X Death

Jan 22, 2020
(Broken English)

I played Lewdity now and then, haven't really contributed anything to game, just player/lurker.

Was there any discussions of possibility to implement some sort of AI for better experience? Like Claude or GPT.

It could easily enhance some of basic fights/events, considering the stuff i saw it could do.
its just natural reaction to ai stuff here, no surprise if you are regular here. Though i could agree that the fight text is sometimes the same, but im pretty sure there's reason why dev not use it. why not join their discord instead if you hate facepalm so much :KEK:

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
(Broken English)

I played Lewdity now and then, haven't really contributed anything to game, just player/lurker.

Was there any discussions of possibility to implement some sort of AI for better experience? Like Claude or GPT.

It could easily enhance some of basic fights/events, considering the stuff i saw it could do.

EDIT: People reacting with "Facepalm" are literally normies that cannot see the usage of those AI'S LULE,
in A MOSTLY TEXT GAME BASED BTW, WHERE SO FAR IT SHOULD BE VERY EASY TO ADD AND MANAGE, instead of reacting with a literally a fucking emoji, have a brain cell and don't behave like a sheep's and click with your monkey brain on first thing you see.
I'm not asking a game dev like: "YOOO I SAW THIS AND YEAH I THINK YOU SHOULD ADD IT RIGHT ABOUT NOW."
Instead i am trying to start some sort of discussion and ask if people discussed that before or not.
You do people understand that AI can add like stats and etc/ change, have context from what happened and so on, and thus can be interacted with the game itself.
Once again, i will repeat myself, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT "Main events", i am talking about "Filler Events" the basic ones.
For getting ideas on variations of short phrases and basic sentences, there might be some applicability, but anything beyond that usually runs into huge issues of style and consistency that requires re-writes and corrections so frequent that it would probably end up taking more work than the author just sitting down and doing it naturally in their own words to begin with. I've tried enough other text-based games to know how important consistent and high quality writing is, and I'm not terribly keen on the idea of polluting DoL with random machine-generated drivel. But garbage input leads to garbage output: if you can train an "AI" (language model) on only the writing of DoL, maybe it could take a bigger share of the workload with less errors and issues that would need to be corrected. Though I take a certain comfort in knowing that an actual human wrote something with both deliberation and purpose, especially when it comes to something like DoL that is written in such a particular style and with clear intent behind its words. I can't imagine the author of the game would ever feel comfortable with it given the marvellously detailed-oriented and perhaps even obsessive compulsive quality control they've exercised thus far, but who knows.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Browsed stuff on Flashpoint recently out of curiosity, and apparently there's DoL 0.2.5.3 or something, which is pretty interesting find, and I suppose if anyone is interested in old DoL versions

Sordos

Aug 17, 2017
Is there any difference in damage done with kicks between "High Heels" and "Rugged" footwear?
Also any downsides to just simply wearing Rugged shoes 24/7? (apart from sleeping ofc)

Oct 19, 2020
Any way to keep your partner from cumming too fast? It's an issue whether your sex skills are low or high, but definitely worse when they're high since you're too good. If the partner cums, the scene ends and you are more or less blue-balled.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Any way to keep your partner from cumming too fast? It's an issue whether your sex skills are low or high, but definitely worse when they're high since you're too good. If the partner cums, the scene ends and you are more or less blue-balled.
Only way for that to happen is when you play with yourself to catch up.
And just spam rest on your other limbs.

If you've high enough skills, you can always edge while playing with yourself to also catch up.

Last edited:
Reactions: DevilishTemptation

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Is there any difference in damage done with kicks between "High Heels" and "Rugged" footwear?
Also any downsides to just simply wearing Rugged shoes 24/7? (apart from sleeping ofc)
Heels give a bonus for kicking damage.
"Rugged" footwear reduceses bad events on rough terrain.
There is no downside wearing either, but I recommend wearing heals as nightwear. It helps keeping Bailey at bay.

anomajou

May 7, 2023
Heels give a bonus for kicking damage.
"Rugged" footwear reduceses bad events on rough terrain.
There is no downside wearing either, but I recommend wearing heals as nightwear. It helps keeping Bailey at bay.
high heels also raise aggression faster, so the enemies can decide to use violence a turn sooner, which in the early game can outweigh the benefits of that bonus damage.

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Does anybody know why I got these messages? They say my character is feeling "nauseous" & that she feels "bloated"; I already took a pregnancy test, but it was negative...

I also can´t get myself checked, as I don't have an appointment with the doctor.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Does anybody know why I got these messages? They say my character is feeling "nauseous" & that she feels "bloated"; I already took a pregnancy test, but it was negative...

I also can´t get myself checked, as I don't have an appointment with the doctor.
anal parasite pregnancy maybe

Penitensary

May 10, 2020

Maybe she's on her period?

Kally92

Jan 22, 2020

anal parasite pregnancy maybe
Maybe she's on her period?
I second it maybe being because she's on her period. I looked to see if I've had any parasitic pregnancies or if I was pregnant through the extra stats tab when it said that with one of my play-throughs and she didn't have an anal parasite nor was she pregnant.

Blumenkalte

Jun 8, 2021
Guys, i deleted my exported save file and tried some utilites for recovering deleted files but none of them cold find it, do you know how can i recover it or it completely lost?

4.50 star(s) 192 Votes