounter steps is easy, if you're attacked by 5 npc, that already gives you about 30 to 40 steps.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't need the stats, I need to skip the encounter from the beginning, why do you keep mentioning them in that context? And to see 1k encounter steps is easy, if you're attacked by 5 npc, that already gives you about 30 to 40 steps.
Encounter from the beginning? :WaitWhat: :KEK: :KEK:
Mofo, it's daytime. SCREAM.
And everyone will rescue yo a$$.

As long as you ain't exploring at night, you can get away SCOT-FREE.

SEE?? Just this line alone already tells me YOU don't know wtf YOU'RE DOING.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Encounter from the beginning? :WaitWhat: :KEK: :KEK:
Mofo, it's daytime. SCREAM.
And everyone will rescue yo a$$.

As long as you ain't exploring at night, you can get away SCOT-FREE.

SEE?? Just this line alone already tells me YOU don't know wtf YOU'RE DOING.
Maybe they've got a serious case of ear slimes, hypnosis, or they're gagged? Otherwise, yeah, just scream. :\

4.50 star(s) 192 Votes